Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"As I told Annie, the on and off switch is unreliable. Sometimes it took several toggles back and forth to get it on. Sometimes while it was on then it suddenly went out! Apparently it is an electrical contact issue. Hopefully mine is just an isolated case. Also the on and off sign on the switch is very difficult to read. When the scope dangles on your neck, it turns in all directions. I have to pick up the bell to see whether it is on or off. I should be color coded. Hopefully this will help to improve this scope in the future. When it works, it works fine !"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I am a Certified Veterinary Technician and part of my job is taking vitals signs of our furry patients. It is a busy place and there are often many other procedures going in on in our surgical prep/ treatment area. Our patients come in all sizes and rarely hold still! I was frustrated and concerned that I wasn’t hearing heart sounds as taking too long to get accurate readings. I love my Eko because it is so easy to boost the audio! My colleagues borrow it frequently and I don’t think I could ever go back !"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is a game changer, confidence in skill is back"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"awesome product and awesome support. would recommend this stethoscope to anyone with impaired hearing"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The switch has some issues, contact issue. It is a design flaw. It does not stay on. If I turn it on, it does not always turn on. In short, it is not reliable! Also on charging. I have no way of knowing when it is fully charged because the amber light stays on all the time! Also the on and off switch should be color coded. Sometimes I have to look very close to see what position the switch is on. When one is very busy one has no time to deal with this problem. I just put this one away and use my old scope. Once I got it to work it seems fine but does stay fine for long."
"So far I love it"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Works good and as advertised. The only issue is the Bluetooth connection for recording is glitchy."
Hi Robert,

Thanks for letting us know about the BT connectivity! We recommend maintaining a clear line of sight between the CORE and the Mobile App and ensuring that there are no other BT peripherals connected to your phone at the same time as the CORE.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me directly at support@ekohealth.com.

Annie
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"No issues with the company."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great customer service. EKO and the whole team are changing the whole. I have never met a team so willing to help, facilitate, change and make the world a better and healthy place, a place everyone, everywhere has the opportunity to right diagnosis hence right treatment. Thank you EKO."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Had worked great. Would like to be able to buy an extra charger so I have one at home and office."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"So far I love it. Caught a person in a-fib the first week, that probably wouldn’t of been caught without it."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Eko is very user friendly and efficient!"
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
"It works great just turn it on and it works."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"As a pediatric emergency room nurse in find this tool invaluable. Working in a fast paced environment with limited time for assessments this has changed my practice for the better. I am more confident in what I am hearing."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am the proud owner of the Eko Core and Duo. Both devices are of high quality and take the experience of auscultation to the next level. The iPhone and iPad Apps are sophisticated and the compatibility with the desktop App via Cloud works flawlessly. The Eko-Support Team is attentive, helpful and interested to help with questions and ideas. Overall, I am very pleased working with Eko."
"Great services"
"I did not receive a cofirmation of my evaluation. If you did not receive it, please email me and I will forward it again"
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
"In the field when using the DUO function I have noticed that each position produces a unique heart sound as well as ECG tracing. I find it somewhat difficult in obtaining a clean ECG pattern without noise which causes distortion on the Eko DUO E5 App display on the IPAD or Phone. I also think that dry skin, body fat, or hair can restrict the quality of the ECG. Despite placing the diaphragm at an inward facing 45 degree angle at the upper left pectoral below the clavicle. For now we have been avoiding using the ECG feature in the field and Have been using a Colin BP-S510 Unit. The Eko DUO E5 is outstanding for in house patient care. We are using the PCG feature out in the field mostly, making sure that the patient does not have a Pacer."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love my stethoscope. Also great customer support"
Eko is rated 4.53 based on 161 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access