Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

Which Treatment are you rating today Skin Treatments
Simone the owner and qualified practitioner is a wonder woman she exudes calm & professionalism. Simone delivers the very best in cutting edge & holistic treatments, the service she offers is second to none! 5 stars do not do her justice. It really is a 1st class service, Simone and her brand epitomise core brand values that I have never ever experienced before visiting Enomis & trust me I have searched all over. I have had a number of treatments with Simome at this oasis of clinic. The organic sugaring is absolutely the most wonderful alternative to waxing & shaving, Its a must for every women by far one of the best treatments I have ever had. Simone has a wonderful skill of capturing every single hair even those blonde ones! at the same time making you feel relaxed & comfortable. The custom facials & Circadia products are absolute heaven & really work ! I have never ever received so many compliments about my skin and it’s all down to Simone’s expertise hands & knowledge. Simone keeps me well informed with the latest holistic & scientific evidence in regards to the best treatment approaches. Simone is incredible at what she does, a 1st class clinic & practitioner every girl needs this woman in their life.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Charlotte it has been an honour to see you for weekly skin treatments. Thank you for trusting me to care for you & investing in all my skin and hair removal recommendations and also NOT taking offence when I say you can't have a product you really want because you DON'T need it. I always enjoy your visits and look forward to continuing working together as long as needed. Thank you so much for your WONDERFUL share. This motivates me to keep going and GROWING! ;) Bring on more clients like you!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Great extraction today! Good atmosphere and rock&roll tunes! Thank you Enomis skin is smooth and ready for winter parties! :)
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for sharing your underarm Sugaring.
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
Brilliant and effective hair removal, left me so smooth and ready for the beach! Was very thorough and didn’t leave anything unwanted behind, was careful and put good tunes on. No in grows unlike waxing afterwards big plus. And lovely lady all round, would highly recommend her treatments.
Looking Smooth ! Thanks for sharing. Bring on Summer 2019
Fantastic knowledge and personable attitude throughout Enomis. I’ve never been so happy with treatments I’ve had from other places in the past. From sugaring to facials Simone really takes the time to give you the best treatment every time.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Hollie much appreciated.
Great personalised experience and long lasting results.
There are not enough stars! Over a year has past and each time I come to see Simone is like the 1st time, sje knows me so welll now and I am so comfortable with her care. It has been a blessing to meet her not just for my skin but for my life! You will be in great hands, healing hands, expert hands.
Thank you Gaby! Very touched x
Great first experience of sugaring with Enomis. Was made to feel comfortable and relaxed from start to finish and was impressed by the expertise and attention to detail. Enomis is offering a level of personal service hard to find in London!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Alice! Lovely to meet you see you soon!
Fabulous personalised service.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Awesome Shelley-Ann. Hope to see you before Xmas!
Simone is the very best, so knowledgeable and really committed to helping you find the best thing for your particular skin.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Rachel. See you soon!
Fantasic! Very professional, personalised service which, combined with the recommended products, has really improved my skin. I go here for both skincare and sugaring and I highly recommend both!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Rebecca for your share.
Fabulous in every way!
Thanks Amy!
I love having sugaring done by Simone ! If you are looking for a place where you just go and get your parts sugared this is not a place for you then ! simply because here you are being taken care of by the greatest professional practitioner ever ! Simone puts hard work in what she is doing ! and would never leave you on a table with even one hair left! she is the most scrupulous practitioner i have ever met! and you will ever meet !
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Karolina for your share.
My experience at Enomis London was truly 5 star. The attention to detail was beyond words. It was a uniquely personalised experience. I even got to select the music. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my legs. Definitely worth it!!!
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Very personable and friendly. Simone puts you completely at ease and knows her stuff as well which fills me with confidence in the treatments.
(London: Brockley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you Hannah for your share. See you soon!
Which Treatment are you rating today Sugaring
I NOW understand the importance of a good skin care routine and that consistency is the key. Without it, i’ll still be struggling with the uncomfortable feeling after a shave or DIY wax. Since switching to hand Sugaring with Enomis and repeat visits under the reduction program, the regrowth is finer and skin always smooth. It’s now over 7 months i’m happy. I like that product recommendations are for the problems I can see I have. There is no sales push or pitch like other places. I respect the knowledge and time given at each session. Highly recommend for the personal touch, relaxation and good vibes.
Hardly awks getting this part of the anatomy done is it...? Well at Enomis it sure feels thorough and clinical. Love that the experience feels like a spa - clinic - just having your Mum take care of you. One of a kind place. Prefect hidden gem!
I've been coming to Enomis for a year and wouldn't go anywhere else. Simone is extremely thorough, so it's worth every penny for the consistently great results. My skin always feels silky smooth after. I'm given skin care advice, including products that would work best for me. Simone is always professional but always makes the experience feel like I'm visiting a friend.
I had read up about sugaring as an alternative to waxing, as I suffer with sensitive skin and ingrown hairs. I was recommended Enomis by a friend and after reading reviews, decided to give it a try. From my first visit, I was very impressed with the friendly and professional service that I received. Trying something new can be daunting and Simone impressed me with her knowledge about skincare, routines and products. I trust her advice and am looking forward to the continued improvements in my skin and hair removal regime. I have never received such a precise level of hair removal - Simone is a perfectionist! I will continue to keep up with sugaring at Enomis and all of the other fantastic services offered. I would recommend Enomis to anyone and everyone interested in great quality skincare and advice from the clinic to home.
I have been sugaring with Simone for almost 2 years and she removes hair to perfection! She is a perfectionist in what she does also very passionate and innovative with her products. Going to an Enomis appointment is like going to see a friend that also has great knowledge about the skin! I have HS and I am really grateful to her because she has always given me advice in products I could try and places I could contact that treat skin conditions giving me confidence to face my skin issue and also she is always very respectful of my choice to be vegan making sure the products she recommends me are in line with my ethics. She is not just a Sugarist because her passion for what she does make her business truly unique, where you feel that you are treated just the way you want to and will walk out happy of the services and renewed by the good energy! I will keep investing in her business and hope it will keep growing maintaining her unique touch and good friendly vibes :)
Simone constantly exceeds expectation in terms of results, advice and knowledge. I've been a regular for some time now and can't imagine going anywhere else. The service is second to none and being able to get tailored, personal advice on routine and products is invaluable.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews