Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

Which Treatment are you rating today? Clinical Skin Treatment
Sharp customer service. I have invested in Circadia via Enomis. What makes this brand work for me is the human touch. The personal attention and knowledge base to ensure that I am getting the best out of my skin-journey -investment. Enomis has been / is on hand to guide me, has been cheer leading me on when I have had whiffs of impatience which has paid off big time. The PT personal touch which Enomis has brought my way in so far as keeping me updated on new developments / product lines to sample are a treat. I feel very spoiled. No commercial shop felt experience . Good Value for my bucks the treatment experience is very much extended beyond the treatment room which is convenient.
Thank you for your share. Much appreciated.
First time Sugaring with the lovely Simone at Enomis today. From start to finish, First class experience, lovely spa like ambience, Simone the owner of Enomis she lovely, bubbly and very down to earth individual, Simone made me feel super comfortable throughout my sugaring session, Simone is very knowledgeable and passionate with her craft, the best sugaring I have ever had, Simone is very thorough and detail oriented, wish I found this little gem sooner, my new sugaring spot.
Thank you Samia, it was lovely to meet you and thank you for choosing our skin clinic for your hair removal needs. See you again soon!
Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
Simone the owner and qualified practitioner is a wonder woman she exudes calm & professionalism. Simone delivers the very best in cutting edge & holistic treatments, the service she offers is second to none! 5 stars do not do her justice. It really is a 1st class service, Simone and her brand epitomise core brand values that I have never ever experienced before visiting Enomis & trust me I have searched all over. I have had a number of treatments with Simome at this oasis of clinic. The organic sugaring is absolutely the most wonderful alternative to waxing & shaving, Its a must for every women by far one of the best treatments I have ever had. Simone has a wonderful skill of capturing every single hair even those blonde ones! at the same time making you feel relaxed & comfortable. The custom facials & Circadia products are absolute heaven & really work ! I have never ever received so many compliments about my skin and it’s all down to Simone’s expertise hands & knowledge. Simone keeps me well informed with the latest holistic & scientific evidence in regards to the best treatment approaches. Simone is incredible at what she does, a 1st class clinic & practitioner every girl needs this woman in their life.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Charlotte it has been an honour to see you for weekly skin treatments. Thank you for trusting me to care for you & investing in all my skin and hair removal recommendations and also NOT taking offence when I say you can't have a product you really want because you DON'T need it. I always enjoy your visits and look forward to continuing working together as long as needed. Thank you so much for your WONDERFUL share. This motivates me to keep going and GROWING! ;) Bring on more clients like you!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Brilliant and effective hair removal, left me so smooth and ready for the beach! Was very thorough and didn’t leave anything unwanted behind, was careful and put good tunes on. No in grows unlike waxing afterwards big plus. And lovely lady all round, would highly recommend her treatments.
Looking Smooth ! Thanks for sharing. Bring on Summer 2019
Simone has been my sugarista for almost 2 years and it has become my addiction now! she inspired me to take care of my skin and i have improved so much introducing a healthy routine that is helping body and soul ✌🏼i really enjoy sugaring with Simone there is always a good vibe music and good chats and her work is always spot on! thank you so much grazie 😃
Thank you for your share. 2 years already? Always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for investing and following your recommended home care / referrals. I’m proud of you. X
Ready for Carnival! Before coming to Enomis I was just shaving since I was always afraid to do any waxing (heard so many bad reviews from friends). After meeting at a fitness event I was ‘sweet talked’ into trying sugaring after I learned Simone offers natural hair removal services. We are now two years in our relationship lol and I will not let anyone else touch my Yoni and peach. Simone always makes me feel very comfortable and I couldn’t recommend Enomis private skin clinic enough to friends and family. I have noticed massive improvement in my skin texture and hair reduction. It is clear that Simone’s technique is results driven and I always leave her clinic feeling ‘brand new’.
The before and afters are incredible. I’m jealous, thank you for your share, commitment & referring us to those you know will benefit from our treatments & services.
Which Treatment are you rating today? Body Sugaring
Still love the service I receive when I go to the clinic - professional, thorough, informative (keep forgetting to bring my notepad lol). After my 2nd underarm hair removal my skin is much smoother and much lighter than before. Now it's up to me to keep up the post care routine and look forward to seeing even better results next time. Thank you Enomis!!! (Pictured below: after shaving months ago, hair growth before 2nd session, after hair removal)
Brilliant J! Was soo much easier to extract now the cycle is on point! Thank you for your share. See you "VERY SOON"...
