Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"phono component very unreliable Audio is very good EKG capture is unpredictable Adding a patient is cumbersome App has problems running on android"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Sometimes its confusing bec u can hear all the sound .."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Too much background noise. Just not happy with the core attachment. I plan to return."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Experience was very short lasting. Main issue with dissatisfaction was significant back ground noise. In ability to listen to recorded heart sound without headphones or ear piece was another major surprise."
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 190 reviews