Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 188 reviews