Enamel Pin Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enamel Pin Factory

Tell us how Enamel Pin Factory made you happy
Avoid avoid avoid!!! They do not keep you updated through the process or send any photos to show you what your pin looks like / make any changes. For the price that they charge I have never ever dealt with a manufacturer that does this. When the pins arrived they were nothing like the proof and they suggested it was down to my artwork and that they did not ‘have’ to send pictures of the pins whilst in production.

They are also all really low in quality, they are thin and break easily. Again, something I have never had with pin manufacturers before. I will be avoiding these in the future and I urge everybody else to do the same! They are very very quick to take your money but when it comes to a refund or being unhappy it’s our fault.

The lack of communication, lack of photos, and the difference in quality of the pin that I recieved is astounding. I am now at a loss of almost £400.00 because of their incompetence and this has reflected really bad on my business.
I ordered some metal pins and the whole batch have oxidised after half a year of sitting in the original box inside the sealed plastic bag packaging. Their first response is to be defensive and hasn't helped me resolve the problem. I'm now stuck with oxidised pins and loss of £180.

I do not recommend this company.
Enamel Pin Factory is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews