Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Eko.

Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Got a Question?

I'm getting background noise or interference. Is this normal? is really causing trouble listening. IS this a defective piece? Please let me know. Thanks
Asked by Edgar O Garza (3 months ago)
Hi there! Please DM us on Facebook, reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 - we'll help you directly. Thank you so much!
Answered by (3 months ago)
Does this tool provide QT/Qtc measurements?
Asked by Kim Thompson (5 months ago)
Great question Kim. The DUO does not automatically make the measurement, however, you can save a recording and use the digital calipers on the Eko dashboard to measure QT/Qtc.
Answered by (5 months ago)
I wear hearing aids with blue tooth, they pair to my I phone for music , talking on the phone etc, would this pair to my phone, so I hear it in my hearing aids?
Asked by Marilyn Carlucci (7 months ago)
Yes Marilyn, both the CORE Digital Stethoscope and Attachment can stream heart and lung sounds through the Eko App to Bluetooth enabled hearing aids (similar to how you listen to music). You can learn more at: https://www.ekohealth.com/blog/wireless-bluetooth-stethoscopes
Answered by (7 months ago)
What’s the price of this device?
Asked by Mario A Delgado mD (1 year ago)
The CORE Digital Attachment costs $199 The CORE Digital Stethoscope costs $299 The DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope costs $349 Thank you!
Answered by (1 year ago)