eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
This website was nice and simple to use. great that i can get the size of foam i need. Website is a little dated, but seems to work well! looking forward to my foam arriving. Oh yeah and FREE DELIVERY!
Webpage was easy to navigate and simple to use. Quick payment process. However, a poorly executed design makes for a garishly coloured page.
Easy to use website, comeptitive pricing. I hope I am pleased when my order arrives
had foam from this company before and it is so comfy and they deliver a 5 star rating brilliant customer service satisfaction guaranteed
Ordered some foam from this site for my sofa came 3cm too short not thick enough waste time as complaining they said to allow 2cm either way what a joke do not waste your money
Dear Rose,

We are quite confused by your review as you emailed over photos of the foam cushions against a tape measure, showing that the measurements were correct as per your order.

Please kindly contact us to clarify/resolve.

Kind Regards

Efoam
I cannot comment as yet as I have not received my order but I thought the website was very helpful with lots of choices and very clear images and instructions of what I needed to order. Maybe I will come back later when I have received my order. Thanks
I've phoned 3 times and emailed 3 times before my purchase. All I needed was my triangular mattress cut down the middle, but it took all of that for my request to be understood. The staff were very polite and promptly responded my emails. I hope my mattress arrives as fast and the way I ordered.
It took me 10 minutes to go through the payment process. Nothing related to paypal seemed to be working. The website is not pretty, but it works... products seem to be reasonably priced though
Very pleased with the range you offer and if delivery of my order is on time I'll definitely be using you again. The payment part of the website is not intuitive to someone who is not especially IT savvy and it took a few attempts to get the payment accepted using an iPad.
You wanted an honest review well here it is ...... how can I comment on your business when I have only just this second placed my first order? I guess someone didn't quite think this through!
Hi Jacqueline,

Please be assured the time you leave your review is optional. You can review based on our website, service, delivery etc.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
good quality foam sizing all correct except i ordered one to have a rounded edge , no rounded edge delivered i had emailed them but have not heard anything back and its been a week , great product rubbish customer service
No alternative given when ordering a small piece of (4" X 21" X 23") foam to the outlying islands. The foam cost £23 and the freight was £20!! To post it would be no more than £4!!
So far, not impressed. Paid an extra 2.75 for what their ordering system cleay said was "NEXT BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY" only to be told (when it didn't arrive) that the extra 2.75 was for next day dispatch. This is misleading - so don't expect next day delivery.... it isn't.
The website was easy to use. However I have been asked to review before I have had delivery 🤔. Can’t really comment yet on service or product 🙄
so far , easy to use website , easy to understand sizes and prices , await delivery
The EFP30 is good for my purpose. The multiple-order pricing system is strange though. The price for a second 200x100cm 3mm piece is £6, the 3rd one is £6.99, the 4th one is £8. Doesn't really encourage the customer to order more.
Website UI is a bit clunky to use. If you're looking for a freelance UX/UI designer just check out my website www.goatmanux.com
Used efoam now a few times. Easy to use service. Delivery is relatively fast considering it's free. All in all a good experience.
this is my first order but prices seem good
Quite good service as it adda the option of smaller Foam
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,875 reviews