Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"This is a great piece of technology, however, the sound reproduction is very low and the phono does not really represent the sounds since there is a lot of stray noise which is captured."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"A lot of my clients have impaired cardiovascular systems from abusing drugs, and the EKO helps, but not all of the time. It’s nice to be able to turn it on and off easily with one hand."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Eko was a big help to determine heart arrhythmia and to amplify breath sounds while on a medical mission in a primitive area. Thanks and would recommend for visiting medical nurses or rural areas."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"So far the product has worked well, the only bad thing is it does pick up a lot of background noise. The other thing is the warranty is only a year, it would be better if it had a full warranty for at least three years, that would say a lot about the product, it would be showing that EKO is a great product and you would have no worries about purchasing this product, due to the company backing its product for three years."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Needs the ECG analytics function"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"It’s great instrument, i love how it blocks sound out to listen to the heart and lungs,but for just basic listening to breath sounds, you hear EVERYTHING!! As I would auscultate lungs, I would hear chest hair, tele cords being moved, the sound of the gown. It was too much for basic auscultation. I’m sure it will great for cardiac arrest patients, intubation and etc."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Easy to order. Instructions could be improved."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It has been really nice using Eko to help illustrate to my patients about their cardiac issues. Great tool. Just wish I could amplify it a bit more."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Just got the Eko Duo. Well thought out and useful. Android App not yet as functional as the iOS App. Would be nice to be able to see heart rate like the iOS app. Some tracings are a bit too small on my phone so it would be nice to be able to adjust the tracing speed and amplitude to better see the sounds and EKG. (some patients have very small EKG and phonocardiogram tracings)"
Hi James,

Thanks for the useful feedback! We're sharing this with our software team and we'll hopefully have heart rate implemented in the Android app later this year. Stay tuned!

Best,
Emily
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"We got it for my wife to use in her practice. I thought it would deliver a rhythm strip with interpretation. When she took it to work, she was told she could not use it as it was not issued and it could not integrate with the EMR. She liked it, but we had to return it."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I am a Certified Veterinary Technician and part of my job is taking vitals signs of our furry patients. It is a busy place and there are often many other procedures going in on in our surgical prep/ treatment area. Our patients come in all sizes and rarely hold still! I was frustrated and concerned that I wasn’t hearing heart sounds as taking too long to get accurate readings. I love my Eko because it is so easy to boost the audio! My colleagues borrow it frequently and I don’t think I could ever go back !"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Works good and as advertised. The only issue is the Bluetooth connection for recording is glitchy."
Hi Robert,

Thanks for letting us know about the BT connectivity! We recommend maintaining a clear line of sight between the CORE and the Mobile App and ensuring that there are no other BT peripherals connected to your phone at the same time as the CORE.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me directly at support@ekohealth.com.

Annie
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am the proud owner of the Eko Core and Duo. Both devices are of high quality and take the experience of auscultation to the next level. The iPhone and iPad Apps are sophisticated and the compatibility with the desktop App via Cloud works flawlessly. The Eko-Support Team is attentive, helpful and interested to help with questions and ideas. Overall, I am very pleased working with Eko."
"I did not receive a cofirmation of my evaluation. If you did not receive it, please email me and I will forward it again"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Very pleased with their timing of delivery and I helped that I received and making this purchase"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Cover for charging connection does not fit flat after third charging."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Heart sound and breathing sound were amplified and clear, without excessive interference of friction and background noise. I am very satisfied."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great amplifier, too much background noise though"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"So far, i like it. I have bought just about every electronic stethoscope. I do a lot of teaching so recording what I hear is important. It would be nice if you could hear the recordings better using the IPAD speakers. Also it took me a long time to learn how to use it. I sent you a tutorial which would help others learn how to use the stethoscope and you are welcome to use it. I will know a lot more after I use the stethoscope. Louis E. Grenzer Cardiologist"
"It's a great device with great price and I already have recommended it to a few people. Pros: Great audio. It comes with stethoscope tubing. App is great. The charging pad is amazing and it is way better than plugging your stethoscope to a charger. I think it is worth the price. Cons: Can't export audio from your phone and you need to log on a website. EKG lead reading is too small and it's hard to make diagnosis so then you are forced to record it and look at it at much closer distance. If the EKG was amplified it would have been much nicer. My biggest problem with it is If you use Bluetooth headphones such as airpods to listen to the audio, then the audio and EKG pauses every 2 second and it becomes unusable. I can't say I recommend using Bluetooth to listen to patient heart lung with this device. I was a bit disappointed with this as I have another electronic stethoscope that I use my Airpod Bluetooth audio with and that works fine so I was really looking forwad to using my blutooth headphones with this. My guess is the input and output in this device uses all of Bluetooth bandwith so it can't handle the data. But my question is why can't the data be compressed and not be transmited as wave file?"
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 192 reviews