eFoam Reviews

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way
Bilston
WV14 7LH

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 25th January 2023
eFoam 5 star review on 20th November 2022
Rachael Woodhouse
eFoam 5 star review on 18th October 2022
John Hartill
So easy to order, I put in the measurements required. There was a checker to make sure I had ordered the correct foam for the purpose it is intended for and any additional items eg. a stockinette cover. An explanation was also there as to why I might need this too. No surprises on cost, VAT was included and free delivery - perfect! I'm just waiting for it to be delivered now...
I have used eFoam for chair and sofa cushions before. I am very pleased with how precise their measurements are, and with the variety of choices for types of product you can have.
That's amazing! I'm a student studying in MA product & furniture design. I'm finishing a project about foam, so I know all kinds of things on this website! In addition, If you have any Waste foam leftovers, if possible, would you mind giving me some? Thank you so much.
Phoned eFoam as I was having problems with making a payment. The lady I spoke to was very helpful.
Used previously and was very happy, hence the return visit, hope it will be as good this time.
The process of selecting and buying a piece of foam was very easy.
So easy to order and a fair price
Found what I was looking for, can't grade product yet as only at ordering stage. Simple website to use, plenty of information available.
Excellent service and product.
Nowhere does it state on the website that if you order via PayPal it MUST be shipped to the address linked to your PayPal, no option to select a different delivery address, and refunds actually cost the customer money through PayPal.
I've used eFoam many times over the years and I think they are absolutely brilliant. The website is really user friendly with all the information there to help you make an informed choice about what to buy. Very efficient and very fast (free!) delivery. Quality product too. Can't fault them.
Easy website to use and great products :-)
really great service and top quality foam also cut to size. what more could you want..!!
Helpful tips throughout.
Clear information, choices very clear, all the proper details about dimensions; prompt updating of price when specifications changed. Very good overall.
Easy web site. Clear descriptions.reasonably priced.
I am a returning customer placing a further order today - my first order was received promptly and as ordered, with the foam cushions giving a new lease of life to our sofa. I found the instructions for ordering clear and easy to follow.
My second purchase from eFoam and I am overly pleased with the customer service and delivery.
eFoam 5 star review on 18th January 2023
The website is very easy to use and seemed very secure. If the foam is as good as the website, I will be very pleased indeed.
Excellent, very easy to use site, exactly what I needed, Thank you, Alan