Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Love it. Hearing well. Less contamination. Great for during Covid time.
Thank you very much for your review!
Bad product that doesn't work and bar support technic who doesn't try to resolved the problem and make me just turn around and around.

Don't buy from them
I'm not able to hear the lungs in any wavelength that the device offer. My other digital stethoscope offer a better sound than the duo. I'm very disappointed
Good service and fast shipment
Thank you!
Fácil de usar y app intuitiva, 10 pts!
Great product and fast delivery. Emails and communication made learning EKo a breeze.
Thank you!
This unit is well worth the cost, it works perfectly and allows for weak pulses to be heard. Works exactly as it says , assembly is qiuck and easy.
Thank you very much for your review!
So far so good. Have not used the EKG function much but will in future. Tried it out at home and works reasonably well. App takes a little getting used to. Innovative product and the actual stethoscope function is well constructed and sound is excellent and customizable.
Excellent device and excellent customer service! I initially bought a Duo ECG but did not need the ECG function as much as I had anticipated so I switched to the CORE and they completed my return without any issue. The CORE has been great, I have 'normal' hearing but have found the amplification to make auscultation sooo much better and easier.
Thank you kindly for your review!
Great product. Very convenient and easy to use. Makes my Job so easy!
Thank you!
I am very satisfied with my Eko Due. The quality of sound and ECG is amazing. definitely recommand it.
Thank you for your review!
J’utilise Eko très régulièrement avec un bon assourdissement des bruits

On différencie très bien les bruits du cœur et les sons pulmonaires
Cependant, le son ressorti sur l’IPhone n’est pas assez fort :/

Cela reste un très bon appareil, très facile pour enseigner et avoir des examens précis et reproductibles
Very helpful in long term care setting.
Guten Tag
Mit den EKO-Geräten der ersten Generation bin ich sehr zufrieden. In der Rettungsmedizin ist diese Inovation viel wert. Nun habe ich die zweite Generation im Einsatz und bin etwas ettäuscht. Das Gerät ist kleiner, was gut ist. Die Qualität was sie Akustik betrifft ist aber im Vergleich mit der ersten Generation, schlechter. Im Hintergrund ist ein metallisches Fremdgeräusch hörbar. Eine gute Diagnose ist trotzdem machbar, aber es stört einfach. Frage: Ist dieses Geräusch bekannt und normal oder das Gerät schadhaft?
Haben Sie vielen Dank für eine kurze Antwort...

Freundliche Grüsse
G. Fischer
Hi there! Thank you for your review, feedback, and support. This is not normal, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can assist you directly.
Bluetooth could be better.
Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can help you directly with your set up. Thank you!
I love this stethoscope so much that I dropped the cash to buy a new one after an unfortunate event where I lost my original one on a call. I'm a paramedic for a busy city and this stethoscope has the durability for the job. I can hear everything bumping down roads with sirens blaring. Now that I've had an Eko, Ican't imagine ever wanting a different brand of ears. Also, shipping on this was incredibly quick. Thanks Eko!
Thank you for your review!
Best stethoscope I have ever owned. I wish I could lower volume more, even on the lowest setting I can hear every sound coming from the body supper clear, but still too loud for me.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Quick and easy transaction. Rapid shipment
Thank you!
Appropriate delivery, quality product.
Thank you!
Super helpful while in full PPE
Eko is rated 4.56 based on 390 reviews