Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Nora C
"I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope."
Sri R
"Convenient , can check base line rhythm and irregularities inf any. Which we can print directly from the unit or from the phone"
Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"When listening live, the background noise obscures the heart sounds and breath sounds. Playback on Android is only over the phone's speaker, not the speakerphone speaker. Support has been unable to help. I'm starting to regret buying the Eko DUO."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Unable to improve over audibility over my current E-scope with headphones, using Eko Duo."
Hi John!

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the DUO and I apologize it did not work out. Please feel free to email support@ekohealth.com if you need any assistance.

Best,
Emily
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"phono component very unreliable Audio is very good EKG capture is unpredictable Adding a patient is cumbersome App has problems running on android"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Sometimes its confusing bec u can hear all the sound .."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Too much background noise. Just not happy with the core attachment. I plan to return."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Experience was very short lasting. Main issue with dissatisfaction was significant back ground noise. In ability to listen to recorded heart sound without headphones or ear piece was another major surprise."
Eko is rated 4.45 based on 229 reviews