Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

I've been going to Enomis regularly for a couple of years now. I love the intimate setting, personal and caring approach with a hint of fun. Always an excellent treatment and bespoke advice. Thank you Enomis!
Enomis was a great discovery and Simone, it's founder, is fab; warm, generous and very body-positive. In fact I've never met anyone who works in the beauty/skincare industry who is so positive about natural women and natural beauty. It's nice to visit a place that doesn't have judgement about body hair, or any quirk of the human body, just helps you do whatever you feel like, the best possible way. Done right, sugaring is totally diff from waxing- the hair is removed in the opposite direction to waxing, so the skin gets less inflamed and the regrowth is less likely to be ingrown. It sounds impossible for sugaring to be relaxing, but at Enomis it is. Simone works with you so that it's as pain free as possible, and her warm, caring manner (and jokes!) help you really relax. She's highly skilled, and Enomis is a hidden gem. I had the best results I've ever had, much fewer ingrown hairs etc. Thanks Enomis!
I NOW understand the importance of a good skin care routine and that consistency is the key. Without it, i'll still be struggling with the uncomfortable feeling after a shave or DIY wax. Since switching to hand Sugaring with Enomis and repeat visit under the reduction program, the regrowth is finer and skin always smooth. It's now over 7 months i'm happy. I like that product recommendations are for the problems I can see I have. There is no sales push or pitch like other places. I respect the knowledge and time given at each session. Highly recommend for the personal touch, relaxation and good vibes.
Just a brilliant, personalised, extremely thorough service and lovely person.
Very personable, gets the job done to extremely high standards. Hair removal, skin health, great results.
All I can say is it's not just the place your treated in that is special it's the Sugarista that is just simple unbelievably unique with attention to detail. I most certainly more than happy to invest at Enomis because it's all about QUALITY not quantity. Goodbye waxing and shaving! Hello and thank you for introducing me to Ancient Egyptian Sugaring. After the trauma of hair being removed from the roots my skin feels super soft!
My skin loves sugaring and I LOVE Enomis London! Highly recommend this clinic for your natural hair removal and skin care needs!
Putting it simply Enomis over delivers every time an investment well worth every penny!
This was my first experience with sugaring and I will definitely not do anything else anymore. Simone made me feel very comfortable and explained all the products and steps she was going to take. My skin felt so smooth afterwards, I love it. I also got great advise for my skin care and got a facial which made my face glow like it never did before! I am so happy I got to know Enomis and will definitely go back!!
I have been getting Sugared for a while now, my skin always feels smooth and soft for weeks after hair is removed. I feel super comfortable at Enomis. I've recently been introduced to skincare to use home - Circadia By Dr Pugliese is amazing I can see a difference in my skin after Simone taught me how to use the products properly. I've learnt how to look after my skin and the importance of SPF something I've never taken seriously. I'm truly amazed at the new technology Enomis has. I invested in a LED device called 'My Skin Buddy' to help with blemishes and reduce pigmentation. The whole treatment plan created for me is definitely improving my skin. Still got some way to go with dark spots however, I can see a huge difference! I am more than a satisfied client of Enomis. I always feel cared for and they go the area mile for me always. Highly recommend to anyone wanting quality treatments without feeling rushed in a private space.
After almost a year of having ENOMIS?? in my life, not only my skin has benefited from advice. My skin IS SO smooth, I follow all Simone's guidance because she taught me to care for the skin not just the hairy parts. Simone is one of those people that puts her heart and soul in the brand and you feel it. I always ask her if I am her only client because that is how personalised her care is, I feel she gives me all her time. I am so happy we are almost celebrating our 1 st anniverssary! I love this woman ... and my husband does too :)!! here here to many more visits to the one and only ENOMIS??!!
As an athlete and model I often get sore muscles so regular massage is now part of my self care routine. When I'm in South London Enomis is the clinic I choose for me time, as I know i'll be taken care of. I really enjoyed the customised massage with hot stones and aromatherapy. The blend of essential oils created in front of me was lovely too. I felt super relaxed after and had more mobility in my legs. I particularly liked the stretching as my legs felt heavy when I arrived. As I'm often in heels. I love the fact it's a PRIVATE space and I have no problem with this or sharing my details as this ensures the practitioner is prepared for me before I arrive as I have to travel far. The environment is very spacious, quiet, unique & special. This needs to be respected by anyone wanting to become a client of Enomis. The practitioner knows what they're doing that's why they have repeat QUALITY clients! Anyone who doesn't get it's a Private, Exclusive & Holistic experience with care for privacy of clients needs to continue going to places where they're treated just like everyone else in the same space.
I have been sugaring with Enomis for about 1 year now and recently trying the monthly packaging aromatherapy massage and exfoliation and it is fantastic! I have never enjoyed so much going for hair removal! Simone is very passionate about what she does and knowledgable about the products she uses and she is always on the look out for new and better ways to treat skin. She is also very caring and always gives me a lot of advices on how to take care of my skin type. Everytime I go for my appointment( calling it appointment sounds wrong now as I feel like going to see a friend) I feel so well taken care of and the atmosphere is always welcoming and friendly(I can even choose background music!). I have a skin problem for a long time now and years ago I have gone vegan which considerably helped with my situation and Simone was just the missing piece! She is basically teaching me how to properly take care of my skin and above all everytime I see her I get a great charge of determination and positivity that is so important if I want to heal myself! I am happy to support her business and hope it will grow keeping the same vibes.
Everything about the Enomis experience is as suggested in the name, a Private, exclusive and holistic experience. As a woman of colour I have tried every form of hair removal in an effort to avoid or at least minimize those dreaded bumps and of all the hair removal experiences I have had this was my favorite. I felt like her only client. At no point was I unaware of what was going on. Pre and post care was explained in detail and I was able to purchase a product for treatment at home as well. Anyone who is struggling with hair removal should definitely contact Enomis London!
I have been coming to Enomis for almost a year and I am so glad I made that change!!! My skin feels and looks fantastic, all products used are natural and Simone is extremely knowledgeable in her field, enabling me to have complete confidence and faith in all the follow up I am advised to do between sugaring and all the skin care advice she gives. I love the privacy of Enomis: especially the fact that the location is not disclosed to the public and the fact that you don't see any other clients as it makes for a much more personable and calming environment. Especially after a long day of work. Simon's customer service is second to none and she is always checking on my wellbeing and understands my needs as a client
Or maybe not because this is one unique humble setting you just can't get on the high street or those expensive clinics in London. Don't change Enomis you are doing great and I've been a client for almost 2 years! Always happy with my treatments and nice to see the range of products provided in Brockley oozes QUALITY! Award-winning in your OWN right indeed!
I have seen an improvement in my skin using Circadia by Dr Pugliese. I never heard about the products recommended. I was skeptical at first however, I know that Simone works hard to find products that work for her clients and it's also good to know she uses all the brands she recommends herself! Enomis by far is amazing purely from a client care point of view. I don't feel like just another customer. She takes her time to get to know me and I love that she checks in to see how I am getting on. The Enomis experience is not transactional and I respect the brand and will continue to support the growth of this very private beautiful clinic. It's a secret that should stay a secret only those that deserve her talents should be welcomed!
I initially came here for sugaring and whilst here I discovered so much more about my skin. Like how to wash it properly for starters. I highly recommend anyone reading this to book an assessment to see how she can or can not help you. Either way the service is friendly, cool and simply not awkward all products and equipment are high end something you would expect to see in the West End, right on your door step. If you want quality and happy to invest then Enomis is the place for you.
I made the mistake of over exfoliating and for sometime have had great difficulty with getting rid of my dark spots. Enomis doesn't claim to get rid of pigmentation however the products recommended to me have (over time) improved my skin. I did a course of Yoni Enzyme treatments and most definitely can see improved skin texture, fewer ingrown hairs and bumps when combined with Sugaring. Overall I don't know any other place that does intimate treatments like Enomis.
Always happy when I leave the clinic. Purse string are a bit tight to try everything however for what you get even for just a lip service Enomis is well worth it. If you don't know value then you're missing out. Wishing nothing but the best for Enomis London.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews