Enomis® London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Telephone
Verified Buyer
"Simone was very attentive and professionl. I came in today to get my lower face sugared and she made sure no fold was left unturned. I will be back in a few weeks xx"
M
"Amazing beautiful soul. Healing hands and lovely space. I feel very looked after and highly recommend anyone wanting to invest in themselves and most of all in a business that actually cares about the individual who is committed."
"Simone the owner and qualified practitioner is a wonder woman she exudes calm & professionalism. Simone delivers the very best in cutting edge & holistic treatments, the service she offers is second to none! 5 stars do not do her justice. It really is a 1st class service, Simone and her brand epitomise core brand values that I have never ever experienced before visiting Enomis & trust me I have searched all over. I have had a number of treatments with Simome at this oasis of clinic. The organic sugaring is absolutely the most wonderful alternative to waxing & shaving, Its a must for every women by far one of the best treatments I have ever had. Simone has a wonderful skill of capturing every single hair even those blonde ones! at the same time making you feel relaxed & comfortable. The custom facials & Circadia products are absolute heaven & really work ! I have never ever received so many compliments about my skin and it’s all down to Simone’s expertise hands & knowledge. Simone keeps me well informed with the latest holistic & scientific evidence in regards to the best treatment approaches. Simone is incredible at what she does, a 1st class clinic & practitioner every girl needs this woman in their life."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Which Treatment are you rating today Clinical Aromatherapy
(London: Visiting Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
YES we do epic things with the committed. Love that!
Thank you. See you soon!
"Really good service"
Thanks
"I had a great time! Thank you for the service"
Thank you.
"The most personalised and professional service I have ever experienced."
Thanks for sharing
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"What an amazing experience! Simone was very professional, welcoming, easy to be comfortable with and shared a great deal of information during the consultation and sugaring. It was my first visit and it's safe to say I look forward to my next appointments! Enomis is the way forward!"
Welcome to Enomis® London! Super glad your friend recommended us and you took the plunge to see what they were raving about 🤪! Looking forward to working with you to reach your Sugaring and Skin Health goals.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Amazing service tailored to the individual, great advice and so welcoming. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
Thank You for sharing and NOT cheating.
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
"Really good, explained everything clearly and had the product set ready based on my budget and condition."
Thanks, for choosing Enomis® London I look forward to working with you to reach your goals!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I continue to go back to Enomis because, I get a complete holistic approach to my skin care. Simone takes the time to get to know her clients and their skin and tailors a plan to each individual. She makes recommendations based on the condition of your skin, and always has your best interest at heart. Every time I go there, I know that it’s time and money well spent."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for stay committed for over 1 year now? You are a fantastic client to work with and I am happy to support you as long as you need us.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Always a really relaxed experience and leave smooth and feeling fabulous"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you Emma great seeing you today!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Very professional and personalised service. I have been coming to Enomis for their sugaring services for over 3 years and highly recommend their hair reduction programme."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks Natalie for your share OH MY GOODNESS where has the time gone?
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Charlotte it has been an honour to see you for weekly skin treatments. Thank you for trusting me to care for you & investing in all my skin and hair removal recommendations and also NOT taking offence when I say you can't have a product you really want because you DON'T need it. I always enjoy your visits and look forward to continuing working together as long as needed. Thank you so much for your WONDERFUL share. This motivates me to keep going and GROWING! ;) Bring on more clients like you!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Great extraction today! Good atmosphere and rock&roll tunes! Thank you Enomis skin is smooth and ready for winter parties! :)"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for sharing your underarm Sugaring.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Brilliant and effective hair removal, left me so smooth and ready for the beach! Was very thorough and didn’t leave anything unwanted behind, was careful and put good tunes on. No in grows unlike waxing afterwards big plus. And lovely lady all round, would highly recommend her treatments."
Looking Smooth ! Thanks for sharing. Bring on Summer 2019
"Fantastic knowledge and personable attitude throughout Enomis. I’ve never been so happy with treatments I’ve had from other places in the past. From sugaring to facials Simone really takes the time to give you the best treatment every time."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Hollie much appreciated.
"Great personalised experience and long lasting results."
"There are not enough stars! Over a year has past and each time I come to see Simone is like the 1st time, sje knows me so welll now and I am so comfortable with her care. It has been a blessing to meet her not just for my skin but for my life! You will be in great hands, healing hands, expert hands."
Thank you Gaby! Very touched x
"Great first experience of sugaring with Enomis. Was made to feel comfortable and relaxed from start to finish and was impressed by the expertise and attention to detail. Enomis is offering a level of personal service hard to find in London!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Alice! Lovely to meet you see you soon!
"Fabulous personalised service."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Awesome Shelley-Ann. Hope to see you before Xmas!
"Simone is the very best, so knowledgeable and really committed to helping you find the best thing for your particular skin."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Rachel. See you soon!
"Fantasic! Very professional, personalised service which, combined with the recommended products, has really improved my skin. I go here for both skincare and sugaring and I highly recommend both!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Rebecca for your share.
Enomis® London is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews