Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

02080506014

info@enomis.co.uk

Sugaring with Simone has been a great experience. Been learning lots about my skin since the first day. She has put time and dedication to ensure that my skin is well taken care of and has given me lots of tips and advice to perform at home. I will definitely recommend her service to anyone as she is very knowledgable about what she does and helps you a lot.
This was my first sugaring experience and I was thrilled with the results. After years of waxing and burnt skin, it was great to be introduced to sugaring. It was less painful and left my skin extremely soft. Simone really knew her stuff and provided really thorough aftercare. I would love to try her other treatments. Definitely a sugaring convert!
Everything about the Enomis experience is fantastic. By far the best hair removal treatment I have ever had! Great to see Circadia products here too as they work wonders for my acne-prone skin.
As usual Simone did an amzing job, I have been with ENOMIS for alomost a year now and the change to my skin is very real. Once you understand the goal is not juts to get rid of the hair, it's all about smooth and healthy, shiny and sexy SKIN. You will really start to enjoy the benefits of sugaring. Thank you so much Simone for teachinmg me the way :) Gaby
It feels like a treat to go to see Enomis for sugaring. You don't feel like 'just another client' like you do when you got to other wax parlours. She takes her time, asks lots of questions and really makes an effort to not only make you feel relaxed and comfortable (including asking what music you would like played), but also to make sure that she's given you the best treatment and follow up advice for YOU. It makes you feel as if everything is tailormade. Simone is extremely dedicated and cares about her clients. She's also the most knowledgable wax therapist I've ever come across and is just as likely to remove your body hair perfectly as she is to suggest a cream for a skin condition. She went above and beyond what anyone else would have when there was a bit of a mix up with me receiving a product. Go see her and feel pampered and well looked after. You won't regret it!
I have been doing sugaring for several months now and my skin always feel very soft and definitely more hydrated than before. I knew sugaring before and tried to do it myself but luckily came accross Simone that made my life so much easier! She is just so good and precise in her job and also very passionate and caring. I am always looking forward to my next sugaring appointment because it is good for my skin, relaxing and fun so definitely i recommend it, money well spent! Also i have a skin condition around my bikini line and Simone is helping me a lot because she knows about skin types and natural products that help healing on a long term not just temporary as many commercial creams. Thank you Simone for being so passionate and caring about what you do!
I feel very lucky to have come across Simone and sugaring; I was reluctant initially to go for sugaring due to its higher cost that waxing, however I now see its benefits vs waxing. My skin feels very soft and it's hydration improved and hair doesn't grow back as quickly as before! Simone is a joy to work with, fun, thorough and really cares for her customers' wellbeing. I appreciate the advice and education around skincare, and especially how Simone values natural skincare care products and ancient ways of looking after the female body and maintaining beauty. I sincerely recommend sugaring at Enomis!
Enomis has a client for life!!!! As a black woman who beeen suffering from Keratosis Pilaris for over 12 years, I have been on the hunt for a hair removal method that will over time help and reduce my KP. I did some research on Sugaring and lo & behold I came across Enomis. Simoone made me feel very comfortable from my very first appointment and also created a tailored skin care plan specifically for me to follow. The treatment room is like a slice of heaven, the service and care is second to none.
The service here is incredible. I have been going for over 18months and have always been 100% delighted with both the treatment and the service from the owner herself. It is a truly individual experience and sugaring is now a way of life for me.
I would definitely recommend Enomis. Finally there is someone who takes the time to investigate any issues you have with your skin, develop and tailor a plan for your needs. This has improved my skincare overall. I've seen the benefits of softer glowing skin, less in grown hairs and any dark patches have lightened over time. When I attend for my appointments I'm always greeted with a warm welcome and it's a very relaxing environment. I'm always pleased with the results of sugaring as well as the natural exfoliation. So if your looking for great results and customer service, this is the place to go.
I am so pleased to have found Enomis and someone that finally takes care in...well skin care!! Simone is very knowledgable and goes above and beyond to provide care and service. I was so impressed! After years of bad waxes i have finally found someone that takes time and care to not only give me more advise on my skin care but knows what they are doing and stresses the importance of taking care of my skin. Also great after care!! 5 stars for true. Thanks Simone!!
Thank you Simone for a gentle, informative and instant result for a perfect hair removal - chin and upper lip. I will definitely be back again and I look forward to seeing improvements every time. Finally I have found a successful way of solving this problem I have had for so long. Love, light and blessings
I have had a visit just a couple of days ago and as usual it was a joy and left me feeling fantastic. Simone is extremely helpful and professional. What can I say... just a wonderful place. Always a joy to be pampered.
First time sugaring, and definitely not the last! It was my first time sugaring, and my experience was fantastic. My skin has never felt so good after a hair removal treatment! Silky smooth to touch and highly nourished especially after that mask! I just wanted to show the world my soft smooth legs! Simone is absolutely amazing! She makes you feel comfortable, is very precise and completely professional. Simone actually cares about her clients and their wellbeing. I learnt so much from Simone during my treatment. I learnt about hair removal, skincare, the products she used and the treatment itself. Knowing it was my first time, she taught me how to prepare my skin before the treatment and aftercare too. It was a very enriching experience. Enomis Clinic is clean, warm and very well maintained. I was very relaxed here. If you are looking for a 'sugarist' or to try sugaring for the first time, Enomis Clinic is definitely the place to go. Simone is the best. I am definitely returning. Thank you again :)
My first time sugaring with Simone was an incredibly amazing, relaxing and satisfactory experience. I was a little nervous about the appointment but immediately felt at ease from the time Simone greeted me at the door. She was very friendly, welcoming and professional. Simone is extremely knowledgable and well educated regarding matters of the skin and appears to continuously build on her knowledge. However what impressed me the most was not only Simone's expertise but the care and attention she paid to me as a person. I was put at ease by having my favourite music played soothingly in the background during my treatment. Simone gave me lots of advice on after care and how to take care of my skin to prevent the issues I experienced. I must admit that Simone works to a very high standard and would not let me leave the clinic without having those standards met. Lastly, Simone only recommended products and treatments that cater to my needs specifically, without forceful selling. I thoroughly rate Enomis London highly and would recommend this clinic to anyone for their skin and hair removal needs.
First time coming to Enomis and first time trying sugaring and i am so pleased with the results. Simone made what could have been awkward, a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Highly recommend her and I'll be back for more!!
Simone did a course of aromatherapy massage sessions with me in the lead up to my wedding. I can't recommend her enough - Simone really took the time to work with my body and my needs, and gave me a tailor-made treatment that really helped me stay calm in the run up to, and over the weekend of, what was a pretty intense few days! She took the time to figure out how best to maximise the time we had in the sessions and was also really thoughtful about ways in which to take the treatment outside of the massage sessions themselves with essential oils and bath oils that I could then use myself when I needed to. I highly recommend taking some time out for yourself, and going to Enomis, as you'll get a lot more out of it than you expect!
Treated my girlfriend a little experience at Enomis. It was everything I expected and more. Will recommend and come again!
I found Enomis on google and could not be happier. I went for sugaring and instantly felt relaxed and well looked after. Simone is very professional and my treatment was completed with regards to every detail. Will be back for more very soon.
This is actually the best wax I ever had. First time with sugar wax for me and it leaves your skin so soft without any abrasions or sore caused by heat. The ambiance is perfect and spotlessly cleaned. Simone is super professional and very friendly, really nice to talk to her without feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable. I also had a complimentary shoulder neck massage which was great. Definitely recommended. Nothing to do with a "speedy" typical London salon.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews