eFoam Reviews

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way
Bilston
WV14 7LH

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 25th January 2023
eFoam 5 star review on 20th November 2022
Rachael Woodhouse
eFoam 5 star review on 18th October 2022
John Hartill
So VERY easy to order, pay by paypal. Loved to measurement guidance too and huge selection of seat foams avai- can’t wait to have my flat sofa seats revamped!!!
Easy to use Website
I ordered a mattress cut to size, the website is easy to use and the mattress arrived promptly and is perfect
great choice
Excellent. quick to do and pay for.
I will wait to see when foam arrives - it's not the easiest material to order for a replacement.
I've ordered foam from this company several times now and always had excellent and prompt service. The product are of a high standard, hard wearing and comfortable. I've used the foam for seating within homes and seating/bed in several campervan conversions.
2 years ago we purchased a settee from a well known furniture company. unfortunaley the seats began sagging badly. I contacted the company and they said you are 2 weeks past the 2 year guarantee. We were looking to purchase another one when we thought about replacing the sagging foam. All I can say is thank goodness I came across efoam when I did an Internet search. Absolutely brilliant quality and great service . Fantastic website easy to find product right for you and speedy delivery. Will definitely use this company again .Well done efoam
so easy to to find what Irequired
Excellent value and really easy to order the correct size and shape.
Very Easy to use
I have used eFoam several times in the past and cannot praise them highly enough. Whenever I or any of my family/friends need this material for any kind of project eFoam are my first port of call. They're not the cheapest on the market but you definitely get what you pay for and eFoam have always delivered. Worth the extra pennies for guaranteed quality and fast delivery
I went on several sights and this was definitely the easiest and best one. 10 out of 10.
After weeks of trawling the Internet I finally found a business that could and would cater for my needs Many thanks
As a complete beginner in ordering foam, I found the whole process very easy. thank you
Quick and simple
I have purchased several times from eFoam. Two seating pads for old chairs, each requiring an individual pattern. Both cut as per the patterns sent in and an excellent fit. Made upholstering the chairs much easier. Another piece was for a simpler chair rescued from the tip, just measurements filled in on the site. This time it is for re-padding my sofa cushions under new covers. Quality at an excellent price, quick delivery, easy site to negotiate, clear instructions and helpful videos, loads of choice and accessories, very good all round and I thoroughly recommend eFoam for all similar requirements.
eFoam 5 star review on 25th January 2023
Good easy site to use
Excellent service, fast delivery, easy to use website. Recommended.
eFoam is rated 4.9 based on 29,537 reviews