Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Click Here

Tell us how Eko made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Nora C
"I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope."
Sri R
"Convenient , can check base line rhythm and irregularities inf any. Which we can print directly from the unit or from the phone"
Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
Eko is rated 4.43 based on 229 reviews