eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Very easy to order online. Delivery is quick and free
Filling out the order form was easy, all done in less then 5 minutes, compared to other companies my order was a real bargain
Clear website, good range of products.
The website was very easy to use.
Pretty good. A bit more thickness variation on the thin (1/4” foam) than I would like, but it is acceptable. I have used efoam a lot. Any problems are swiftly sorted out
Awaiting delivery. So far all has been easy and look forward to using product.
Good products, cheap price. Fast delivery.
Very easy to use website with clear information, I was able to price the size of upholstery foam I need, after searching other websites without success. Looking forward to receiving my product, which will replace a garden sofa cushion that a neighbouring cat took a little bit too much interest in!!
Easy to use website and quickly found what we needed.
Exactly what I wanted. Delivered swiftly. Thanks!
Website simple and easy to use very informative, cannot yet comment on the product as it has not yet arrived which is the only reason I have not give 5 stars
I’m a busy antique dealer and not the best using online services, however Efoam is easy to use , relatively well priced and ( free ) delivery is great .
First time user ,Site was easy to navigate now looking forward to recieving goods.
Excellent thank you
easy to follow website for choosing products, and helpfulness when ringing for advice
Easy to use site with good information
First time buyer, happy with the service and fast delivery. Only reason I haven’t give 5* is because my order was 20mm shorter than I ordered but wasn’t a massive problem for my needs.
Staff very helpful and friendly. Were able to answer my queries immediately and competently. Got a good vibe about this company and there were excellent reviews for reassurance. Would recommend this company.
Based on ease of use of website. I haven't reeived the product yet to comment on the quality and customer service as the review request was made immediately after placing the order.
Very quick and easy to order
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,875 reviews