eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Terrible customer service. I ordered foam to be cut to a particular shape and size. It arrived quickly, but not cut correctly, I emailed straight away, but heard nothing. I email again a few days later to be told they had not received any communication, and could I send over a photo to show the issue which I did. Again I heard nothing. Some weeks later I email again, again nothing. So I had to open a paypal dispute. Which they contested. I had to return the foam at my own expense. It was time consuming and laborious to return my money. It was a massive waste of time. I'm guessing when efoam get it right, they are fine, but judging by the reviews here, when they get it wrong they are criminally negligent. You can't ignore your customers.
Dear Natalie,

We are sorry to see this review as our trail of communications shows you emailed once to which we replied and requested images of the incorrect measurements (in line with our terms and conditions) in order for us to resolve, there was no response to this email, instead a PayPal claim was opened the same day. We responded to the PayPal claim immediately by accepting your return and the order was then refunded in full.
We do not ignore our customers under any circumstances, all feedback is welcome and replied to.

Update - Now that we have received the foam back, it has been checked by several members of production and we can confirm that this order was processed exactly as ordered. We cannot be held responsible if you have made a mistake in what you ordered and deem your reviews completely unfair.

Efoam
Great range of foam to suit all needs...easy to order website...customer services always ready to help by telephone...and the prices are hard to beat...have always used eFoam and will continue to do so !!
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your kind review we very much appreciate your continued business. However, we are quite confused with the 1 star rating?

Efoam
Avoid Avoid - salesperson did not listen correctly to my requirements hence sent the incorrect foam measurements. Tried to complain waste of time totally uninterested would not replace or provide refund.
Dear Mr Middleton,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. However, as previously advised the order your partner placed was confirmed multiple times regarding the shape/dimensions and foam type. The order was then processed and dispatched to you exactly as ordered.

Furthermore, please note whilst we try to be as helpful as possible in all circumstances and understand mistakes can sometimes occur on the customers part when ordering, we will not tolerate threats or abusive behavior towards our staff under any circumstances over the telephone when simply trying to assist.
Regards
Efoam
Very happy with order however slightly skeptical now about how you collect your reviews when I haven’t received the good yet have an opportunity to win a laptop.
Please be assured customers are invited to leave reviews at any point, this can be based on our website, ordering process, service, delivery or products upon receipt of delivery.
We kindly request that once you receive your goods and are happy with them and our service, please kindly revise / update your valued review.
eFoam use an incompetent courier that claimed to have tried to deliver to my address twice and left a card but did not. eFoam would not send the order again using a different delivery method "as it cost them money". They did agree to a refund but it did not get me the products that I needed. A poor standard of service at best - definitely will go with one of their competitors for my future orders.
Dear Nick,
We are sorry to see this review. However, as advised your order was dispatched without delay and sent with a next day courier service where we have tracking information and the location geo codes showing that delivery was attempted twice to the correct delivery address, this was then held at the depot for some time with no contact before being returned back to us.
We offer free delivery to our customers.
However, we are charged for orders that are returned after unsuccessful delivery attempts so we are not in a position to repeatedly resend. Your order of £8.99 has been refunded in full without any deductions for the costs we have incurred.
Efoam
Very similar ordering process, great value, good quality.
These guys are a shambles with the worst customer service I have ever come across, need foam next day do not contact this company go with another! Ordered foam for next day and thought id ring to confirm, was told no chance. asked when it could be supplied was told Wednesday the representative did not even cross reference my order therefor did not realise they did not have my house number, order was not delivered when ringing to find out what had happened staff were very rude and abusive. Managers are not available so staff are ditching complaints. so not use this company
Dear Mr Green,

We are sorry to see this review having just spoken to you.
You placed your order online and only provided part of the delivery address and missed off the house number, so you were called and a voicemail was left. You replied to this today and provided the correct and missing address details so were advised your order will be dispatched today for you to receive tomorrow and we kindly offered to refund your express delivery charge you had initially paid, even though we were not at fault.
However, please be advised we are now going to refund your order in full and will not be sending any goods.
We try to be as courteous and professional with all of our customers in all circumstances and our thousands of positive reviews show this.
Good product , delivered on time. Repeat customer
Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. However, could you please amend the rating as 1 star indicates negative feedback but your review is a positive review.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
Whatever you do avoid this lot like the plague You can follow the online guide to order what you need then when it’s wrong it’s not their fault apparently. Staff are very rude even suggesting that to make use of the online service is nothing to do with me being at work when they are open, its because “I couldn’t be arsed” Small claims going in Monday if they don’t cough up. Apparently they don’t think the consumer rights acts 2015 applies to them. Let’s see!!
Dear Jeff,

