Enomis® London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Telephone
C
"I have only had the pleasure of undergoing sugaring by Simone on two occasions but I am very much looking forward to many more appointments. I feel unbelievably relaxed in her creative space; she is professional, approachable and attentive which is just what you need. When I leave Enomis, I feel totally pampered, light and as smooth as a newborn! I have already been raving about her to friends and colleagues. Thank you Simone xx"
Verified Buyer
"Simone was very attentive and professionl. I came in today to get my lower face sugared and she made sure no fold was left unturned. I will be back in a few weeks xx"
"Amazing beautiful soul. Healing hands and lovely space. I feel very looked after and highly recommend anyone wanting to invest in themselves and most of all in a business that actually cares about the individual who is committed."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The most amazing high end experience, by an absolute true professional who epitomises passion focus & deadication, I feel like a new women today & every time I visit Simone. I am already counting down the days to my next visit be it a facial or sugaring or both. 😁"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 5 months ago
"Every visit is tailored to my needs regardless how long it would take ! Simone is above any professionals ! always knows what is right for me and does what she thinks is necessary :) I wouldn’t have it any other way !"
"Simone is amazing. She has a very personalised service making sure she tailors her work to what you need and want. She’s gentle and pays attention to detail. No complaints at all! :)"
"Amazing! Thank you Simone I think you are a skin wizard."
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I’m so pleased with the results of my intimate/underarm sugaring which leaves my skin feeling so smooth & soft! Simone is friendly, professional practitioner who provides an exceptional service. The clinic is calming and clean which adds to the experience and after each treatment Simone will also follow up post-treatment for aftercare. I would highly recommend sugaring at Enomis, you will not regret it!"
Thanks Natalie for your share and for choosing the skin clinic for your hair removal needs.
"Just like seeing an aunt who will take care of you. Very genrous practitioner. Well worth the trip from out of London especially for darker skin. Go see someone that understands your skin."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
"I felt so welcomed by Simone, and think her studio space is great! Such a thorough and educational service!!!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for choosing Enomis! Enjoy your smoother dancing legs!
"Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I had a lovely experience with Enomis; Simone was very helpful and explained the whole process to me. She has a very impressive knowledge about all things skin and dermatology related and I'm very happy with the results of my treatment!"
Thank you for taking the time to share and for choosing the clinic based on your referral.
"Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 months ago
"My experience at Enomis is always amazing. Can not recommend her enough!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank You for you're share. See you in 2019!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for your share and making the trek to South Easy and spreading the word... Enomis®. See you in 2019
Thank you. See you soon!
"Really good service"
Thanks
"I had a great time! Thank you for the service"
Thank you.
"The most personalised and professional service I have ever experienced."
Thanks for sharing
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"What an amazing experience! Simone was very professional, welcoming, easy to be comfortable with and shared a great deal of information during the consultation and sugaring. It was my first visit and it's safe to say I look forward to my next appointments! Enomis is the way forward!"
Welcome to Enomis® London! Super glad your friend recommended us and you took the plunge to see what they were raving about 🤪! Looking forward to working with you to reach your Sugaring and Skin Health goals.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Amazing service tailored to the individual, great advice and so welcoming. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
Thank You for sharing and NOT cheating.
Which Treatment are you rating today Clinical Aromatherapy
(London: Visiting Practice) - Posted 6 months ago
YES we do epic things with the committed. Love that!
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
"Really good, explained everything clearly and had the product set ready based on my budget and condition."
Thanks, for choosing Enomis® London I look forward to working with you to reach your goals!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I continue to go back to Enomis because, I get a complete holistic approach to my skin care. Simone takes the time to get to know her clients and their skin and tailors a plan to each individual. She makes recommendations based on the condition of your skin, and always has your best interest at heart. Every time I go there, I know that it’s time and money well spent."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for stay committed for over 1 year now? You are a fantastic client to work with and I am happy to support you as long as you need us.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 156 reviews