Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 3 star review on 9th September 2020
Michelle D
Eko 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Jennifer M
More Photos & Videos
I can hear pulses. One of the challenges of losing your hearing is the trepidation over how it will impact your job and ability to earn. This stethoscope was affordable, and of superior sound to the Littman amplified. I will be able to continue as a cardiology/pulmonary nurse long after my hearing aids arrive. The price was reasonable and the stethoscope works amazingly. Everyone on my floor wants to try it. My own primary care doctor wants to listen. Knowing I will keep my job, and continue being able to be good at my job has been a huge relief. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your story and review!
LOVE my Eko Core!! When the connector tube broke, I had a very hard time reverting back to my Littman. No fear, Eko shipped out replacement tubes immediately (as always)! I am hearing impaired, and Eko is the BEST and MOST DURABLE e-stethoscope I have ever used!!
Thank you so much for your review!
A great little tool. I am using it to do exams of suspected COVID patients in their car. Cut up a backup stethoscope and attached the Eko. The combination ends up being 6" long which can be passed into their car. I can stand safely away and hear breath sounds and cardiac sounds. Using noise cancelling headphones. Easy to sanitize diaphragm. The Eko is sealed up in sandwich bag then disposed after each patient. My only issue is that it seems like the volume is a bit quiet in real time. When I record the sounds I can increase the volume a bit more. Not a huge issue though and I would highly recommend it as way to do exams without exposure.
Thank you for your review!
So far the product has worked well, the only bad thing is it does pick up a lot of background noise. The other thing is the warranty is only a year, it would be better if it had a full warranty for at least three years, that would say a lot about the product, it would be showing that EKO is a great product and you would have no worries about purchasing this product, due to the company backing its product for three years.
Reviewed by me (Pediatrician) and my friend (Cardiologist).
Pros:
-Size and appearance, portability
-Good heart sound acoustics when using headphones.

Cons:
-Lack of adequate sound volume through Bluetooth app
-Inability to use device with Bluetooth speaker without App open
-placement of on /off power button is easily pressed when placing electrodes on chest which shuts off device accidentally.
-placement of ECG electrodes varies in individuals to find the best ECG connection
-P waves difficult to find unless electrodes are on perfect spot of chest and no body hair is present. Without visible P waves. device cannot rule out A Fib.
I hope that these comments are helpful to you.
Best Regards.
Reasonably interesting device. Currently using it for teaching only, for clinical purposes I keep my trusty Littman Master II on hand.

1. The elongated shape of the Eko DUO makes it difficult to examine patients with unusual anatomy (e.g. pectus excavatum) satisfactorily.
2. The flat shape makes it easier to examine patients who are not fully disrobed
4. The connection to iPhone is reasonably reliable but requires a few clicks
3. Sound quality is ok but not stellar. Personally, among digital stethoscopes, I prefer the ThinkLab One's sound and filter choices.
4. The default setting for volume is reasonably low, and the does not seem to be a mechanism to make it "stick" at a higher volume between exams.
5. The 3-clicks mechanism does not reliably initiate recording. Yet, to activate a recording from the phone screen, you'll have to have your phone close by. That creates issues with hygiene, placement and risk of falling for the phone -- at least in my mind.

A lot of fun, but not ready for prime time in my opinion. Then again, I'm old.
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 387 reviews