Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Very impressed! Customer service is awesome! Great company to work with!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Amplification seems lower with each charge of the battery
Hi Patrick,

We're sorry to hear that! Please let the Support team know of this problem and they will get you taken care of!

Eko
It’s not user friendly
Hi Tushar,

We'd love to hear more about your experiences and feedback. Please email us at support@ekohealth.com!

Eko
The stethoscope is excellent overall, but there does seem to be a manufacturing defect with the ear pieces which pop off easily and every day I have to find an ear piece that has come off. I tried keeping them on with duct tape but that interfered with comfort. Now I'm purchasing replacement ear pieces which is a bit annoying. Otherwise, it's a great product- much easier to appreciate heart sounds/murmurs/etc.
Thanks for leaving this feedback and we're sorry about the earpiece! Let us know at support@ekohealth.com how the new pairs work for you.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
The audio is good, but unfortunately some of the time it doesn't turn on until I restart the Eko by long-pressing twice on the button. This is incredibly awkward while the patient is patiently holding their breath or holding up their clothes.
Thomas, we are happy to help troubleshoot the DUO with you to see if there is a warranty issue. Please email us at suppot@ekohealth.com
Excellent Equipment
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I love my EKO Duo, I love that I hear things my coworkers miss, I love showing it off to the doctors and most of all I really enjoy sharing it with all those above so that they can experience it as well.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
To be honest, I have used it once or twice. I wish I had bought the one with the EKG
Hi Dario,

Thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear that you've only used your device once or twice. If you're experiencing any issues with your device, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@ekohealth.com and we'll get you up and running!

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
As a cardiologist, the phonogram feature sounded interesting and I appreciated the ability to record murmurs for teaching purposes. However, in clinical practice, the Eko was underwhelming. There is too much artifact for the phonogram feature to be clinically useful. Even when artifact was minimal, the phonogram did not match well with what I was hearing on my Cardiology IV stethoscope. The audio quality is similar to a Littman Cardiology III. I'll keep it around for teaching purposes and the novelty of being able to record an ecg, phonogram, and audio. However, I wouldn't buy it again.²
Hi,

Thanks for the valuable feedback! Could you send the details to our customer support at support@ekohealth.com? We will try to evaluate the issue and get back to you.

Amazing, Very useful
So far it is very clumsy and not accurate
Hi Michele,

We apologize for any issue you might be having! Could you send details of what you are experiencing to our customer support at support@ekohealth.com? We'll get you up and running.

see previous review
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Great product, best costumer service, fastest response time.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
At times it works well but I often feel like there is a lot of extra noise coming from the diaphragm piece and extension tubing of the eko. This makes it difficult to discern the sounds since clicks and pops interfere with heart tones. I never quite feel like I’m holding it in just the right position to reduce noise and get a quality sound despite direct skin contact and attempting different positions and approaches, including ensuring that the battery is at full charge.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I love it. My colleagues like it when I give them to try and all of my colleagues want to own one. It is amazing but not as great as the customers service. Overall, I will buy it again anytime without thinking. In fact, it is the best decision that I have ever made.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
When listening live, the background noise obscures the heart sounds and breath sounds. Playback on Android is only over the phone's speaker, not the speakerphone speaker. Support has been unable to help. I'm starting to regret buying the Eko DUO.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the DUO. I apologize that it didn't work out. Please feel free to provide any direct feedback to support@ekohealth.com.

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Unable to improve over audibility over my current E-scope with headphones, using Eko Duo.
Hi John!

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the DUO and I apologize it did not work out. Please feel free to email support@ekohealth.com if you need any assistance.

Emily
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
Employees are very supportive, cooperative, professional and helpful
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
The stethoscope is good but ECG presents very big noise
""