eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Good product , delivered on time. Repeat customer
Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. However, could you please amend the rating as 1 star indicates negative feedback but your review is a positive review.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
Whatever you do avoid this lot like the plague You can follow the online guide to order what you need then when it’s wrong it’s not their fault apparently. Staff are very rude even suggesting that to make use of the online service is nothing to do with me being at work when they are open, its because “I couldn’t be arsed” Small claims going in Monday if they don’t cough up. Apparently they don’t think the consumer rights acts 2015 applies to them. Let’s see!!
Dear Jeff,

We are sorry to see this review. However, as advised the order has been processed and dispatched exactly as ordered and delivered on time.
An audit trail of communications is kept and all correspondences have been dealt with in a professional manner.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact via email.
Efoam
Have used them before and you get exactly what they say. Great. Which is why I am happy to use them again. PS can you add an ellipse into your standard shapes if that's possible.
I ordered cut to size foam. It arrived 1cm shorter and 1cm wider than I ordered. Consequently I couldn’t use it as it didn’t fit. When I spoke to someone in the office they told me they couldn’t be more accurate than that and it stated as such on the website. I’ve trawled the site and can’t see where it says anything about such big tolerances for cutting. It must be in very, very small print! I was told I couldn’t have my money back. Really poor service. Also, it’s complete rubbish that it’s not possible cut foam accurately as another company has now cut my foam perfectly. Don’t waste your time with this company if you need a precision job. I should have suspected this company wasn’t very professional when the confirmation email promised after ordering didn’t arrive and the parcel came wrapped in thin plastic with no delivery note or receipt.
it is easy to cut in shape and price is reliable
easy quick and good quality
Easy to use website.
I went online and ordered some firm seating foam, I received a confirmation email back, at which point I realised I had made an error with the size ordered. I tried calling the number on the email, no answer and no facility to leave a message, this was a Sunday. I then sent an email asking to change my order. Following morning I spoke to a woman who made me wait while she checked with another dept, she then said it had already been cut and sent to despatch, she said there was no email from me either, I have records of both call and sent email. When I asked her what she could do, the reply was nothing, when I stated the process was not very good as no one checks email correspondence obviously, and why there was no option to leave a voice message, she laughed at me and put the phone down on me when I said I was not happy at the situation! What appalling service from a company that’s quick to take your order and money, but offers no resolution when things go wrong! Very poor service, be careful you don’t make any ‘human errors’ they don’t care!!! Wish I had paid a little more and used another supplier now, one with excellent reviews.
Dear Harvey,
We are sorry to see this review. However, we have no record of an email to amend or cancel your order. We also operate from 8am - 8pm on weekdays and did not have a record of a call from your telephone number. By the time we received your phone call your order had already been cut and dispatched as we offer a very fast delivery service. However, we did manage to stop the delivery despite this being a bespoke order and have refunded this in full. All calls are recorded and we can assure anyone reading this that nobody laughed and most certainly did not terminate the call. We pride ourselves on our customer service and have done for the past 20 years.
Kind Regards Efoam
Terrible service, no one seems to care!! I ordered Sunday am and paid the extra for NEXT DAY delivery. Assumed therefore I would receive my order on Tuesday. (next working day). I called late Tuesday as not arrived, was told it would be with me on Wednesday!!! No further calls or email updates, still no delivery. I called twice on Wednesday, and again Thursday morning. No follow up from your company. Apparently it's coming today, anytime until 8pm!!! I had to ask for my next day delivery charge to be refunded, wasn't even offered. You wouldn't prioritise my order for today, so I have to wait in all day until 8pm. Awful service and barely an apology. Your comments please?
Dear Catherine,

We sincerely apologize on behalf of the couriers that you did not receive your order on time. However, a customer service colleague did also apologize for this and advised that your enhanced delivery charge of £2.75 will be refunded, followed by an email confirmation confirming that this was the case.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us.

Kindest Regards

Efoam
Extremely rude and very poor after sales service. DO NOT buy because if there is any complaint, you will get a mouth-full of uncommitted comments. Basically the sales dept made me feel inadequate. TERRIBLE...find another suppliers....these companies have no future in trading with general public.
I cant write a review about efoam products, as i have just ordered foam , and it's too soon to know how to comment... the ordering service was the best and clear quite easy to follow that's the reason i felt confident enough to send my order to efoam tq
What a great service . Really easy to order and pay
Order a item from them and the the courier returned to it efoam and there courier did not even leave us a not then I got in contact with efoam they said I had to pay £8 for it to be re delivered. What a joke there courier could not do here job and wants me to pay
ordered a simple piece of foam online. Have called and spoken now 7 times and they truly haven't a clue. didn't know if it had left the factory, or is with a courier. Not the next day delivery. Received a call, yes it will be delivered. Nothing has come. When I called, they do not call you for updates..bad I was told the same story as the first time, have to check with courier, factory etc..unbelievable. When asked to cancel the order, couldn't! They first need the piece of foam back!! Still waiting, have called so far twice this morning. I will not be ordering from these muppets again. Shocking customer service
This company does not know what rhey are doing. They are VERY QUICK to take your money, but when there is an issue with the courier company (yodel) they use, they dont seem to be of much help.. There is a FEMALE working there " well i think she is" by the name of ANGIE, NO HELP WHAT SO EVER, VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL and doesnt have a clue what she is talking about. TRY AVOID THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY IF ANGIE IS ASSISTING YOU.
Dear Charmane,

We are very sorry to see this review. However, your telephone calls were overheard by senior management when speaking to two sales colleagues today. Our sales team very calmly & professionally tried assisting you with your enquiry and contacted the couriers immediately.

We will assist in any way we can to resolve any issues our customers may have. However, we will not under any circumstance tolerate name calling or abusive language towards our staff.

Efoam
After sales help was exceptionally poor. Spoke to Angie, she really didn't want to help me locate my parcel which hasn't been received, and came across very rude and unhelpful. Won't be using eFoam again.
Great product for making my own custom size bench cushion. Fast delivery and I will be using them again.
Quick, easy to use, good service.
I ordered a large piece of foam from eFoam in January 2019. It was never delivered / delivered to the wrong place... either way it is now May, I still have no foam / no refund and eFoam are ignoring my emails asking what their complaints process is. VERY unhappy customer. I will NOT be using them again. Their terms of sale state 14.4 All Goods purchased by you will be delivered within 5 calendar days of our order confirmation unless otherwise agreed. 14.5 The risk in the Goods shall remain with Us until they come into your physical possession. They have not complied with their own terms of sale.
Dear Dave,

Please refer to all emails / communications. We keep an audit trail of all communications and have provided several documentations showing the order was delivered to the correct address at the correct time.

Efoam
3 PIECES ORDERED. TURNED UP COMPLETELY WRONG SIZES. UNABLE TO HELP ON PHONE (WANTS PICTURES). NO APOLOGY. NO MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE TO SPEAK WITH. NOT ABLE TO GIVE ME A TIME TO PHONE ME BACK, ONCE IN RECEIPT OF PHOTOS. PHOTO SHOWS UNEVEN JOINS WHERE PIECES SHOULD BE MEET NEATLY & FIT INSIDE MY CAMPERVAN DOOR. TERRIBLE COMPANY, AVOID! (MARK WALTER: ORDER NO. RC22745347)
Dear Mark,

Please be assured having spoke to you over the telephone and via email before referring you to management who contacted you directly to advise that the measurements appeared ever so slightly oversized due to the polyfibre and fitting them into the covers had not been attempted, we very quickly uplifted your order and replaced them at no extra cost.

eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,875 reviews