eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

(optional)

Alex Kirkpatrick
Alex Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Great quality foam which is excellent for packaging sculptures. It cuts easily with a sharp knife and provides good support for heavy items. The delivery was also very fast and free which is a welcome bonus. Many thanks!"
Sheila Smith
Sheila Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy web site ,no problems each time I have ordered."
Alexis Wylie
Alexis Wylie
Verified Buyer
"efoam has to be the best kept secret. We've created a kids lair with a giant mattress & shaped back bolsters where they hang out reading and playing board games. On another project we created an outdoor retreat within a giant vaulted open sided roof space with 4 side by side mattresses and back bolsters upholsered with sturdy deckchair striped canvas - perfect lazy afternoons and open air camping hideaway."
Brian Pitt
Verified Buyer
"Hello, I ordered width 50cm, length 60cm, thickness 20cm (which included the recommended 1” extra on the thickness). The width and length was correct, but the thickness was 8mm more than I ordered. And the extra 8mm was on top of the recommended (1”) to be added to the thickness measurement! In the measurement instructional video, a cloth fabric was demonstrated, but no advice was offered for a leather cushion covering (which is what I have). I would strongly suggest, that a leather cushion cover does not have the same expandable properties as a cloth/fabric cover, and therefore, your instructional video falls short of proper advice. I have paid you £104.98 for foam fillings which were impossible to install, and in retrospect, I should have complained about and rejected, because you supplied me with an oversized order. I have been unable to install the above mentioned foam fillings, and have put it down to experience, and have now ordered ‘Reflex superior medium’. But please make sure the thickness is as ordered! Regards"
Thomas Crossley
Verified Buyer
"Wanted to pay by PayPal but you told that you wanted a telephone number, that was not present on the form, though PayPal have this number. This meant I had to use my debit card, that I prefer not to use... The actual ordering however was okay. Tom Crossley"
Dear Mr Crossley

We are sorry to hear you have had difficulty ordering through PayPal, please be assured that PayPal is a secure platform for sending and receiving payment and we do not have any control over this.

All of PayPal’s requirement with regards to taking payment are put in place to protect the customer and merchant. However, if you have further concerns please contact PayPal Directly with regards to this matter.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
"The foam I ordered turned out to be the wrong size, this may however have been my fault if I clicked mm instead of cm, but was surpised that the order was not queried."
"placed some orders early last year and all very good and staff helpful. different story this year as staff answering phone really annoying and have decided to take my custom elsewhere"
"Have just ordered and website is "out of the ark". Very old-fashioned and long-winded. Hope the product is fine and happy to revise review if happier later."
Richard Shimell
Verified Buyer
"Your ordering system was straightforward to do on my phone, until I entered my address etc and found there was no 'pay now' or 'checkout' button. I pressed 'continue shopping' which wiped all the info I'd entered. I entered it again and again there was no way to pay. I phoned you and got someone who told me there was no problems with your system, said 'hang on a minute', then suddenly I was talking to someone else who wanted to take my order. She started asking me about 'closed cell' 'open cell' foams and did I want 'polyeurathane'? I had no idea what she was talking about. I decided not to bother. I then changed my mind, fired up my computer and completed the order with no problem. I suggest you look at your website ordering system as it didn't work on my phone. You might also have a chat to your staff about how they deal with customers."
Jim Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to work with but checkout fiddlely. Kept prompting for correct email address even though email address was correct. Had to use paypal to complete order"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"To order on line is painful. You click on to view terms and conditions and it throws you out of your order when you go back. Nearly gave up."
Really sorry to hear you had a problem, never heard of such a problem before, so we tested the website and terms & conditions button this morning for you, it works well, it just opens another window when clicked, you just have to close that window, perhaps your browser/tablet had a problem.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,329 reviews