Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
"Stethoscope works very well but disappointed that with less than 30 days my purchase one down by 50 bucks."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Really impressed with the prompt customer service. Such a pleasure to do business with!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I have had no occasion to contact Eko. My apologies if my previous review got posted. I made a mistake about what company I had problems with."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The product allows an amplification of the sounds, in a neat and precise way, improving the performance of the professionals of the health area. In general, the only creative to be made is in relation to his connectivity with IOS, which is sometimes unstable, but the product is wonderful, the realization of a dream."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Amazing! I like it very much"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Cover for charging connection does not fit flat after third charging."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Heart sound and breathing sound were amplified and clear, without excessive interference of friction and background noise. I am very satisfied."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Love the fast shipping and wonderful customer service"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"No guessing. I have confidence to document what I’m hearing."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am a practicing family doctor. Works great for quiet heart sounds. Customer service excellent when I needed replacement tubing under warranty."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"The DUO is super fun to play with, used now on a couple dozen pateints and sound wise, sounds great. Patching the bluetooth to the screen and recording brings up problems like takes almost a min or two to connect and working in EMS we worry about recording pateint info, that could be problematic if pateint or supervisor found out. That makes people incorrectly start quoting HIPAA rules. Blah blah blah etc. But I'll keep it. And buy one for my RN wife to use since it can be so useful. The ecg is less than accurate at best."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great amplifier, too much background noise though"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"When my first unit malfunctioned they quickly reached out to me to ascertain the problem and then sent a replacement before receiving my first one back. This one works great. Very good service."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"After not being able to hear anything with a normal stethoscope, sounds are amazingly clear with the Eko. All of my hearing colleagues are envious."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The sound is great! Easy to install onto existing stethoscope. I sent an email asking for a replacement attachment tube and they sent me one free of charge and free of shipping and it came quickly! Great customer service! I would definitely recommend this product!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Great purchase. The Eko works well but wish it came with a case"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The company is great. The attachment Not that great. Hear amplified static more than the sounds I need to hear. My stethoscope worked as well without it."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Eko stethoscope is nice. Compared with others, if the battery power goes down, can still use unamplified."
Eko is rated 4.46 based on 134 reviews