eleganter Reviews

of reviewers recommend eleganter

Tell us how eleganter made you happy
We love every item we received 🙂
Thank you so much !!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have made several purchases from Eleganter, the toys are good quality, they arrive promptly and are good value. I recommend them to my friends
Great items,super fast shipping and the company is in QLD (it was a plus bonus!)
I am very happy with my purchase!

Thank you Eleganter Australia!
I have been very happy with the quality of the products that I have purchased. I think the packaging looks good and the products have arrived in country Victoria without too many delays even though they have had to cross borders during such tricky times.
Thanks Eleganter and the delivery people.
From Jasper and Co Homewares.
Thanks for your review Allison. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our products and that our service and delivery times met your expectations. Best wishes for success in your new business. We look forward to building a good business partnership with you.
Everything is always easy- from ordering on the web site to delivery. Great products and reasonably priced. Thanks-doing business with you guys is always a pleasure
Hi Wendy, thanks for taking the time to review. It's great to hear that our products offer good value for money. Pleased to hear that we make doing business easy.
Your products are exactly what I wanted for my shop! Lovely quality and the service was so prompt. Highly recommend your services.
Glad to hear that we provide you with great products of good quality. Pleased to hear our service was efficient and thanks for the recommendation
great products!
Hi Maple, very pleased to hear that you love our products. Thanks for the review.
Great service!
Thanks for the review. Happy to hear that our service is great.
very good customer service and super fast delivery
Hi Telma, I'm glad that we were able to ascertain that the product you had an issue with was from another supplier. Thanks for taking the time to sort this out. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with our products.
Great company to deal with and beautiful products too. They are always adding new things to the range and I love the modern colours. Definitely recommend!
Hi Lynda, thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our products and love the new colours. We're always trying to come up with good new toys.
I have always been very pleased with all aspects of my dealings with Eleganter. From the variety and excellent quality of their products, their pricing, reliable delivery, through to their patience and understanding when difficulties at my end have occurred I can only offer praise.
Hi Judy, so thrilled to hear that we have been able to be a valuable supplier - business partnerships are important and we value your support and great review too.
Excellent product. Good range but sometimes service/communication is a bit lacking.
Thanks for your review Francisca. We are pleased to hear that you find our products excellent and will strive to maintain good communications.
Quick and efficient service. Up to date website, with easy use.
Hi Christine. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're pleased to hear that you are impressed with our service and that you find the website user friendly. We're constantly striving to keep it updated with all the great new products.
Has lovely products and quick to respond to any questions we have.

Thanks
Hi Bonnie, pleased to hear that you love the products and that we're providing good service. Thanks for the review.
Absolutely can not fault the customer service!
Thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear that we are doing things right.
I love the products on offer by Eleganter and so do my customers. A great range of toys available for all ages. Also the ladies in the office are so nice to deal with.
Thanks for the super review. We're pleased to hear that our products make your customers happy and our aim is to be continually improving the range to bring you great toys and gifts. Yes - our office team are wonderful !!
Have loved ordering from Eleganter Australia.
Thanks for the feedback. It's good to know that you've enjoyed dealing with us.
This is my third purchase from Eleganter, the products I bought have been high quality and my grandaughter has enjoyed playing with them. They are shipped and arrive quickly.
I also enjoyed the free gifts that came with my first two purchases.
Thanks for the feedback. Always good to know that people appreciate the quality of our toys and that our service was up to scratch.
The service is as always perfect and in all these years we had only one slight error.
Hi Fritz, thankyou so much for taking the time to pass on the positive feedback on the individual products and we're pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Always great to hear what we can do to improve.
Very helpful customer service. Will buy from this retailer again.
Thanks for taking the time to review. Pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
eleganter is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews