ELI ZETA Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ELI ZETA

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does ELI ZETA deliver?

How can I contact ELI ZETA?

Tell us how ELI ZETA made you happy

Telephone
"If I could give this company 0 stars I would! They are the biggest scammers. I ordered a blanket that was not as described. Cost over 88.00 to ship it back, they never picked it up in customs and received the blanket back last week. Ordered it in November, it is April. 0 STARS"
Are you ELI ZETA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Am 12.1. erhielt ich Waren die ich bei "the Hanna shop" bestellt hab. Zahlung bei PayPal lief über Eli Zeta. Die Jacken waren unter aller Sau! Kaputt, ganz miese Qualität. Ich reklamierte bei der angegebenen emailadresse. Daraufhin fand ein kilometerlanger emailverkehr statt. Am Ende kamen die Nachrichten zurück! Über den messenger hatte ich auch kein Glück. Wenn die nimmer weiter wussten, fingen die von vorne wieder an! Ging dann !it Paypal in den Käuferschutz, der wurde stattgegeben, dafür musste ich die Waren für 30.99 Euro nach Teneriffa schicken. Die Paketverfolgung ergab, dass bei der Empfängeradresse Fehler gemacht wurden und ist auf dem Rückweg! 78 Euro weg für die Ware, 30,99 Euro weg fürs Porto! Lasst blos die Finger weg von diesen Betrügern."
"Be carefully. I have to pass the matter over to the "Schlichtungsstelle EU" as it is impossible to get an answer from the company regarding a refund."
"Be careful! I ordered at www.thehannahshop.com which has just changes its name to www.diesophiestore.com and the payment went via ELI ZETA at paypal. The quality of the items I ordered was bad (nothing like in the pictures). I had to pay almost 20 Euro for the return of the items to an adress in GB and so far I haven't received any money back. I hope paypal is gonna help me."
"Ich hab die Ware zwar erhalten aber die Größe ist anders als bestellt und die Qualität läst zu wünschen übrig. Beim nächsten mal Finger weg"
"Be careful!!! This is an absolutely rip off!!!! I think, this is a fake company!! You will never get an answer!!"
"Vor 6 Wochen bestellt. Ware nicht geliefert. Finger weg !"
"Ich habe nur einen von zweiArtikel bis jetzt erhalten, aber keine Möglichkeit diesen wieder zurück zu schicken. Käufer reagiert nicht. Habe Paypal bereits informiert."
"Non comprate. Prodotti di scarsa qualità. Dalla Cina con posta. Tempi di attesa eterni. Vi arriva un prodotto non conforme. Paypal non vi tutela. Chiude il reclamo dando ragione al venditore. Do not buy."
"Ich habe weder meine Bestellung noch mein Geld erhalten. Ganz miese Masche! Habe Paypal informiert."
"Totally different jacket then in the picture. I ordered Men’s Large for my 6’3 husband. It’s fits me and I am a Women’s Small"
"Never received my order and no information was provided it ever shipped. Must be a scam."
"Estafadores No envían mercancía"
"DO NOT buy from this seller!! The products are misrepresented and their return policy is a sham!! They don't answer their phone or return calls so you can't get the return authorized. I returned the item anyway (without authorization number because my 30 days was nearly up) because the item did not meet the specs or online pictures. The item was received AND signed for, but of course I was never issued a refund."
"I ordered a shirt dress from this company. The item that arrived was not what was advertised. I have tried to contact them but they do not reply. Avoid this company it is a disgrace ."
"Eli Zeta are an Agent for the Clevhouse. They are the company that are supposed to send the pan i ordered. Their email address is sales.elizeta.com. However when i tried to sent them an email complaining that i had not received the pan, the email came back as undelivered. It is a real sham and all I want is the money refunded and i am getting no where. I paid for this pan on the 31st January 2018, it is now 26th of April. They ought not to be in business"
ELI ZETA is rated 1.00 based on 16 reviews