Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Matthew P
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Rule out chest pain Ischemic. During Dialysis treatment"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to be very helpful. Thank you so much."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The EKO is very helpful to me for my work. My friends used this EKO and said it is very convenience and the test is very fast, accuracy. Thank you so much for supporting the EKO for us."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I LOVE my NEW Eko DUO. I HAVE ANDROID, I with the sound through the app was a bit better but I truly love and enjoy using my new stethascope!! The sound is just amazing and the ability to have the added EKG just blows my mind!! Well worth theb$$spent!!!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great piece of technology. Helpful to augment patient exams in my practice.."
"So far si good."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"EKO is a best equipment I’ve invested for my NP school clinical and nursing practice. I’ve already introduced this equipment to my co-workers and providers."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Hello! I wish you can add a feature of presenting an interpretation on the EKG reading"
"Love it! Easy to use."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I have the CORE stethoscope and the adjustable volume level is great for auscultating soft murmurs. Works good in noisy environments as well. I also have to DUO module. The EKG is clear on my telephone. I would like to see a soft case Included to protect it."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"I have both the Eko Core and Eko Duo. Recently, I needed replacement rubber ear pieces and they were easy to order, inexpensive, and arrived quickly. Thanks Eko!"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Fast and excellent on line services, item ordered was mailed fast, purchased Eko as a surprise gift to our daughter who returned the gift to me. Hence , returning purchased item was not difficult at all."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This hearing impaired NP finds the Eko a must for my practice!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Awesome convenience and great accuracy."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"Eko has been great to work with. The product was shipped quickly, there has been a lot of follow up to make sure everything was meeting much expectations, and the app has been very easy to use."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Fast and efficient organization. Very good on line help and references."
"Bought as a gift for my husband who is an anesthesiologist, who loves it!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is a game changer, confidence in skill is back"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"awesome product and awesome support. would recommend this stethoscope to anyone with impaired hearing"
"So far I love it"