eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
The website is very clear and easy to use but unfortunately after selecting my address from the drop down menu my house number was changed. I went through the process a second time in case it was my mistake but the same thing happened. I then entered the full address manually which worked, thankfully.
Ordering process was very easy online, and I rung before hand with a few questions which were all answered. Looking forward to the order arriving
Web site user friendly. Now just waiting for delivery
Great company for ordering bespoke foam products. Great customer service when foam didn't arrive due to issues with the postal service. They instantly shipped out a new package, free of charge. I would highly recommend.
Easy website to use.
Informative and easy to use website with lots of product choices.
East to order, just measure and add to webpage, good pricing and free delivery
I found the website easy to use and very helpful is choosing the right size foam for my sofa. The price is also very competitive.
Fantastically easy-to-use website and unbeatable prices (they knock spots off all those eBay and Amazon sellers!) What more anybody ask?
Easy and clear ordering steps👍
The web site was quite easy to use but I just couldn't find how to cut it, I called & spoke to Debbie, as I had never used foam before I wanted to check I was buying the correct thickness for the job. She advised me to use higher densety I also asked if she could explain what was the best way to cut it but I think she was bored with my questions & became a bit dissmissive & because of this I gave you 4out of 5 stars. It would have been 5out of 5.
Competitively priced
I have ordered from you before ,product good as is the service and more importantly the price
Easy to use website, clear instructions for ensuring your get the right product.
Brilliant choice of different types of foam types, they cut it out for you as well if you need it, easy site to navigate on. Unfortunately sometimes if you need 10 foams of the same size they do not cut it to perfection, there are always some foams that are either shorter or longer which increases the cost of the upholstering.
compared more or less every website after searching foam supplier on google. e Foam was most easy to use and no hidden charge like postage. Awaiting my foam and hoping to get it soon
Very easy Web site to use.
eFoam have a very easy to navigate website and I particularly like the cut-to-size option on their ethafoam blocks.
Very easy, customisable foam pads. So quick and efficient
Easy to use site with all that is required to make an informed choice
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 25,010 reviews