Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Which Treatment are you rating today? Clinical Skin Treatment
Sharp customer service. I have invested in Circadia via Enomis. What makes this brand work for me is the human touch. The personal attention and knowledge base to ensure that I am getting the best out of my skin-journey -investment. Enomis has been / is on hand to guide me, has been cheer leading me on when I have had whiffs of impatience which has paid off big time. The PT personal touch which Enomis has brought my way in so far as keeping me updated on new developments / product lines to sample are a treat. I feel very spoiled. No commercial shop felt experience . Good Value for my bucks the treatment experience is very much extended beyond the treatment room which is convenient.
Thank you for your share. Much appreciated.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews