eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam ?

(optional)

Alex Kirkpatrick
Alex Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Great quality foam which is excellent for packaging sculptures. It cuts easily with a sharp knife and provides good support for heavy items. The delivery was also very fast and free which is a welcome bonus. Many thanks!"
Sheila Smith
Sheila Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy web site ,no problems each time I have ordered."
Alexis Wylie
Alexis Wylie
Verified Buyer
"efoam has to be the best kept secret. We've created a kids lair with a giant mattress & shaped back bolsters where they hang out reading and playing board games. On another project we created an outdoor retreat within a giant vaulted open sided roof space with 4 side by side mattresses and back bolsters upholsered with sturdy deckchair striped canvas - perfect lazy afternoons and open air camping hideaway."
Herberet Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for some sound insulation for a flat and the upstairs tenants is a bit heavy footed thinks I have found the ideal fit, I call foam and they was very helpful."
Alberto Aragon
Verified Buyer
"My old sofa seats looked deformed and were really uncomfortable so I looked different foams to replace them. eFoam gave me the product and the service perfect."
Jon Puttick
Verified Buyer
"Foam arrived cut neatly and to exact size. Thank you!"
"As a first time user of this company, I have found the items I needed very easy to order. A simple and straight forward way to use the sizing chart."
Michael Britnell
Verified Buyer
"I cant until I receive fabric !"
Roger Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"Simple website and explanation of products"
"Easy to use website with nice illustration of order which should help to avoid errors. Still to receive my first order so can’t comment on product."
"Really helpful webite"
"Good advice via phone awaiting delivery now."
Dominic Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Really straight forward and easy to use website to choose the type and size of foam you require. Prices seem really competitive too! Only just ordered this second, but if delivery is as quick as advised on the site I will give a 5 star rating instead of just 4."
Chitra Bahuguna
Verified Buyer
"I have just placed my order. Very simple website to understand. looking forward to the new mattress for my daughter room."
"easy web page to navigate and when I called for advise they were very helpful . haven't given 5 stars as I've only just placed my order and so haven't seen product yet"
Emma Harker
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate, products haven't arrived yet so hopefully they're as good as they say they are."
Christina Doviak
Verified Buyer
"Easy and flexible ordering process. Ideal"
Shaun Barns
Verified Buyer
"THE FOAM ALWAYS ARRIVES QUICKLY AND IS JUST WHAT I NEED AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE. I HAVE USED THEM FOR MY WORK AND FIND THEM THE BEST IN THE MARKET"
Rosalind Wright
Verified Buyer
"not happy but pleased as it seems a reasonable price for the prodct, however I shall br happy if the delivery is as promised and my measurements are correct"
Kay Skippins
Verified Buyer
"The website kept adding extra cushion pads to my basket when I tried to change total. Had to start from scratch. May have been temporary blip. Delivery and price good"
Jazz Furlonge-Walker
Verified Buyer
"d find your service easy to use and accessible"
Adam Davenport
Unverified Reviewer
"The product it self i really cant complain about. Cut to measure perfect. Only suggestions i could make was to have better comms as i had email to say order confirmed, but no comms after. I would also suggest putting the density rating of the foam on website."
Wendy Rose
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order but sometimes the site is a bit slow. Good value for money and hopefully quick delivery"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 15,329 reviews