Eko Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

What best describes your profession or use case Other
"It's good but painful to record and save each recording as every 'save' requires a good quality internet access and unfortunately, there is no wifi at the hospital where recording is happening. It will be great to have saving option without internet access."
Posted 10 minutes ago
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Eko has the most amazing customer service. They're product is great and any time I've had any issues they have been responsible quickly and solved my problem. In addition, those issues I've had they quickly addressed across the product line to prevent issues for further purchases. This group is responsive and nimble in ways that you just don't get with the "big guys.""
Posted 1 hour ago
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Too much background noise. Just not happy with the core attachment. I plan to return."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Reviewed by me (Pediatrician) and my friend (Cardiologist). Pros: -Size and appearance, portability -Good heart sound acoustics when using headphones. Cons: -Lack of adequate sound volume through Bluetooth app -Inability to use device with Bluetooth speaker without App open -placement of on /off power button is easily pressed when placing electrodes on chest which shuts off device accidentally. -placement of ECG electrodes varies in individuals to find the best ECG connection -P waves difficult to find unless electrodes are on perfect spot of chest and no body hair is present. Without visible P waves. device cannot rule out A Fib. I hope that these comments are helpful to you. Best Regards."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. It's ok, but there is room for improvement. It was delivered expeditiously without border hassles to my Canadian address. The box is quite nice, on par with Apple type products, and as such, I was a bit disappointed with the Eko itself. Solid, but a cheaper feeling plastic which would have been nicer had it been a rubberized or equivalent type of plastic, which could also facilitate better holding. The half-fist size of the device adds a notable and verge-of-unwieldiness length to my Cardiology III. In addition, it's heavy enough to change the weight of how it drapes around my neck between use; i.e. it pulls the scope down, necessitating frequent re-adjustments...glad I don't run with it. In this day of tiny transducers/amplifiers and ear pods, I'm surprised that the whole device is not more miniaturized and lightweight. I'm not thrilled by the big on/off button; there should be a more elegant on/off button/slider. Functionally, it certainly amplifies, but it reminds me of music playback of the pre-noise reduction era or a microphone without the foam covering. All noise from skin rubbing to hair crackling to finger adjustment is amplified. I have to change how I move the scope from one location to another...no dragging or bumping. Once set up, can I hear sounds louder and more clearly? Yes. And the volume is adjustable. The app is cute, but only marginally practical, as I wouldn't typically 'analyze' the sounds or sound wave or sound pattern for more than a few seconds. I suppose I'm just an old doc with an old stethoscope that facilitates >95% sounds that I need to hear within seconds. I do appreciate the ability to increase the volume to clarify some sounds. I'd be disappointed in myself if it really discovered sounds that I would not have been able to hear with some careful adjustment of ear piece, room quietness and focused intent. So, it's an ok addition to a spare stethoscope, and I appreciate the inexpensive pricing. And I guess that's pretty much the summary...you get what you pay for. I'm a lot more impressed with my $1200 dermascope with high quality finish, nice hand balance, compact size and a truly extended utility of clinical practice."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"When the product works it’s awesome but mine only works when it wants too. I’ve only had it a few months and have already had to have a replacement tube sent and a new ear piece. It seems if I use it quickly between patients it craps out but if I turn it off and let it sit for a while it will work as expected. Having substantial hearing loss I really need it to work all the time. Please help. Thanks for your time and attention. Sincere yours, Michael Meduri"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Experience was very short lasting. Main issue with dissatisfaction was significant back ground noise. In ability to listen to recorded heart sound without headphones or ear piece was another major surprise."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Good price, good build quality and a necessary implement for 21st century medicine. I hear the Duo is better still! keep the good work up!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It is the BEST stethoscope, I ever purchased so far. It works with blue tooth well. My suggestion is to make the heart sounds recording more clearer and louder . Thank you for this product."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is the best stethoscope I have ever used! I am a nurse and I have really bad hearing from listening to music and so it makes hard to hear with other stethoscopes and with this one I can amplify the sound and hear so much better! I would defiantly recommend it for anyone who has hearing problems and to any nurse who wants to hear the heart and lung sounds really well!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I love my Eko stethoscope. I lost 60% of my hearing in my left ear and having an amplified stethoscope makes a hugh difference for me. I can continue to do my job as a RN and not worry that I'm missing abnormal heart of lung sounds."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I manage a free medical clinic on the East side of Buffalo, NY, and each year, Eko Devices kindly donates an Eko Core Digital stethoscope to be auctioned off at my clinic's annual fundraiser. This fundraiser provides the vast majority of money my clinic uses to not only remain open nearly every week of the year, but also to provide all our services completely free to our patients. We could not do this without our community supporters & partners, and we are honored to include Eko in that group year after year."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The stethoscope works great, but the battery life is short. Plus the combine weight of the stethoscope with the EKO amplifier can be drawing al day."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Nice device - works well. Will be really neat when the AI is connected to it. Currently I can't use it much because I need the android app to be connect to it, so looking forward to the time soon when it will work on Android as well!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I was referred, actually in error, when I broke a stethoscope of a different brand. These folks, believing it was their product, shipped a replacement immediately and I had it within a couple of days. I realized the error and they were very kind. I then was unable to make contact with the other company so I opted to purchase this one. The service with these folks is top. I will do my business here from now on"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I Absolutely LOVE my EKO Stethoscope, seeing Pediatric patients for sports physicals, my Eko Really comes in handy. I have even told my own Primary Care Provider/Internalist about this Stethoscope and she’s going to get one for her Practice."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Great stethoscope for us “older” RNs who can’t hear as well as we used to!!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love that the Eko works as both a powered stethoscope and as an analog. I like the flexibility of being able to use either mode as I deem it appropriate. As for the powered mode, it allowed me to clearly hear a murmur that I couldn’t hear without amplification. It makes me a better physician."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Very nice personal I am able to use mother is not uses hearing aids. Would be nice if had jack for head phones."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"Purchased Eko to be able to share heart sounds with other doctors, staff and clients. It is very difficult to do this when you cannot play back sounds on your phone or ipad (sound playback is DISABLED). Tech support says this is due to low-frequency response abilities of their speakers. But I cannot play them in my $375 wireless headphones either - which have spectacular low-frequency response. You can only play to a hard-wired speaker or headphone. Makes the product MUCH MUCH less useful. Arrrggg. STUPID."
Eko is rated 4.22 based on 68 reviews