Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 4 star review on 8th August 2020
Jennifer M
Eko 4 star review on 3rd July 2020
Arielle R
More Photos & Videos
This unit is well worth the cost, it works perfectly and allows for weak pulses to be heard. Works exactly as it says , assembly is qiuck and easy.
So far so good. Have not used the EKG function much but will in future. Tried it out at home and works reasonably well. App takes a little getting used to. Innovative product and the actual stethoscope function is well constructed and sound is excellent and customizable.
Excellent device and excellent customer service! I initially bought a Duo ECG but did not need the ECG function as much as I had anticipated so I switched to the CORE and they completed my return without any issue. The CORE has been great, I have 'normal' hearing but have found the amplification to make auscultation sooo much better and easier.
Thank you kindly for your review!
Great product. Very convenient and easy to use. Makes my Job so easy!
Thank you!
I am very satisfied with my Eko Due. The quality of sound and ECG is amazing. definitely recommand it.
Thank you for your review!
J’utilise Eko très régulièrement avec un bon assourdissement des bruits

On différencie très bien les bruits du cœur et les sons pulmonaires
Cependant, le son ressorti sur l’IPhone n’est pas assez fort :/

Cela reste un très bon appareil, très facile pour enseigner et avoir des examens précis et reproductibles
Very helpful in long term care setting.
Guten Tag
Mit den EKO-Geräten der ersten Generation bin ich sehr zufrieden. In der Rettungsmedizin ist diese Inovation viel wert. Nun habe ich die zweite Generation im Einsatz und bin etwas ettäuscht. Das Gerät ist kleiner, was gut ist. Die Qualität was sie Akustik betrifft ist aber im Vergleich mit der ersten Generation, schlechter. Im Hintergrund ist ein metallisches Fremdgeräusch hörbar. Eine gute Diagnose ist trotzdem machbar, aber es stört einfach. Frage: Ist dieses Geräusch bekannt und normal oder das Gerät schadhaft?
Haben Sie vielen Dank für eine kurze Antwort...

Freundliche Grüsse
G. Fischer
Hi there! Thank you for your review, feedback, and support. This is not normal, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can assist you directly.
Bluetooth could be better.
Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can help you directly with your set up. Thank you!
I love this stethoscope so much that I dropped the cash to buy a new one after an unfortunate event where I lost my original one on a call. I'm a paramedic for a busy city and this stethoscope has the durability for the job. I can hear everything bumping down roads with sirens blaring. Now that I've had an Eko, Ican't imagine ever wanting a different brand of ears. Also, shipping on this was incredibly quick. Thanks Eko!
Thank you for your review!
Best stethoscope I have ever owned. I wish I could lower volume more, even on the lowest setting I can hear every sound coming from the body supper clear, but still too loud for me.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Quick and easy transaction. Rapid shipment
Thank you!
Appropriate delivery, quality product.
Thank you!
Super helpful while in full PPE
I have both the Eko Core (attached to an Littmann Cardiology Stethoscope and the Eko Duo. They both have great sound and hold on to their charge for at least a day.

I have used both on children and adults detached from the stethoscope and wirelessly connected to an iPhone 11 and AirPod Pros. They both are amazingly similar to the traditional stethoscope with the added ability to record an ecg and amplification of sound simultaneously. These features coupled with the AirPod Pros noise cancellation make it easier to focus on faint lung and heart sounds in a noisy room.

There is a slight delay in the sound transmission but the added feature of live recording of both ECG and heart sounds are great trade offs. These recording are easy to share among colleagues and great for documentation and review.

All physicians, nurses and allied health professionals should have these tools to help keep themselves and their patients safe.

JG
Thank you very much!
This is great stethoscope enhancement for my Littman 3M cardio. I am pediatric cardiologist and I see patients of all ages from newborn to teenager. In my opinion, this is great for patients 5 and older but not for young babies and infant. somehow voice filter function is not great for young patient and auscultation is very noisy with loud respiratory sounds and can barely allow to better listen heart sound or any murmur. For older pediatric patient, this is great and very good sound quality and easy to identify subtle clicks or murmur on digital mode compared to analog. Blue tooth function to phone is good and gives nice phonograph. Phonograph is okay and not quite accurate. I had patient with pulmonary valve stenosis and murmur was easily over 3/6 but on phonograph, heart sounds have better tracing and actual murmur which was quite odd. Some patient and parents appreciate hearing abnormal heart sounds especially irregular heart beats on my phone in live audio mode. I wish this core digital Bluetooth directly connects to my Apple Airpods pro and much easier to listen.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you would like assistance with your Bluetooth connectivity.
I like the innovative products you are bringing to market. I have bought all of them to try them out and support you. I am a veterinarian and would like to see more veterinary focus added to your service and products.
Thank you so much for your support, feedback and review.
Impeccable customer service. After owning my Eko for just a short time, unfortunately The bell and attachment piece that screws on had come undone and I lost it somewhere in a patient room. I contacted customer service to see if I can order just that part and surprisingly they sent it to me free of charge. Customer for life
Thank you so much for your review!
I like the amplification. I like the ability to use it with Bluetooth ear pieces. I like the awe factor when I show patients their ecg. I am still learning to use the different frequencies.
Thank you for your review!
I have an auditory processing disability, and when I needed to take a manual BP it was a struggle to hear past all the ambient sounds, including when the tubing would rustle, or move at all. I couldn’t safely be confident that my interpretation was reliable, and was so embarrassed to have to let the RN I was working under that I couldn’t perform this aspect of my job. Though I haven’t used this with people yet (I was a med/surg CNA for years and am taking an MA course in the fall) I tested it out when it arrived and was able to listen to my cat’s heartbeat, crystal clear. This is an accommodation that I desperately needed, and I can perform any assisting that is needed of me competently. It’s well worth the expense for me, even as a lower wage healthcare worker. I have a friend who’s an RN with a similar disability who I told about this, and he’s getting the attachment to add to his littmann.
Wonderful! Thank you for your review :)
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 384 reviews