eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
I’ve never heard of you and I hope I have got my instructions right.
Website easy to navigate,ordering process easy,just placed order so will write review when products delivered
Meassage to company to make your webpages clearer: I wanted a mattress topper cut to bespoke size for a small clic clac bed, but the website is not clear. The rolled mattress topper came with fixed sizes (single, double, etc). The webpage said click here if you want a bespoke size, it then took me back to sofa cushion sizes to cut to size. I could add measurements and say memory foam, but the main order still said "cushion". Sofa cushions are higher density foam. The only thing I could do is buy a fixed double rolled memory foam topper, and cut it to size myself to ensure I get what I want, which rather defeats the object of a cut to size foam company. Please make your website clearer, was it offering me a bespoke memory foam topper, or was it offering me a bespoke dense memory foam cushion? Only just ordered it, item not delivered yet.
I struggled with your order and payment system ! Is that because I’m 86 ? I don’t think it is, I found it just not very user-friendly . . . Tony .
Hi Tony, We are sorry to hear this, please be assured we are only ever a call away should you require any assistance. We are more than happy to help. Kindest regards eFoam
What a performance. Would you like to know my grandads inside leg measurement ?
Website very helpful but appears vey small on my IPhone !
Easy to order good website. Can't say more still waiting for delivery.
We need to be able to log into your website to review past orders, retrieve invoices. I havent recieved emails from you confirming your order. Just update to a more modern website point of sale. Product and service is good other than that.
Excellent service from H, nothing was a problem regarding my bespoke order. 5 stars all the way!!
Easy site to use.
Sometimes we recieve foam in white colour sold for medium density(which should be green). The answer we received was the SUPPLIERS run out of paint. When we order whole sheets, sometimes they arrived in uneven shape especially on ends. Apart of this issues,evrythi6else is ok.
Brought 'medium firm' foam replacement for 6inch deep recliner seat around Nov 2019... Great service from efoam, but with constant use, need to replace again Feb 2021, so lasted just over a year...with additional wrap etc Trying the 'luxury med firm' version now in hopes it lasts longer! Can't fault efoams service, fast and true to measurement!
Efficient and effective website. I am not sure how to evaluate the company prior to receiving the product. So delivery and product quality are not reviewed here. Surely better a review after product receipt. No indicative delivery date provided - learn from Amazon ref order to delivery.....
Do not go it alone softy, it dents quickly so barely tweat advise given.
I thought the selection of products was excellent and very versatile to suit my needs. However, I was really disappointed that the postage to Northern Ireland was really expensive, I have just also ordered some materials from Portugal and the delivery is FREE. I think your postage charges for other parts of the UK are extortionate and will put me off ordering again.
Dear William, We are very sorry to hear this. We try to maintain free delivery to our customers wherever possible. Unfortunately, courier costs to Northern Ireland are considerably higher hence the £10.00 delivery charge, this is stipulated by our couriers and not something we profit from. Kindest regards Efoam
Website good, delivery fast but no after sales help. My cushions are rock hard, can anyone advise if they will become more comfortable please ? The left cushion is my current one which have a tendency to sag however the one on the right is my replacement which as you can see is nowhere near as plump !
Haven't received goods yet. However website was really simple and easy to use.
Having just built a window seat I needed to purchase small amount of foam for the seating. Found eFoam on google search, very straight forward to order and pay for, looking forward to my delivery.
Contacted efoam this morning. Lady was very business like. Not a friendly manner, perhaps she was busy. Kind regards Lynn
Disappointed. Ordered some barstool circles, when it arrived I received someone else's order instead. Called them & they apologised, arranged collection of the wrong foam & delivery of the correct order. Opened my order & although paid extra to have them covered in stockinette, only received foam. Contacted them again & they said they'd send me sufficient stockinette to cover them myself! Not what I thought I'd paid for originally. Stockinette arrived, can only cover properly if I have an overlocker to sew round edge & cut excess off at same time providing a neat finish. I have had to zigzag round it & cut excess off a little bit away leaving a tatty edge
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 27,577 reviews