Which Treatment are you rating today? Body Sugaring
Probably the best waxing experience I have ever had! I cannot review my experience at Enomis highly enough. After having had a not-so-pleasant bikini wax experience at another establishment prior to my first visit at Enomis, I was a bit nervous. Luckily, I was treated to a genuinely fabulous experience, which is hard to come by when you're talking about bikini waxing! The atmosphere was clean and lovely, and Simone who performed the waxing was attentive, thorough, and extremely professional. The natural sugar wax she use (or perhaps just her technique?) was far less painful than other experiences I have come to endure. It's been a few weeks since my treatment and there has been no signs of ingrowns which I've suffered from with other waxing spas. I'm simply amazed and for this I will definitely become a regular at this spa, and would highly recommend that others do the same!
Thank you for your share it was a pleasure to meet you and most of all glad you took the plunge to try us out eventually. Welcome to the Enomis Experience.
2685 Sugaring
Simone is very professional but also very welcoming. What I appreciate the most is that every treatment is tailored to the individual's needs The clinic is somewhere I can unwind and forget about any worries.
Thank you for your share beautiful, hope you enjoyed your smooth glowing legs on your vacation.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Love the results I got from visiting Enomis for the sugaring treatment! Looking forward to my next appointment!
Was a pleasure to treat! Fast and enjoyable to extract as you did your skin prep homework prior to your first visit... Looking forward to seeing the results lead to permanent reduction!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Everything you could ask for…an inviting, calm atmosphere with a personalised service, carried out by a friendly skin expert who is incredibly thorough and attentive. Thanks to Enomis, I have found a local natural hair removal service which serves as a long-term solution to my struggles with skincare and hair removal.
Which Treatment are you rating today? Clinical Skin Treatment
Called Simone after a hormonal skin crisis, she was amazing- sorted me out straight away and the results were incredible after just one treatment. She recommended products to use after which have been really effective at keeping my skin stable. Simone really knows what she's talking about - the only person I trust with my skin care. The pictures show the before and after of one treatment visible results straightaway!
Thank you and great to see improvements after a few sessions.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I continue to go back to Enomis because, I get a complete holistic approach to my skin care. Simone takes the time to get to know her clients and their skin and tailors a plan to each individual. She makes recommendations based on the condition of your skin, and always has your best interest at heart. Every time I go there, I know that it’s time and money well spent.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for stay committed for over 1 year now? You are a fantastic client to work with and I am happy to support you as long as you need us.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Very professional and personalised service. I have been coming to Enomis for their sugaring services for over 3 years and highly recommend their hair reduction programme.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Natalie for your share OH MY GOODNESS where has the time gone?
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Great extraction today! Good atmosphere and rock&roll tunes! Thank you Enomis skin is smooth and ready for winter parties! :)
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for sharing your underarm Sugaring.
Fantastic knowledge and personable attitude throughout Enomis. I’ve never been so happy with treatments I’ve had from other places in the past. From sugaring to facials Simone really takes the time to give you the best treatment every time.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Hollie much appreciated.
There are not enough stars! Over a year has past and each time I come to see Simone is like the 1st time, sje knows me so welll now and I am so comfortable with her care. It has been a blessing to meet her not just for my skin but for my life! You will be in great hands, healing hands, expert hands.
Thank you Gaby! Very touched x
Simone is the very best, so knowledgeable and really committed to helping you find the best thing for your particular skin.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Rachel. See you soon!
Fantasic! Very professional, personalised service which, combined with the recommended products, has really improved my skin. I go here for both skincare and sugaring and I highly recommend both!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Rebecca for your share.
Fabulous in every way!
Thanks Amy!
I love having sugaring done by Simone ! If you are looking for a place where you just go and get your parts sugared this is not a place for you then ! simply because here you are being taken care of by the greatest professional practitioner ever ! Simone puts hard work in what she is doing ! and would never leave you on a table with even one hair left! she is the most scrupulous practitioner i have ever met! and you will ever meet !
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Karolina for your share.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews