Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I have android need app to convert I am a nurse and the doctor already bought it from me I had it 3 days I need to be your salesperson so I can sell some more please contact me"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"As I told Annie, the on and off switch is unreliable. Sometimes it took several toggles back and forth to get it on. Sometimes while it was on then it suddenly went out! Apparently it is an electrical contact issue. Hopefully mine is just an isolated case. Also the on and off sign on the switch is very difficult to read. When the scope dangles on your neck, it turns in all directions. I have to pick up the bell to see whether it is on or off. I should be color coded. Hopefully this will help to improve this scope in the future. When it works, it works fine !"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The switch has some issues, contact issue. It is a design flaw. It does not stay on. If I turn it on, it does not always turn on. In short, it is not reliable! Also on charging. I have no way of knowing when it is fully charged because the amber light stays on all the time! Also the on and off switch should be color coded. Sometimes I have to look very close to see what position the switch is on. When one is very busy one has no time to deal with this problem. I just put this one away and use my old scope. Once I got it to work it seems fine but does stay fine for long."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"No issues with the company."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I have had no occasion to contact Eko. My apologies if my previous review got posted. I made a mistake about what company I had problems with."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Ive been using my EKO every day at work. So far my experience is this stethoscope can be perfect in hospital/clinic setting. For pre-hospital I would not recommend it. I work in EMS and the EKO does not reduce ambient noise at all. The 911 setting is never quiet place. People yelling, T.Vs are on, radios going off ect...it picks up on all that and amplifies it as well, making it hard to hear lung sounds. It's not like you can tell everyone be quiet on scene so I end up turning the EKO off cause I can actually hear better. Even in the back of the Ambulance you hear the diesel engine more than lung sounds. Gasoline engine does not help either you still pick up engine noise. I'd say it's perfect for home health, nursing homes, and hospitals where it's more quiet. Over all the stethoscope is fine and when turned on the amplification does as intended. Just ambient noise is my only issue."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It does augment the sounds but not at all ranges. I wish there was a stethoscope that suppresses friction sounds from the diaphragm against the skin or clothes."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Eko did not meet my full expectations. I was under the understanding that I could use the Eko device to project the sounds over my student's iPads. The directions were a little arduous but they were willing to talk to me one on one to explain the functionality of the device. Apparently, it has problems working with Apple products."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Good for listening to breath sounds however EKG is highly inaccurate. Tried everything including putting gel on it but still doesn’t work."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I apreciated The 50 dolar discount on the basis of delayd shipping time and the free transport on the second shopping when the first one didnt reach me. Keep it up!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Sound through earpieces seems okay, but limited use so far. Handpiece (the part you place on the chest) is fairly large and clunky. Sound through iPhone is barely audible, even with max volume settings. I plan to call technical support, but dread having to get on the phone with any helpdesk. Nice to have an ECG image, but it is very small. Need functionality to enlarge the image."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Reviewed by me (Pediatrician) and my friend (Cardiologist). Pros: -Size and appearance, portability -Good heart sound acoustics when using headphones. Cons: -Lack of adequate sound volume through Bluetooth app -Inability to use device with Bluetooth speaker without App open -placement of on /off power button is easily pressed when placing electrodes on chest which shuts off device accidentally. -placement of ECG electrodes varies in individuals to find the best ECG connection -P waves difficult to find unless electrodes are on perfect spot of chest and no body hair is present. Without visible P waves. device cannot rule out A Fib. I hope that these comments are helpful to you. Best Regards."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Reasonably interesting device. Currently using it for teaching only, for clinical purposes I keep my trusty Littman Master II on hand. 1. The elongated shape of the Eko DUO makes it difficult to examine patients with unusual anatomy (e.g. pectus excavatum) satisfactorily. 2. The flat shape makes it easier to examine patients who are not fully disrobed 4. The connection to iPhone is reasonably reliable but requires a few clicks 3. Sound quality is ok but not stellar. Personally, among digital stethoscopes, I prefer the ThinkLab One's sound and filter choices. 4. The default setting for volume is reasonably low, and the does not seem to be a mechanism to make it "stick" at a higher volume between exams. 5. The 3-clicks mechanism does not reliably initiate recording. Yet, to activate a recording from the phone screen, you'll have to have your phone close by. That creates issues with hygiene, placement and risk of falling for the phone -- at least in my mind. A lot of fun, but not ready for prime time in my opinion. Then again, I'm old."
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 188 reviews