Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
As a cardiologist, the phonogram feature sounded interesting and I appreciated the ability to record murmurs for teaching purposes. However, in clinical practice, the Eko was underwhelming. There is too much artifact for the phonogram feature to be clinically useful. Even when artifact was minimal, the phonogram did not match well with what I was hearing on my Cardiology IV stethoscope. The audio quality is similar to a Littman Cardiology III. I'll keep it around for teaching purposes and the novelty of being able to record an ecg, phonogram, and audio. However, I wouldn't buy it again.²
Hi,

Thanks for the valuable feedback! Could you send the details to our customer support at support@ekohealth.com? We will try to evaluate the issue and get back to you.

Emily
So far it is very clumsy and not accurate
Hi Michele,

We apologize for any issue you might be having! Could you send details of what you are experiencing to our customer support at support@ekohealth.com? We'll get you up and running.

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
When listening live, the background noise obscures the heart sounds and breath sounds. Playback on Android is only over the phone's speaker, not the speakerphone speaker. Support has been unable to help. I'm starting to regret buying the Eko DUO.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the DUO. I apologize that it didn't work out. Please feel free to provide any direct feedback to support@ekohealth.com.

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Unable to improve over audibility over my current E-scope with headphones, using Eko Duo.
Hi John!

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the DUO and I apologize it did not work out. Please feel free to email support@ekohealth.com if you need any assistance.

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
phono component very unreliable Audio is very good EKG capture is unpredictable Adding a patient is cumbersome App has problems running on android
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Sometimes its confusing bec u can hear all the sound ..
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Too much background noise. Just not happy with the core attachment. I plan to return.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Experience was very short lasting. Main issue with dissatisfaction was significant back ground noise. In ability to listen to recorded heart sound without headphones or ear piece was another major surprise.
Eko is rated 4.42 based on 235 reviews