eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It would be good to show delivery options up front and explain that there is free delivery as you actually work out cheaper than a competitor when delivery is taken into account but I nearly went elsewhere. Site is a little outdated but actually does the job of choosing options pretty well.
I've just placed the order so I cannot comment on the quality of the products or delivery time. Obviously I chose them for the wide variety of the catalogue but the customer service experience was a bit of a mix feeling as responses were quick but they didn't fully reply to my questions
Hi,

Sorry if you felt your enquiry was not answered adequately. We have checked the email communications and can see your questions were all answered. Please kindly contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards
Efoam
Ordered product on Sunday and selected and paid for next working day delivery. I expected this to be sent on Monday to arrive on Tuesday. Tuesday PM comes and no communication from eFoam so I called them. No real apology just said they were short staffed on Monday and it hadn't been done so I would receive it on Wednesday which I did. Not great service in my opinion.
Dear David,

Sorry to see your review. We always endevour to do our very best in terms of customer service and delivery that we offer all of our customers. However, from time to time certain circumstances are beyond our control and hence the slight delay in dispatching your order.

Efoam
Emailed this company with enquiry and they responded back very quickly and very helpful. If you are like me and not very computer confident, sometimes placing orders online with measurements and lots of choices gets a bit confusing. On calling the company the service was not very helpful, if a customer picks up the phone then they have a requirement but the person who answered the phone could not take my payment details they just wanted to take a message. I work 9 hours a day and have limited lunch break, so wanted to check my requirements on phone and place an order. This was not an option, I was not asked if my call, was an order to place, or an existing enquiry. The person I had been speaking to Charlie who gave excellent customer service via email chat, was not available. My call seemed to end there, they could not take my card details without a pro for a number. I have placed my order online and hope it’s right I didn’t understand all the tick boxes. Many thanks Amanda Evans
Dear Amanda,

Sorry to hear that you experienced miscommunications when contacting us. However, having looked into this further we can see you were provided with Charlie's direct number on a few occasions as you requested to discuss with Charlie. Looking at your email correspondence and the order you have placed online, this appears to be correct and your order will be processed today.

Efoam
Some good, some bad/odd. Good: the website was helpful on sizing and easy enough to order from, the foam arrived, it fits well and works well. My sofa is now much more comfortable than before. Bad: there was no confirmation of the order by email (frankly I was surprised when it arrived) and no receipt or paperwork in the packaging - no record of sale at all. I paid for the extra dome-shaped filling, and if it's domed at all then it is barely noticeable. The stocking covering really wants to catch in the zip of the cover, and now has a hole in it.
Only acceptable rating for charging postage to the Highlands.
Couldn't give more or less 'stars' as they ask for the review before the goods are delivered!
Please be assured customers are invited to leave reviews at any point, this can be based on our website, ordering process, service, delivery or products upon receipt of delivery.
Easy to use website although could do with some modernisation. See designandcode.com
This website was nice and simple to use. great that i can get the size of foam i need. Website is a little dated, but seems to work well! looking forward to my foam arriving. Oh yeah and FREE DELIVERY!
Webpage was easy to navigate and simple to use. Quick payment process. However, a poorly executed design makes for a garishly coloured page.
Easy to use website, comeptitive pricing. I hope I am pleased when my order arrives
had foam from this company before and it is so comfy and they deliver a 5 star rating brilliant customer service satisfaction guaranteed
Ordered some foam from this site for my sofa came 3cm too short not thick enough waste time as complaining they said to allow 2cm either way what a joke do not waste your money
Dear Rose,

We are quite confused by your review as you emailed over photos of the foam cushions against a tape measure, showing that the measurements were correct as per your order.

Please kindly contact us to clarify/resolve.

Kind Regards

Efoam
I cannot comment as yet as I have not received my order but I thought the website was very helpful with lots of choices and very clear images and instructions of what I needed to order. Maybe I will come back later when I have received my order. Thanks
I've phoned 3 times and emailed 3 times before my purchase. All I needed was my triangular mattress cut down the middle, but it took all of that for my request to be understood. The staff were very polite and promptly responded my emails. I hope my mattress arrives as fast and the way I ordered.
It took me 10 minutes to go through the payment process. Nothing related to paypal seemed to be working. The website is not pretty, but it works... products seem to be reasonably priced though
Very pleased with the range you offer and if delivery of my order is on time I'll definitely be using you again. The payment part of the website is not intuitive to someone who is not especially IT savvy and it took a few attempts to get the payment accepted using an iPad.
You wanted an honest review well here it is ...... how can I comment on your business when I have only just this second placed my first order? I guess someone didn't quite think this through!
Hi Jacqueline,

Please be assured the time you leave your review is optional. You can review based on our website, service, delivery etc.

Hope this helps.

Efoam
good quality foam sizing all correct except i ordered one to have a rounded edge , no rounded edge delivered i had emailed them but have not heard anything back and its been a week , great product rubbish customer service
No alternative given when ordering a small piece of (4" X 21" X 23") foam to the outlying islands. The foam cost £23 and the freight was £20!! To post it would be no more than £4!!
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,144 reviews