EJuiceVapor Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does EJuiceVapor deliver?

How can I contact EJuiceVapor?

Tell us how EJuiceVapor made you happy

"HORRIBLE! Sent coils (fake?) didn't screw in (2 in one 5 pack). Phone number is not real. Email only. They told me to contact the manufacturer myself instead of sending 2 new coils in my next order. Stupidly, I gave them another chance and this time they just never shipped my order. After a week I contacted them and asked them to ship my order priority shipping since it was forgotten about. They clearly don't care about customer service or righting their wrongs, instead I received a text telling me they have cancelled my order and refunded my money (no money back in my account yet...). I'm thinking this is a random person running a small online shop from his/her basement when they feel like it. The first issue I had with them I waited days for a response. Plenty of other online vape shops with the same/better pricing plus other sites have coupons that actually work. Be careful. They ship when they want and I'm not sure it coils are authentic."
Are you EJuiceVapor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought the cool melon phix pods and i am so happy i did. They are way cheaper than any other brand i coukd find online and they have a very wide selection of eJuices. They will most likely be my new plug"
EJuiceVapor is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews