Enamel Pin Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enamel Pin Factory

Tell us how Enamel Pin Factory made you happy
I ordered some metal pins and the whole batch have oxidised after half a year of sitting in the original box inside the sealed plastic bag packaging. Their first response is to be defensive and hasn't helped me resolve the problem. I'm now stuck with oxidised pins and loss of £180.

I do not recommend this company.
Good quality but horrible communication. The staff in charge of the orders don't seem to know English. It is therefore difficult to have an understandable conversation as soon as there is a problem.
If you don't push them regularly, your order is forgotten and nothing happens. In case of concerns, the deadlines are extended by several months of reminders and requests for news.
If you have no issues with your pin - fine. But the moment something isn't produced to your satisfaction, they refuse to offer any resolution. Not the way someone should be conducting business.

My pins were an absolute mess and they insisted that they were produced to my specification (really?) and therefore would not be sorting anything out. Outrageous. Avoid.
Very disappointed with the quality of the badges the Enamel Pin Factory produced for us. The badges don’t match the proof and are such poor quality they will be going straight in the bin. We have struggled to talk to a member of their staff with our complaint and to date have only received an email stating they won’t be doing anything to rectify the situation unless we place another order. We have placed another order with a UK firm and are now paying a high premium so we can have our badges ready in time for our corporate event. I would suggest to avoid completely!
Amazing price and offers compared to similar companies, good quality products.
Enamel Pin Factory is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews