Eko Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

A

Customer Service - Good

96.55%
Industry Average
Very impressed! Customer service is awesome! Great company to work with!
posted 1 day ago - Jessica Lancaster
Great product, best costumer service, fastest response time.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
I love it. My colleagues like it when I give them to try and all of my colleagues want to own one. It is amazing but not as great as the customers service. Overall, I will buy it again anytime without thinking. In fact, it is the best decision that I have ever made.
posted 3 months ago - Julius Ndi
Super fantastic customer service and quick delivery!
posted 4 months ago - Kevin Huynh
Good team with strong vision and customer service.
posted 4 months ago - Mm
Fast and excellent on line services, item ordered was mailed fast, purchased Eko as a surprise gift to our daughter who returned the gift to me. Hence , returning purchased item was not difficult at all.
posted 5 months ago - Erlinda Aboy
Great customer service. Eko and the whole team are changing the whole. I have never met a team so willing to help, facilitate, change and make the world a better and healthy place, a place everyone, everywhere has the opportunity to right diagnosis hence right treatment. Thank you Eko.
posted 6 months ago - Chidinma Onweni
Great services
posted 7 months ago - Suthipong Soontrapa
I purchased your stethoscope for my wife. She is a nurse practitioner in a very busy express care. She has significant hearing loss in her left ear and this stethoscope has made a world of difference for her. She recommends it to her colleagues. The only downside or the ear pieces. However your customer service is fantastic and they sent us to free replacement pairs.
posted 7 months ago - John White
Really impressed with the prompt customer service. Such a pleasure to do business with!
posted 8 months ago - Jessica Lancaster