Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Arielle R
Eko 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Cindy V
More Photos & Videos
So far so good. Have not used the EKG function much but will in future. Tried it out at home and works reasonably well. App takes a little getting used to. Innovative product and the actual stethoscope function is well constructed and sound is excellent and customizable.
Excellent device and excellent customer service! I initially bought a Duo ECG but did not need the ECG function as much as I had anticipated so I switched to the CORE and they completed my return without any issue. The CORE has been great, I have 'normal' hearing but have found the amplification to make auscultation sooo much better and easier.
Thank you kindly for your review!
Great product. Very convenient and easy to use. Makes my Job so easy!
Thank you!
I am very satisfied with my Eko Due. The quality of sound and ECG is amazing. definitely recommand it.
Thank you for your review!
J’utilise Eko très régulièrement avec un bon assourdissement des bruits

On différencie très bien les bruits du cœur et les sons pulmonaires
Cependant, le son ressorti sur l’IPhone n’est pas assez fort :/

Cela reste un très bon appareil, très facile pour enseigner et avoir des examens précis et reproductibles
I love this stethoscope so much that I dropped the cash to buy a new one after an unfortunate event where I lost my original one on a call. I'm a paramedic for a busy city and this stethoscope has the durability for the job. I can hear everything bumping down roads with sirens blaring. Now that I've had an Eko, Ican't imagine ever wanting a different brand of ears. Also, shipping on this was incredibly quick. Thanks Eko!
Thank you for your review!
Best stethoscope I have ever owned. I wish I could lower volume more, even on the lowest setting I can hear every sound coming from the body supper clear, but still too loud for me.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Quick and easy transaction. Rapid shipment
Thank you!
Super helpful while in full PPE
I have both the Eko Core (attached to an Littmann Cardiology Stethoscope and the Eko Duo. They both have great sound and hold on to their charge for at least a day.

I have used both on children and adults detached from the stethoscope and wirelessly connected to an iPhone 11 and AirPod Pros. They both are amazingly similar to the traditional stethoscope with the added ability to record an ecg and amplification of sound simultaneously. These features coupled with the AirPod Pros noise cancellation make it easier to focus on faint lung and heart sounds in a noisy room.

There is a slight delay in the sound transmission but the added feature of live recording of both ECG and heart sounds are great trade offs. These recording are easy to share among colleagues and great for documentation and review.

All physicians, nurses and allied health professionals should have these tools to help keep themselves and their patients safe.

JG
Thank you very much!
Impeccable customer service. After owning my Eko for just a short time, unfortunately The bell and attachment piece that screws on had come undone and I lost it somewhere in a patient room. I contacted customer service to see if I can order just that part and surprisingly they sent it to me free of charge. Customer for life
Thank you so much for your review!
I like the amplification. I like the ability to use it with Bluetooth ear pieces. I like the awe factor when I show patients their ecg. I am still learning to use the different frequencies.
Thank you for your review!
I have an auditory processing disability, and when I needed to take a manual BP it was a struggle to hear past all the ambient sounds, including when the tubing would rustle, or move at all. I couldn’t safely be confident that my interpretation was reliable, and was so embarrassed to have to let the RN I was working under that I couldn’t perform this aspect of my job. Though I haven’t used this with people yet (I was a med/surg CNA for years and am taking an MA course in the fall) I tested it out when it arrived and was able to listen to my cat’s heartbeat, crystal clear. This is an accommodation that I desperately needed, and I can perform any assisting that is needed of me competently. It’s well worth the expense for me, even as a lower wage healthcare worker. I have a friend who’s an RN with a similar disability who I told about this, and he’s getting the attachment to add to his littmann.
Wonderful! Thank you for your review :)
I love the fact that you do not need a brand new stethoscope and can rely on your trusty friend.
It was easy to set up and the sound quality is excellent
Great to hear! Thank you for your review!
Amazing. Was getting lazy with assessement as an ICU RN now re-energized by this device. I can hear things I never heard before. Really cool.
Thank you for your review!
Awesome student discount and quick responses to questions.
Thank you so much!
Love it can record breath and heart sounds and family can hear sounds.
Thank you!
I can hear pulses. One of the challenges of losing your hearing is the trepidation over how it will impact your job and ability to earn. This stethoscope was affordable, and of superior sound to the Littman amplified. I will be able to continue as a cardiology/pulmonary nurse long after my hearing aids arrive. The price was reasonable and the stethoscope works amazingly. Everyone on my floor wants to try it. My own primary care doctor wants to listen. Knowing I will keep my job, and continue being able to be good at my job has been a huge relief. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your story and review!
Ordering was simple and easy. My stethoscope came quick. I have no regrets with my purchase.
Thank you!
I have problème for hearing so EKO Core is just bless !
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear :)
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 383 reviews