Enomis® London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Telephone
C
"I have only had the pleasure of undergoing sugaring by Simone on two occasions but I am very much looking forward to many more appointments. I feel unbelievably relaxed in her creative space; she is professional, approachable and attentive which is just what you need. When I leave Enomis, I feel totally pampered, light and as smooth as a newborn! I have already been raving about her to friends and colleagues. Thank you Simone xx"
Verified Buyer
"Simone was very attentive and professionl. I came in today to get my lower face sugared and she made sure no fold was left unturned. I will be back in a few weeks xx"
"Amazing beautiful soul. Healing hands and lovely space. I feel very looked after and highly recommend anyone wanting to invest in themselves and most of all in a business that actually cares about the individual who is committed."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The most amazing high end experience, by an absolute true professional who epitomises passion focus & deadication, I feel like a new women today & every time I visit Simone. I am already counting down the days to my next visit be it a facial or sugaring or both. 😁"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Just like seeing an aunt who will take care of you. Very genrous practitioner. Well worth the trip from out of London especially for darker skin. Go see someone that understands your skin."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I felt so welcomed by Simone, and think her studio space is great! Such a thorough and educational service!!!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing Enomis! Enjoy your smoother dancing legs!
"Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!"
Thanks!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I had a lovely experience with Enomis; Simone was very helpful and explained the whole process to me. She has a very impressive knowledge about all things skin and dermatology related and I'm very happy with the results of my treatment!"
Thank you for taking the time to share and for choosing the clinic based on your referral.
"Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Enomis is always amazing. Can not recommend her enough!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank You for you're share. See you in 2019!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your share and making the trek to South Easy and spreading the word... Enomis®. See you in 2019
Thank you. See you soon!
"Really good service"
Thanks
"I had a great time! Thank you for the service"
Thank you.
"The most personalised and professional service I have ever experienced."
Thanks for sharing
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"What an amazing experience! Simone was very professional, welcoming, easy to be comfortable with and shared a great deal of information during the consultation and sugaring. It was my first visit and it's safe to say I look forward to my next appointments! Enomis is the way forward!"
Welcome to Enomis® London! Super glad your friend recommended us and you took the plunge to see what they were raving about 🤪! Looking forward to working with you to reach your Sugaring and Skin Health goals.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Amazing service tailored to the individual, great advice and so welcoming. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
Thank You for sharing and NOT cheating.
Which Treatment are you rating today Clinical Aromatherapy
(London: Visiting Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
YES we do epic things with the committed. Love that!
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
"Really good, explained everything clearly and had the product set ready based on my budget and condition."
Thanks, for choosing Enomis® London I look forward to working with you to reach your goals!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I continue to go back to Enomis because, I get a complete holistic approach to my skin care. Simone takes the time to get to know her clients and their skin and tailors a plan to each individual. She makes recommendations based on the condition of your skin, and always has your best interest at heart. Every time I go there, I know that it’s time and money well spent."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for stay committed for over 1 year now? You are a fantastic client to work with and I am happy to support you as long as you need us.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Always a really relaxed experience and leave smooth and feeling fabulous"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you Emma great seeing you today!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Very professional and personalised service. I have been coming to Enomis for their sugaring services for over 3 years and highly recommend their hair reduction programme."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks Natalie for your share OH MY GOODNESS where has the time gone?
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
"Simone the owner and qualified practitioner is a wonder woman she exudes calm & professionalism. Simone delivers the very best in cutting edge & holistic treatments, the service she offers is second to none! 5 stars do not do her justice. It really is a 1st class service, Simone and her brand epitomise core brand values that I have never ever experienced before visiting Enomis & trust me I have searched all over. I have had a number of treatments with Simome at this oasis of clinic. The organic sugaring is absolutely the most wonderful alternative to waxing & shaving, Its a must for every women by far one of the best treatments I have ever had. Simone has a wonderful skill of capturing every single hair even those blonde ones! at the same time making you feel relaxed & comfortable. The custom facials & Circadia products are absolute heaven & really work ! I have never ever received so many compliments about my skin and it’s all down to Simone’s expertise hands & knowledge. Simone keeps me well informed with the latest holistic & scientific evidence in regards to the best treatment approaches. Simone is incredible at what she does, a 1st class clinic & practitioner every girl needs this woman in their life."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Charlotte it has been an honour to see you for weekly skin treatments. Thank you for trusting me to care for you & investing in all my skin and hair removal recommendations and also NOT taking offence when I say you can't have a product you really want because you DON'T need it. I always enjoy your visits and look forward to continuing working together as long as needed. Thank you so much for your WONDERFUL share. This motivates me to keep going and GROWING! ;) Bring on more clients like you!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Great extraction today! Good atmosphere and rock&roll tunes! Thank you Enomis skin is smooth and ready for winter parties! :)"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for sharing your underarm Sugaring.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 152 reviews