We are sorry to see this review. However, as advised the order has been processed and dispatched exactly as ordered and delivered on time.
An audit trail of communications is kept and all correspondences have been dealt with in a professional manner.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact via email.
Efoam
Have used them before and you get exactly what they say. Great. Which is why I am happy to use them again. PS can you add an ellipse into your standard shapes if that's possible.
I ordered cut to size foam. It arrived 1cm shorter and 1cm wider than I ordered. Consequently I couldn’t use it as it didn’t fit. When I spoke to someone in the office they told me they couldn’t be more accurate than that and it stated as such on the website. I’ve trawled the site and can’t see where it says anything about such big tolerances for cutting. It must be in very, very small print! I was told I couldn’t have my money back. Really poor service. Also, it’s complete rubbish that it’s not possible cut foam accurately as another company has now cut my foam perfectly. Don’t waste your time with this company if you need a precision job. I should have suspected this company wasn’t very professional when the confirmation email promised after ordering didn’t arrive and the parcel came wrapped in thin plastic with no delivery note or receipt.
it is easy to cut in shape and price is reliable
easy quick and good quality
Easy to use website.
I went online and ordered some firm seating foam, I received a confirmation email back, at which point I realised I had made an error with the size ordered. I tried calling the number on the email, no answer and no facility to leave a message, this was a Sunday. I then sent an email asking to change my order. Following morning I spoke to a woman who made me wait while she checked with another dept, she then said it had already been cut and sent to despatch, she said there was no email from me either, I have records of both call and sent email. When I asked her what she could do, the reply was nothing, when I stated the process was not very good as no one checks email correspondence obviously, and why there was no option to leave a voice message, she laughed at me and put the phone down on me when I said I was not happy at the situation! What appalling service from a company that’s quick to take your order and money, but offers no resolution when things go wrong! Very poor service, be careful you don’t make any ‘human errors’ they don’t care!!! Wish I had paid a little more and used another supplier now, one with excellent reviews.
Dear Harvey,
We are sorry to see this review. However, we have no record of an email to amend or cancel your order. We also operate from 8am - 8pm on weekdays and did not have a record of a call from your telephone number. By the time we received your phone call your order had already been cut and dispatched as we offer a very fast delivery service. However, we did manage to stop the delivery despite this being a bespoke order and have refunded this in full. All calls are recorded and we can assure anyone reading this that nobody laughed and most certainly did not terminate the call. We pride ourselves on our customer service and have done for the past 20 years.
Kind Regards Efoam
Terrible service, no one seems to care!! I ordered Sunday am and paid the extra for NEXT DAY delivery. Assumed therefore I would receive my order on Tuesday. (next working day). I called late Tuesday as not arrived, was told it would be with me on Wednesday!!! No further calls or email updates, still no delivery. I called twice on Wednesday, and again Thursday morning. No follow up from your company. Apparently it's coming today, anytime until 8pm!!! I had to ask for my next day delivery charge to be refunded, wasn't even offered. You wouldn't prioritise my order for today, so I have to wait in all day until 8pm. Awful service and barely an apology. Your comments please?
Dear Catherine,

We sincerely apologize on behalf of the couriers that you did not receive your order on time. However, a customer service colleague did also apologize for this and advised that your enhanced delivery charge of £2.75 will be refunded, followed by an email confirmation confirming that this was the case.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
Extremely rude and very poor after sales service. DO NOT buy because if there is any complaint, you will get a mouth-full of uncommitted comments. Basically the sales dept made me feel inadequate. TERRIBLE...find another suppliers....these companies have no future in trading with general public.
I cant write a review about efoam products, as i have just ordered foam , and it's too soon to know how to comment... the ordering service was the best and clear quite easy to follow that's the reason i felt confident enough to send my order to efoam tq
What a great service . Really easy to order and pay
Order a item from them and the the courier returned to it efoam and there courier did not even leave us a not then I got in contact with efoam they said I had to pay £8 for it to be re delivered. What a joke there courier could not do here job and wants me to pay
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,144 reviews