eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
excellent foam
Answered the phone promptly, friendly lady gave me the answers to my questions and simple to order, looking forward to spending time in the garden with my renewed furniture cushions.
I found eFoam to be very competitively priced and when contacting the help line for advice was dealt with in a very friendly and professional manner.
Great service very easy to use
Looking forward to our order being delivered ...we are recovering a family piano stool...the-reflex foam is exactly what we were looking for.
Excellent easy to use website. Wide range of foams with simple explanations of their properties and the various coverings etc available and clear recommendations for which to choose for what purpose.
I found the website very easy to navigate. I liked the advice regarding applications which popped up when I was considering a product. Very easy all round.
About 2 months ago I have ordered my replacement cushions for my sofa. Absolutely amazing! Great price and super fast delivery. Thank you
Ordered four foam replacements for my Rattan Garden Furniture it came quickly and is a high quality replacement
Well designed website and friendly helpful staff for queries over the phone. Highly recommended
Easy website to use lotto chose from with helpful guides, If your unsure and no hidden costs.
Made a big difference to my Office/studio. Easy to apply.
A nice simple website, that explains the uses for the various foams, has pre designed shapes top order and best of all, allows you to get small samples of your chosen foam so that you know if your choice is right or not.
Excellent, clear, easily negotiated website. Ideal for a 75-year-old clever crafter not very confident on computers!
Great value for money.
They got the measurements wrong, when contacted they offered to take the foam back and re-cut at no extra cost
I have ordered from efoam on a number of occasions and have been highly delighted with my products, their website is so easy to use and most efficient. I Would certainly recommend them.
This is the third time I’ve used eFoam For making mattresses and seats more comfortable in my caravan and also on my sofa. I’ve chosen pink reflex foam for my mattress topper as I need a little bit more spring to help me move in my sleep!
Absolutely fantastic! I was recommended your site by a friend as I am making bespoke window coverings which require foam. Much cheaper than everywhere else and a brillinat service - thank you!
Wow! First-time buyer receives first-class service! It took me just two minutes to complete eFoam’s online order form and make payment. Couldn’t be smoother. Free delivery, too.
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 25,964 reviews