Enomis® London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
M
"Ready for Carnival! Before coming to Enomis I was just shaving since I was always afraid to do any waxing (heard so many bad reviews from friends). After meeting at a fitness event I was ‘sweet talked’ into trying sugaring after I learned Simone offers natural hair removal services. We are now two years in our relationship lol and I will not let anyone else touch my Yoni and peach. Simone always makes me feel very comfortable and I couldn’t recommend Enomis private skin clinic enough to friends and family. I have noticed massive improvement in my skin texture and hair reduction. It is clear that Simone’s technique is results driven and I always leave her clinic feeling ‘brand new’."
J
"Still love the service I receive when I go to the clinic - professional, thorough, informative (keep forgetting to bring my notepad lol). After my 2nd underarm hair removal my skin is much smoother and much lighter than before. Now it's up to me to keep up the post care routine and look forward to seeing even better results next time. Thank you Enomis!!! (Pictured below: after shaving months ago, hair growth before 2nd session, after hair removal)"
"Simone is very professional but also very welcoming. What I appreciate the most is that every treatment is tailored to the individual's needs The clinic is somewhere I can unwind and forget about any worries."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Which Treatment are you rating today? Body Sugaring
Brilliant J! Was soo much easier to extract now the cycle is on point! Thank you for your share. See you "VERY SOON"...
Which Treatment are you rating today? Body Sugaring
"Probably the best waxing experience I have ever had! I cannot review my experience at Enomis highly enough. After having had a not-so-pleasant bikini wax experience at another establishment prior to my first visit at Enomis, I was a bit nervous. Luckily, I was treated to a genuinely fabulous experience, which is hard to come by when you're talking about bikini waxing! The atmosphere was clean and lovely, and Simone who performed the waxing was attentive, thorough, and extremely professional. The natural sugar wax she use (or perhaps just her technique?) was far less painful than other experiences I have come to endure. It's been a few weeks since my treatment and there has been no signs of ingrowns which I've suffered from with other waxing spas. I'm simply amazed and for this I will definitely become a regular at this spa, and would highly recommend that others do the same!"
Thank you for your share it was a pleasure to meet you and most of all glad you took the plunge to try us out eventually. Welcome to the Enomis Experience.
2685 Sugaring
Thank you for your share beautiful, hope you enjoyed your smooth glowing legs on your vacation.
"I am so happy with the improvement in my skin. After only a few sessions, my hair reduction is incredible. Thank you Enomis"
Thank you for your share. Looking forward to seeing massive improvements in the fall/ autumn now you're committed. ;)
"Personal therapist who cares for you from head to toe, body mind and sprit if you connect. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of me. Love it’s private and personalised and not sharing the space with other customers and the public."
"I have been coming to Enomis London for over a year now and I love it. Simone is very welcoming and very professional"
"Amazing, Simone is very professional- an expert in her field. Wouldn’t trust anybody else to do such a good job. Thank you!"
"This lady is freaking amazing. Straight talking and honest. So if you are not up for realness this isn’t the environment or practitioner for you. I value every moment with Simone a rare find."
"Great service"
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Fantastic treatments and amazing results for Sugaring, and more.. my skin feels and looks amazing after just a few sessions with the lovely owner of Enomis Simone. Thank you Enomis"
Thank you Semia for another share. Great news you're enjoying the results after repeat visits and most importantly I am glad that you have listened to my advise and recommendations on home care. WELL DONE... #SelfCare #SelfLOVE
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Love the results I got from visiting Enomis for the sugaring treatment! Looking forward to my next appointment!"
Was a pleasure to treat! Fast and enjoyable to extract as you did your skin prep homework prior to your first visit... Looking forward to seeing the results lead to permanent reduction!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"Everything you could ask for…an inviting, calm atmosphere with a personalised service, carried out by a friendly skin expert who is incredibly thorough and attentive. Thanks to Enomis, I have found a local natural hair removal service which serves as a long-term solution to my struggles with skincare and hair removal."
"First time Sugaring with the lovely Simone at Enomis today. From start to finish, First class experience, lovely spa like ambience, Simone the owner of Enomis she lovely, bubbly and very down to earth individual, Simone made me feel super comfortable throughout my sugaring session, Simone is very knowledgeable and passionate with her craft, the best sugaring I have ever had, Simone is very thorough and detail oriented, wish I found this little gem sooner, my new sugaring spot."
Thank you Samia, it was lovely to meet you and thank you for choosing our skin clinic for your hair removal needs. See you again soon!
"Every visit is tailored to my needs regardless how long it would take ! Simone is above any professionals ! always knows what is right for me and does what she thinks is necessary :) I wouldn’t have it any other way !"
"Simone is amazing. She has a very personalised service making sure she tailors her work to what you need and want. She’s gentle and pays attention to detail. No complaints at all! :)"
Thank you and great to see improvements after a few sessions.
"Amazing! Thank you Simone I think you are a skin wizard."
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
"I’m so pleased with the results of my intimate/underarm sugaring which leaves my skin feeling so smooth & soft! Simone is friendly, professional practitioner who provides an exceptional service. The clinic is calming and clean which adds to the experience and after each treatment Simone will also follow up post-treatment for aftercare. I would highly recommend sugaring at Enomis, you will not regret it!"
Thanks Natalie for your share and for choosing the skin clinic for your hair removal needs.
"Just like seeing an aunt who will take care of you. Very genrous practitioner. Well worth the trip from out of London especially for darker skin. Go see someone that understands your skin."
(London: Brockley) - Posted 6 months ago
"I felt so welcomed by Simone, and think her studio space is great! Such a thorough and educational service!!!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for choosing Enomis! Enjoy your smoother dancing legs!
"Amazing sugaring hair removal and always good vibes!"
(London: Brockley) - Posted 7 months ago