eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Under an hour

How would you rate eFoam ?

Victoria McCarrick
"I have used eFoam over the last three years, they are a really speedy company with exceptional service. I have products with eFoam inside them and they are still firm and have not lost shape in any way, this tells me they are indeed using the best quality foam available and their descriptions on their site are very accurate and have remained consistent over the years ensuring a professional finish for my products. I have had zero issues and always receive my foam as quickly as is possible. If I was to criticise anything it would have to be their old style web site which must be winning prizes for oldest retro 90's site :-). I don't mind using old sites like this as I use PayPal so I know my payment is protected. Overall : - Quality foam - Consistent product spec from year to year - Firm and Very firm foam (only products I use) keep their shape - They Accept PayPal - Fast delivery & next day only costs a few quid I would reccomend efoam without hesitation."
Nicola Haskins
"Great quality foam, I use to make toy boxes for my business page Perfectly cut to size I want which makes my life a lot easier, and delivered fast 👍 Used multiple times now and will continue to do so"
Robin Doddimeade
"I use the foam sheets to mount my military badge collection its perfect for the job"
"Straightforward ordering procedures"
"eFoam is a great way to search through many shapes and sizes you roam. It allows you to choose with ease which is the new bees knees. With all measurements and orders sent it's great value that you have spent. Without any difficulty just sit back and wait for the delivery."
"I tried several website and most didn't do the size I wanted. I came to eFoam via the web and within 2 minutes I'd purchased exactly the right size I wanted."
"the website is simple and very helpful the customer care over the phone not so much"
"Very prompt..........but sad about carriage costs to the Hichlands"
"1st time user. Website very easy to negotiate and complete order. Will update review when foam arrives."
"Good customer service and helpful on the phone, the website is simple and has all the information needed to order but I do find it a bit confusing to look at - could be much nicer graphically..... Thanks"
"Very easy to use website. Great diagrams to ensure you are ordering the correct item."
"A very easy website to use and quick delivery. I am a soft furnisher and use precut foam often, I often recommend this site to my clients."
"Easy website to navigate ordering was simple, will write again when I receive my order"
"Needed samples..............OK"
"Before purchasing called rep. Question was how firm the packaging foam is. Did not get a conclusive answer... so taking a bit of a risk here."
"first time i have used efoam and so far experience is good, Probably good if you have somebody there that businesses can talk too regarding foam when there are technical issues john"
"Great informative webpage with loads of information about ordering and very easy to use, also very competitive pricing. Recommend it to everyone thinking of upgrading their cushions etc."
"Well laid out website and easy to use. Still awaiting delivery but so far no complaints at all."
"I’m first time buying this product ! The videos really help and advise how to measure the foam correctly..appreciates very much. Come to payment section, it’s easy and no hassle. I had just placed my order and hope I don’t have to wait too long to receive them. Sorry no photo yet as I have to wait for my delivery. Thank you."
"Excellent easy to order service and free postage - great"
"Easy to negotiate website and offer of very reduced price for a second sponge cannot be refused"
"Very flexible sizing system allows you to change dimensions very easily"
"Website easy to navigate through/easy to use ."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,159 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!