Eko Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Sri R
"Convenient , can check base line rhythm and irregularities inf any. Which we can print directly from the unit or from the phone"
Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Replacement pair rip as soon as placed on, ordering another pair."
Posted 19 minutes ago
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Easy to use and record. Amplification is excellent. Patients enjoy hearing what I hear."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am a Family Practice Physician that works in an Urgent Care setting and private practice. I saw the EKO ad and I was very interested. At first I was very skeptical, but I received the stethoscope and set up the app. I love it! I think it is an amazing way to do a quick assessment on whether or not a patient is having a heart problem or not. It is a quick and efficient way to do quick triage rather than waiting for an old-fashioned EKG that takes about 15 minutes just to set up. I am very happy I spent the money to buy the EKO (and by the way it's not that expensive, it is money well spent) and am using it in my practice daily including on my family members! Please buy it doctors, it is the wave of the future!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"First machine had trouble with connection of stethoscope to receiving unit. Replacement is good I am enjoying it and it cuts down ekg machine for iding Rhythms"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"The feature that allows you to adjust the volume is wonderful as is the phone app that allows you to record and save and follow the rhythm! My hesitations come from inaccurate bpm readings and the fact that the stethoscope can pick up background noise that will play back in your recordings and erroneously affect the rhythm."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I think the Eko is a great concept. Heart sounds, bowel sounds and breath sounds are amplified using this device. However, other background sounds are also amplified which interfere with the phone app and clearly differentiating additional sounds. There needs to be a background silencing feature."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Working as a nurse in drug detox, most of the patients have extremely low blood pressures, of 70/50 and below, with high levels of methadone etc. Taking blood pressures is extremely challenging with the population particularly with damaged veins due to IV abuse. The EKO is one of the few devices that allows for accurate readings over time, and provides a better baseline for safe administration of medication before morning dosing! Thanks for making this! A lot of the older nurses use the wrist cuffs because the can't hear but with the Eko its made it an equal playing field and at the cost of an expensive cardiac stethoscope provides an affordable high quality hearing device!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is the best Stethoscope, that I have ever purchased. The sound Quality is outstanding. By far this is superior to any other Stethoscope"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Can't get a hold of customer service people at EKO, and no online chat."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"The acoustics are a huge improvement over the analog Eko. I would like to see better sensitivity or the ability to adjust the amplitude and sweep speed on ecg tracings. Similarly would like to control and decrease the amplitude of the phonocardiograph Tracings. There should also be a mechanism to capture results to the patients Emr rather than having its access limited to a “siloed” cloud platform"
"I will pay! Please tell me how/where to order extra ear pieces!!!! THEY FALL OFF DAILY!!!! My medical friends have same problem"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Works as described. App is user friendly"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"This is a great piece of technology, however, the sound reproduction is very low and the phono does not really represent the sounds since there is a lot of stray noise which is captured."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"My Ego Core works well. It is compact. I use hearing aids and can keep them in with this device. I would prefer real time Blue Tooth compatible that connected to the hearing aids, but that is not available. The battery lasts a decent amount of time if you turn it on and off with each use, which is easy to do."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great idea for the next generation stethoscope. Very sensitive, but holding the unit often transmits sounds from the fingers or contact with the skin. Would be a good idea to have possibly a rubber sleeve for the unit. Otherwise very reliable and fun to use."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Rule out chest pain Ischemic. During Dialysis treatment"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to be very helpful. Thank you so much."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The EKO is very helpful to me for my work. My friends used this EKO and said it is very convenience and the test is very fast, accuracy. Thank you so much for supporting the EKO for us."
Eko is rated 4.48 based on 206 reviews