Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Click Here

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Nora C
"I received my product within a couple of days of placing my order — straightforward instructions on how to install the Eko CORE Digital Attachment to my stethoscope."
Sri R
"Convenient , can check base line rhythm and irregularities inf any. Which we can print directly from the unit or from the phone"
Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"see previous review"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Great product, best costumer service, fastest response time."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love it. My colleagues like it when I give them to try and all of my colleagues want to own one. It is amazing but not as great as the customers service. Overall, I will buy it again anytime without thinking. In fact, it is the best decision that I have ever made."
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
"Employees are very supportive, cooperative, professional and helpful"
""""
"Great love it"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I have hearing loss making assessment very difficult. I am using the volume control to hear and it is working well."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Para mi que trabajo en unja clínica es muy bueno y verdaderamente,ente resuelve mis expectativas."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"easy to operate good clarity of sound very convenient to see ekg at bed side"
"Had to order a replacement stethoscope and took a chance on Eko. Very happy with the results."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I have only used it for 2 weekends---love it!!!"
"Eko is amazing!"
"Good team with strong vision and customer service."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Easy to use and record. Amplification is excellent. Patients enjoy hearing what I hear."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Working as a nurse in drug detox, most of the patients have extremely low blood pressures, of 70/50 and below, with high levels of methadone etc. Taking blood pressures is extremely challenging with the population particularly with damaged veins due to IV abuse. The EKO is one of the few devices that allows for accurate readings over time, and provides a better baseline for safe administration of medication before morning dosing! Thanks for making this! A lot of the older nurses use the wrist cuffs because the can't hear but with the Eko its made it an equal playing field and at the cost of an expensive cardiac stethoscope provides an affordable high quality hearing device!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is the best Stethoscope, that I have ever purchased. The sound Quality is outstanding. By far this is superior to any other Stethoscope"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Works as described. App is user friendly"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"My Ego Core works well. It is compact. I use hearing aids and can keep them in with this device. I would prefer real time Blue Tooth compatible that connected to the hearing aids, but that is not available. The battery lasts a decent amount of time if you turn it on and off with each use, which is easy to do."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Rule out chest pain Ischemic. During Dialysis treatment"
Eko is rated 4.44 based on 228 reviews