eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Good service and quick delivery. What more could you want ?
Only reviewing use of site and purchase via web site as I have only just placed my order. The site is helpful and easy to navigate. I was able to see exactly what type of foam I needed for the job I am doing. So, yes, all good.
Online order process very easy. Difficult to give 5* as I haven’t received the product yet. As is usual in these situations reviews are asked for before the full service has been received and can be assessed
great array of foam and shapes, easy website to navigate through , competitive prices
Web site is good and solid. Easy to navigate and use. Automated Email confirmation received showing both telephone and email contact details should problems arise with delivery. Unable to comment on mattress quality/comfort - not arrived yet.
Easy to use website with reasonable prices, even grading options provided when selecting foam type which makes it easier for a novice.
Easy to use website. Competitive pricing.
Good web site. Easy to follow instructions and good diagrams.
Straightforward, easy to use website and ordering.
eFoam was easy to find and use, it was straight forward instructions and didn't take long to do.
When I cleared my desk for the last time I came across the case containing my beautiful drawing instruments. Although the case was state of the art 40 years ago, the internal foam had degraded and the were sitting in a mess of rubbery powder. Where on earth to get a fitting replacement foam? Five minutes with Google took me to eFoam who can not only supply but cut to size. I am now excitedly anticipating installing my instruments in the replacement foam as soon as it arrives.
Super easy to use website.
Useful features included being able to select the size of the foam and lots of different types of foam with description. The descriptions are useful - presumably there will be a lot of amateurs such as myself and the hints and tips help me not make a silly mistake. Most features work well Things that could be improved - the home page is sometimes slow in loading, resizing a piece is difficult (you must add a whole new piece) and editing is difficult (when you click on an item in the basket to change the foam type and save, a whole new item is added to the basket rather than editing the original). I experienced an error when making the first card payment but instead of a friendly error page it showed a non user friendly page (this would suggest the error handling needs improving in the code) Though overall I am pleased - thank you :)
Great range of options! Very friendly on the phone with good advice about foam choice.
What a treat to find such an easy to use website. Everything was straightforward and well explained. The price seems to be fair plus it's free postage. Just awaitong now to see the actual product. Thank you.
Just ordered my cushions and found web site very easy to use, hope all turns up as ordered
Very simple order process, now just to sit back an wait for the delivery!
Very easy to understand good clear explanation very good price
This is my second visit to efoam. I inherited 2 very old, large sofas with my new house. The cushions were completely ruined. Efoam’s cushions are the perfect solution to bring the sofa back to a ‘like new’ standard. My only issue is the price, £60 for a replacement cushion is quite a bit when you need to replace 8 of them, but I suppose that’s the going rate and I can dread it over a few months. Quality is high and they really are bringing new life into the sofa
this is a good place for getting lots different foams cut to shape
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 20,425 reviews