Eko Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

A

Customer Service - Good

94.23%
Industry Average
Quick customer service responses.
posted 2 months ago - Umer Farooq
Good service and fast shipment
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent device and excellent customer service! I initially bought a Duo ECG but did not need the ECG function as much as I had anticipated so I switched to the CORE and they completed my return without any issue. The CORE has been great, I have 'normal' hearing but have found the amplification to make auscultation sooo much better and easier.
posted 5 months ago - Justin Ferley
I like the innovative products you are bringing to market. I have bought all of them to try them out and support you. I am a veterinarian and would like to see more veterinary focus added to your service and products.
posted 6 months ago - Dr. Jonathan Augusto
Impeccable customer service. After owning my Eko for just a short time, unfortunately The bell and attachment piece that screws on had come undone and I lost it somewhere in a patient room. I contacted customer service to see if I can order just that part and surprisingly they sent it to me free of charge. Customer for life
posted 6 months ago - danee
Initial purchase was defective, but customer service is excellent and very responsive.
posted 6 months ago - Arielle Romano
Acceptable service
posted 6 months ago - Steven Dimitriou
Bought the new Eko stethoscope and after about two weeks one of my ear pieces ripped. I contacted customer service and was quickly mailed replacements. They sent several bags of replacements so I should never run out. Excellent customer service!
posted 7 months ago - Kuo Downing-Reese
Easy to order, arrived when expected, easy instructions and a video, too. Also quick response by customer service in answer to my questions
posted 7 months ago - Roxanne Pettit