eFoam Reviews

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way
Bilston
WV14 7LH

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Totally satisfied with the quality of the foam and the delivery was just a couple of days. I’m so glad they had the diagram that you could just pop your measurements into that made it so simple
Highly recommend through a good friend
No problems, very efficient.
I have used eFoam a few times now always excellent service and good products.
easy to do for someone my age
Easy to use informative website
A lot easier than I expected. Hopefully the delivered item will be as good as the service
I have used eFoam in the past and always been satisfied. The website is easy to use and the different foams explained very well.
Very easy to choose wanted foam
This is my second order placed for closed cell foam from eFoam and I have to say their prices are very reasonable . The website is really clear and easy to navigate and with postage and VAT included in the price, its so easy to keep track of costs when puting an order together. Dispatch and delivery is quick and eFoam are now my No1 go-to foam supplier. Well done eFoam for an excellent service.
So easy to do
Fabulous company! The foam is always top quality, delivered super fast and very reasonably priced.
Delivery time not specified
Purchased from efoam a couple of times before & always seem to get exactly what I need 😀
My last order was securely packaged and arrived quickly. Excellent product - packaging foam cut to order.
Its my first experience of using eFoam and I was very impressed. My email enquiry was answered promptly before I sent a template to them. I spoke with a couple of people in the sales team at different times and they were very professional and friendly and couldn't be more accommodating with my urgent request. My foam arrived in time and the exact size and shape. Great value and service. Thank you.
Very easy to use website. Exactly what I needed, no fuss.
Website very easy, clear and straight forward to use
Ordered once before from eFoam & didn’t need to google anyone else this time in placing my 2nd order Very pleased with last order
This is the first time that I ave used eFoam and I must say the ordering process couldn't be easier. If the delivered product is of the same quality as the service I will be over the moon. Thank you.
eFoam is rated 4.9 based on 30,995 reviews