ELI ZETA Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ELI ZETA

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ELI ZETA?

Tell us how ELI ZETA made you happy

Telephone
"Totally different jacket then in the picture. I ordered Men’s Large for my 6’3 husband. It’s fits me and I am a Women’s Small"
Are you ELI ZETA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never received my order and no information was provided it ever shipped. Must be a scam."
"Estafadores No envían mercancía"
"DO NOT buy from this seller!! The products are misrepresented and their return policy is a sham!! They don't answer their phone or return calls so you can't get the return authorized. I returned the item anyway (without authorization number because my 30 days was nearly up) because the item did not meet the specs or online pictures. The item was received AND signed for, but of course I was never issued a refund."
"I ordered a shirt dress from this company. The item that arrived was not what was advertised. I have tried to contact them but they do not reply. Avoid this company it is a disgrace ."
"Eli Zeta are an Agent for the Clevhouse. They are the company that are supposed to send the pan i ordered. Their email address is sales.elizeta.com. However when i tried to sent them an email complaining that i had not received the pan, the email came back as undelivered. It is a real sham and all I want is the money refunded and i am getting no where. I paid for this pan on the 31st January 2018, it is now 26th of April. They ought not to be in business"
ELI ZETA is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews