Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 3 star review on 9th September 2020
Michelle D
Eko 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Jennifer M
More Photos & Videos
Good service and fast shipment
Thank you!
Very helpful in long term care setting.
Guten Tag
Mit den EKO-Geräten der ersten Generation bin ich sehr zufrieden. In der Rettungsmedizin ist diese Inovation viel wert. Nun habe ich die zweite Generation im Einsatz und bin etwas ettäuscht. Das Gerät ist kleiner, was gut ist. Die Qualität was sie Akustik betrifft ist aber im Vergleich mit der ersten Generation, schlechter. Im Hintergrund ist ein metallisches Fremdgeräusch hörbar. Eine gute Diagnose ist trotzdem machbar, aber es stört einfach. Frage: Ist dieses Geräusch bekannt und normal oder das Gerät schadhaft?
Haben Sie vielen Dank für eine kurze Antwort...

Freundliche Grüsse
G. Fischer
Hi there! Thank you for your review, feedback, and support. This is not normal, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can assist you directly.
Bluetooth could be better.
Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can help you directly with your set up. Thank you!
Appropriate delivery, quality product.
Thank you!
I like the innovative products you are bringing to market. I have bought all of them to try them out and support you. I am a veterinarian and would like to see more veterinary focus added to your service and products.
Thank you so much for your support, feedback and review.
This is a very unique item, purchased as I thought I would be able to use the murmur algorithm but that is only available as an enterprise option. They do not offer individual ones. I do love how well it amplifies the heart and lung sounds and feel that it has been of benefit to me. It takes a bit of practice to know how to switch between diaphragm, bell and dual-use. I have had some trouble with the device disconnecting from the app even when it is right next to it. I suppose with time and practice I will have it figured out. Also, the ear tips fall off quite easily. The company did send me replacements, but I feel that this is a shortcoming.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Stay tuned for updates on our AI offering.
Initial purchase was defective, but customer service is excellent and very responsive. The DUO itself is relatively easy to use, albeit troubleshooting is required with the app more often than not. I’m a nurse on a respiratory unit, so I use this often! The app needs work - I feel I cannot use this to its full capacity because there are often connection issues with the app or it will suddenly start playing the sound through my phone when I open it. EKG aspect is a nice feature but has been unremarkable in my experience.
Eko 4 star review on 3rd July 2020
Thank you very much for your review and feedback!
I am an EMS Paramedic in Colorado. I have only had my Eko for a short period of time. As it can be difficult to get good heart and lung sounds in the field due to surrounding noise. The Eko has been great at enhancing the sounds and allowing me to listen in noisy environments. Unfortunately the Eko is so sensitive it picks up lots of interference when I'm bouncing down the road. It still gives me better sounds than my traditional scope, i just had hoped it would have less interference.
I do love my Eko thus far.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
The sound using CORE digital attachment is weak using my mobile phone, I need to connect to earphone to be able to hear the heart sound.
There should be a stand alone mobile app so that I may be able to use the CORE digital attachment if there is no internet connection.
Thank you for your review and feedback! We do have a standalone free Eko App. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance. We'd love to help!
I wished I had bought the new digital eko that has the ECG, now that I can see how this will enhance my assessment of my patients. The EKO core I bought works well enough for amplification but I wished I could see their ECG pattern to diagnose arrythmias
Thank you!
Upgraded from a first gen Eko. Smaller size definitely a plus. Audio quality is about the same. Have it streaming to my Bluetooth heating aids. It works but audio is downgraded significantly. Would have gotten the EKG model but no Bluetooth to airbuds or hearing aids per EKo product description.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We're continuing to work on the effectiveness of our hearing aid compatibility. If you need any assistance, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
Excellent heart sound amplification. The new version in a definite improvement especially in terms of weight but it still gives me a neckache by the end of the day
Thank you for the review and feedback!
Had questions prior to ordering and received prompt responses from staff.
Easy returns
They respond within 1 business day. Never really solved any of my problems, but say there’s a firmware update someday.
Company appears very reputable. I like the Duo core but find it difficult to use as a substitute for a regular stethoscope. I wish that I did not have to shelf it as much and wonder if the the digital stethoscope alone should have been my choice. I had decide on one or the other. I could not afford both. I do like the idea of being able to identify an audible abnormal rhythm with one lead with out having to get the entire EKG machine and hooking it up.
Thank you for your review and feedback! If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
Enjoying both the enhanced audio along with the EKO app. Only improvement would be to increase the audio capability since this is primarily used for Hearing Impaired professions. thanks so much.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
I use my digital stethoscope because I can keep it away from my coved19 patients and I don't have to keep wiping it down like my regular stethoscope
It is very convenient. Amplification is very good.
Bluetooth connection with I phone is weak
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 387 reviews