Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 3 star review on 9th September 2020
Michelle D
Eko 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Jennifer M
More Photos & Videos
This is great stethoscope enhancement for my Littman 3M cardio. I am pediatric cardiologist and I see patients of all ages from newborn to teenager. In my opinion, this is great for patients 5 and older but not for young babies and infant. somehow voice filter function is not great for young patient and auscultation is very noisy with loud respiratory sounds and can barely allow to better listen heart sound or any murmur. For older pediatric patient, this is great and very good sound quality and easy to identify subtle clicks or murmur on digital mode compared to analog. Blue tooth function to phone is good and gives nice phonograph. Phonograph is okay and not quite accurate. I had patient with pulmonary valve stenosis and murmur was easily over 3/6 but on phonograph, heart sounds have better tracing and actual murmur which was quite odd. Some patient and parents appreciate hearing abnormal heart sounds especially irregular heart beats on my phone in live audio mode. I wish this core digital Bluetooth directly connects to my Apple Airpods pro and much easier to listen.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you would like assistance with your Bluetooth connectivity.
Acceptable service
Would have been a 5 star except the tubing connector split rendering the stethoscope useless after less than 5 months of usage. And this was during COVID-19, so less than 1/3 of normal patient capacity. However, the team was speedy in sending me 2 replacement connectors (which appear to be shorter). I'm up and using the EKO CORE again. Will see how these hold up to increased daily use.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad our team was able to quickly assist you.
They seem like a professional company who respond well to emails.
Duo- is Concept is great. Seems promising for tele health. Worked well initially. Short learning curve to optimize ECG and placement. You need earphones to hear heart sounds optimally when listening off your phone.
Unfortunately it died in 3 days and will not charge or turn on. Disappointing reliability. I had trouble with Bluetooth for Core in past as well.
Still waiting on customer service response (to be fair it has only been 48 hrs and my prior experience is that they do provide good customer service)
I first wanna say that the acoustics are second to none. I was thoroughly impressed by the ease of use. However I have issue with the stethoscope itself. I've lost multiple earpieces and wish they didn't fall off so easy. I hesitate to keep this stethoscope because I wish I would have purchased the core attachment. I would like to exchange if at all possible since I've never experienced this situation with my Littmann cardiology.
Hi there EJ! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can work directly with you. Thank you!
It’s not user friendly
Hi Tushar,

We'd love to hear more about your experiences and feedback. Please email us at support@ekohealth.com!

Best,
Eko
To be honest, I have used it once or twice. I wish I had bought the one with the EKG
Hi Dario,

Thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear that you've only used your device once or twice. If you're experiencing any issues with your device, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@ekohealth.com and we'll get you up and running!

Best,
Emily
At times it works well but I often feel like there is a lot of extra noise coming from the diaphragm piece and extension tubing of the eko. This makes it difficult to discern the sounds since clicks and pops interfere with heart tones. I never quite feel like I’m holding it in just the right position to reduce noise and get a quality sound despite direct skin contact and attempting different positions and approaches, including ensuring that the battery is at full charge.
The stethoscope is good but ECG presents very big noise
Some static white noise. Still waiting on my tubing replacement from damaged packaging with indentation in tubing.
I've had trouble initiating EKO when I purchased it. Are there any set up videos?
Hi Steve,

Here is a link to all the DUO getting started articles and videos. We are happy to follow up in greater detail on Monday.

There was significant feedback and reverberation along with amplification. Ultimately it did not enhance heart and lung sounds in a clear and discernible fashion.
The acoustics are a huge improvement over the analog Eko. I would like to see better sensitivity or the ability to adjust the amplitude and sweep speed on ecg tracings. Similarly would like to control and decrease the amplitude of the phonocardiograph Tracings. There should also be a mechanism to capture results to the patients Emr rather than having its access limited to a “siloed” cloud platform
Great idea for the next generation stethoscope. Very sensitive, but holding the unit often transmits sounds from the fingers or contact with the skin. Would be a good idea to have possibly a rubber sleeve for the unit. Otherwise very reliable and fun to use.
I have android

need app to convert

I am a nurse and the doctor already bought it from me I had it 3 days I need to be your salesperson so I can sell some more please contact me
As I told Annie, the on and off switch is unreliable. Sometimes it took several toggles back and forth to get it on. Sometimes while it was on then it suddenly went out! Apparently it is an electrical contact issue. Hopefully mine is just an isolated case. Also the on and off sign on the switch is very difficult to read. When the scope dangles on your neck, it turns in all directions. I have to pick up the bell to see whether it is on or off. I should be color coded. Hopefully this will help to improve this scope in the future. When it works, it works fine !
The switch has some issues, contact issue. It is a design flaw. It does not stay on. If I turn it on, it does not always turn on. In short, it is not reliable! Also on charging. I have no way of knowing when it is fully charged because the amber light stays on all the time! Also the on and off switch should be color coded. Sometimes I have to look very close to see what position the switch is on. When one is very busy one has no time to deal with this problem. I just put this one away and use my old scope. Once I got it to work it seems fine but does stay fine for long.
No issues with the company.
I have had no occasion to contact Eko. My apologies if my previous review got posted. I made a mistake about what company I had problems with.
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 387 reviews