Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
I will write this review after Eko responds, hopefully I will be writing a favorable one
We'll be in touch shortly! Thank you.
I attempted to connect the Eko Core to my Android Moto Z-Force2 about 30 times. I always got the spinning arrow. Called the tech support twice. The 2nd time I spoke to the Eko support the lady told me that my smart phone was not listed as a supported device. What! First that I had heard that. Why doesn't the purchase page/routine have a place where you enter your smart phone model and it tells you, "Go", "No-Go"?

Also, I do not care about the Bluetooth function, but tech #1 said I needed to connect and use their app. This is a hammer. I want to hit a nail and that is all. I do not want these useless bells and whistles.

I am sending this thing back and going back to a Littmann 3100.
Bad product that doesn't work and bar support technic who doesn't try to resolved the problem and make me just turn around and around.

Don't buy from them
Can't get a hold of customer service people at EKO, and no online chat.
Eko is rated 4.55 based on 395 reviews