eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
The ordering process was easy with a good range of foam on offer. The cushion I purchased previously arrived promptly and was exactly as ordered
Posted 38 minutes ago
So glad I found you on the internet, the pandemic is making things so much harder to find
Posted 49 minutes ago
There was a wide choice of cushion options both in shape and type of foam and the measuring advice was useful, very helpful on the phone too.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have used eFoam a couple of times and found them to be excellent - foam cleanly and accurately cut, well packaged and delivered quickly. recommended.
Posted 1 hour ago
very good website, foam looks very good will use this site again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very simple website, easily found what I wanted, checkout was painless, would certainly use again.
I’ve never had to order foam before however this company made is so easy for me, I definitely will be using them again. Keep up the great work.
They have always been fast, accurate and helpful and their website is easy to use.
The website is very clear and easy to use but unfortunately after selecting my address from the drop down menu my house number was changed. I went through the process a second time in case it was my mistake but the same thing happened. I then entered the full address manually which worked, thankfully.
Absolutely love ordering from foam, so easy to order the size you need with so many shapes to choose from.
Very handy website
Very helpful phone and website instruction advice.
Brilliant service, foam is cut exactly as you order it and the ones ive had previously have lasted years . Highly recommend them for any foam
Looking for a foam pad for a homemade stool. Great information on website on types of foam and additional products required. Quick and easy to get the price, very prompt delivery and the foam was perfect for the stool.
The website is really user friendly and helps to remind you of any extras that you may need.
I particularly liked the way it shows you the shape of the foam that you ordered. It helps to confirm that you have chosen the correct item.
I was very pleased with the instructions and price for my items. I have used this product before and was pleased with the results Mrs. Berry
Very good quality and outstanding price, I have done a lot of shopping around and cannot find better
Used before and happy with everything. Impressed with the product.
Website easy to use and very informative. Very professional
Ordering process was very easy online, and I rung before hand with a few questions which were all answered. Looking forward to the order arriving
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 24,997 reviews