Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
Good helath
Excellent sound quality and intensity. Different selection of areas of focus such as cardiac, pulmonary or wide. Can record up to 120secs or play live for your techs to teach them what heart and lungs sound like. Only criticism is that I double checked the box for AirPods because the advertising looked like I should have them included, then finally figured out the Eko app in terms of the attachment.. and listening live, just need a bit more clarity there! Us professionals want the quality of product not false gimmicks to get us to buy ☺️ Very worthwhile purchase for any medical professional ☺️
Thank you for your review and feedback! Apologies for not being more clear on the inclusion of AirPods (which are not included with purchase). Stay well and stay safe.
I will write this review after Eko responds, hopefully I will be writing a favorable one
We'll be in touch shortly! Thank you.
I attempted to connect the Eko Core to my Android Moto Z-Force2 about 30 times. I always got the spinning arrow. Called the tech support twice. The 2nd time I spoke to the Eko support the lady told me that my smart phone was not listed as a supported device. What! First that I had heard that. Why doesn't the purchase page/routine have a place where you enter your smart phone model and it tells you, "Go", "No-Go"?

Also, I do not care about the Bluetooth function, but tech #1 said I needed to connect and use their app. This is a hammer. I want to hit a nail and that is all. I do not want these useless bells and whistles.

I am sending this thing back and going back to a Littmann 3100.
STAY away from EKO!!! It is a pure scam.
It is a new technology with several issues. We ordered a brand new Eko in July, and after 2 months of debugging headphone issues, we were told that they solved the problem, and all we had to do is buy a new one. But don't worry, they would give me a $50 coupon!.. so nice!!
Quick customer service responses.
Love it. Hearing well. Less contamination. Great for during Covid time.
Thank you very much for your review!
Bad product that doesn't work and bar support technic who doesn't try to resolved the problem and make me just turn around and around.

Don't buy from them
Good service and fast shipment
Thank you!
Fácil de usar y app intuitiva, 10 pts!
Great product and fast delivery. Emails and communication made learning EKo a breeze.
Thank you!
This unit is well worth the cost, it works perfectly and allows for weak pulses to be heard. Works exactly as it says , assembly is qiuck and easy.
Thank you very much for your review!
So far so good. Have not used the EKG function much but will in future. Tried it out at home and works reasonably well. App takes a little getting used to. Innovative product and the actual stethoscope function is well constructed and sound is excellent and customizable.
Excellent device and excellent customer service! I initially bought a Duo ECG but did not need the ECG function as much as I had anticipated so I switched to the CORE and they completed my return without any issue. The CORE has been great, I have 'normal' hearing but have found the amplification to make auscultation sooo much better and easier.
Thank you kindly for your review!
Great product. Very convenient and easy to use. Makes my Job so easy!
Thank you!
I am very satisfied with my Eko Due. The quality of sound and ECG is amazing. definitely recommand it.
Thank you for your review!
J’utilise Eko très régulièrement avec un bon assourdissement des bruits

On différencie très bien les bruits du cœur et les sons pulmonaires
Cependant, le son ressorti sur l’IPhone n’est pas assez fort :/

Cela reste un très bon appareil, très facile pour enseigner et avoir des examens précis et reproductibles
Very helpful in long term care setting.
Guten Tag
Mit den EKO-Geräten der ersten Generation bin ich sehr zufrieden. In der Rettungsmedizin ist diese Inovation viel wert. Nun habe ich die zweite Generation im Einsatz und bin etwas ettäuscht. Das Gerät ist kleiner, was gut ist. Die Qualität was sie Akustik betrifft ist aber im Vergleich mit der ersten Generation, schlechter. Im Hintergrund ist ein metallisches Fremdgeräusch hörbar. Eine gute Diagnose ist trotzdem machbar, aber es stört einfach. Frage: Ist dieses Geräusch bekannt und normal oder das Gerät schadhaft?
Haben Sie vielen Dank für eine kurze Antwort...

Freundliche Grüsse
G. Fischer
Hi there! Thank you for your review, feedback, and support. This is not normal, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can assist you directly.
Bluetooth could be better.
Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can help you directly with your set up. Thank you!
Eko is rated 4.55 based on 395 reviews