Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Excellent Equipment
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I love my EKO Duo, I love that I hear things my coworkers miss, I love showing it off to the doctors and most of all I really enjoy sharing it with all those above so that they can experience it as well.
Amazing, Very useful
see previous review
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Great product, best costumer service, fastest response time.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I love it. My colleagues like it when I give them to try and all of my colleagues want to own one. It is amazing but not as great as the customers service. Overall, I will buy it again anytime without thinking. In fact, it is the best decision that I have ever made.
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
Employees are very supportive, cooperative, professional and helpful
""
Great love it
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I have hearing loss making assessment very difficult. I am using the volume control to hear and it is working well.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Para mi que trabajo en unja clínica es muy bueno y verdaderamente,ente resuelve mis expectativas.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
easy to operate good clarity of sound very convenient to see ekg at bed side
Had to order a replacement stethoscope and took a chance on Eko. Very happy with the results.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I have only used it for 2 weekends---love it!!!
Eko is amazing!
Good team with strong vision and customer service.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Easy to use and record. Amplification is excellent. Patients enjoy hearing what I hear.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Working as a nurse in drug detox, most of the patients have extremely low blood pressures, of 70/50 and below, with high levels of methadone etc. Taking blood pressures is extremely challenging with the population particularly with damaged veins due to IV abuse. The EKO is one of the few devices that allows for accurate readings over time, and provides a better baseline for safe administration of medication before morning dosing! Thanks for making this! A lot of the older nurses use the wrist cuffs because the can't hear but with the Eko its made it an equal playing field and at the cost of an expensive cardiac stethoscope provides an affordable high quality hearing device!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
This is the best Stethoscope, that I have ever purchased. The sound Quality is outstanding. By far this is superior to any other Stethoscope
Eko is rated 4.42 based on 235 reviews