eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

John Boyes
John Boyes
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, quality product, good product descriptions on web site, thank you eFoam. Rod Boyes"
Melanie Munro
Melanie Munro
Verified Buyer
"i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others"
"A very easy website to navigate with precise instructions. It was very nice to see product prices including VAT at the outset so no hidden costs, another very important bonus FREE DELIVERY!!"
John Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"so much better than the old foam in our boat bedding, and at a great price."
Sheila Young
Verified Buyer
"They had just what I'd been looking everywhere for! The website is easy to use and very responsive. Free delivery and no problems with the order. If only all my purchases were this easy!"
"easy to use website in ordering t shaped foam for reupholstering a chair. V reasonable price and competitive compared to others I looked at."
Margaret Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Found what I was looking for without difficulty, easy to complete the transaction. Hope to use this company again. Look forward to receiving my item, free delivery a welcome bonus."
Ben Gurney
Verified Buyer
"very clean, easy to use website"
"Quick and easy to use"
George Hope
Verified Buyer
"The customization options were brilliant and exactly what someone would need when looking to buy foam. The free delivery is another big bonus!"
"The products we needed were easy to find, with technical specs to explain the details to non-experts like us, and sold in sensible quantities at a fair price."
Bankey Sharma
Verified Buyer
"A very simple and easy web site , everything is clear and process is smooth., Thank you"
Oghogho Igbinokpogie
"its easy to use."
Jonathan Davey
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my foam from this site as it was descriptive and the easy to follow size/price guide made it simple to use. I phoned with a technical enquiry and I was given swift and precise answers!"
"Quick delivery, good prices and good products"
Karima Kingsley
"The website was really easy to navigate an we were able;e to order what we needed in a matter of minutes!"
Simon Dunbar
Verified Buyer
"Very user friendly website and easy to order. Competitive prices!"
Albertus Boerrigter
"easy to use website"
Kevin Waite
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, does exactly what we expected"
June Brayne
Verified Buyer
"Have so far only ordered samples but very confident I will be returning to buy Sofa Cuhion fillers. Found these people and web site to be very thorough and helpful in choosing the right filling for my purpose. Well done."
"I haven't received it yet... But website was very simple and clear to use"
Angela Berry
Verified Buyer
"Will be helpful for Christmas"
"Think I found what I need to reline my flight case. Ideally was looking for piece of foam 2cm thick. Hopefully 2.5 won’t squash my contrabassoon too much!"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 13,702 reviews