Enomis® London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enomis® London
Read Enomis® London Reviews

About Enomis® London:

Enomis London - Private Exclusive Holistic Therapies

Our Clinic is the perfect private setting, to relax & experience exclusive holistic therapies In Brockley, South East London.

We are experts in the field of Intimate Hair Removal and the first clinic this side of the river to offer sugaring treatments with Laser like results suitable for all skin and hair types.

Tell us how Enomis® London made you happy
The best place to be as a busy local professional. If want good quality you need Enomis, period. Sugaring is fantastic and so is the customised massage. Sessions aren't boring or awkward and you can really let go knowing the therapist really cares. Happy to support this brand and look forward to the growth!
After spending a good few years not paying any attention to my skin Simone taylor made an aftercare plan for me and shared some insightful advice and I am seeing amazing results. I was new to sugaring and am now a fully fledged convert. I can't recommend her enough.
This is a truly great place for a 'wax'. Simone is super thorough, and lovely. Plus she goes above an beyond what you'd usually expect - I got a great complementary mud mask and even a massage while it was working its magic! And I've found sugaring leaves my skin much softer and smoother than waxing. Very happy, thanks Simone!
Simone is super professional and a lovely person. I felt very comfortable during the session and am extremely happy with the result!
Personal therapist seeing me right from head to toe. Happy to invest at Enomis??. Just gets my body and it's needs. Highly recommend.
Fantastic, clean, professional, private, easy and gives great recommendations. High quality and very much well worth every penny! Pay cheap and don't get results... Exceeded my expectations for intimate hair removal never going back to waxing. Was not sure on where it was located but totally get it now and love this concept!
This company is special. Great client care. Thanks for making me feel special. I am blessed to have a personal therapist to support me from head to toe. I have already told my friends to join Enomis membership club.
Gifted, Knowledgeable, Cool and Different. A hidden gem that needs to stay hidden! Love that! Had a customised massage and will be back for more. Thank you.
I've always suffered from dark spots and ingrown hair on my bikini line. Like many I regularly got waxes (hollywood) and was sore for a good couple of days after. Enomis does sugaring which leaves no after pain at all and has pretty much got rid of all spots and ingrown hairs after 3 treatments!! She is so thorough and professional. Her knowledge goes way beyond that of your everyday water and she really cares! I look forward to every appointment and chat. Sugaring makes the skin so soft ë?_
Blimey! So you get Sugared , then you get a Mud Mask and while that does it's magic you get an unexpected yet fantastic neck and shoulder massage. Let me tell you it's not that superficial lightweight touchy feely spa massage (i've had a few complimentary elsewhere so I know the difference) you really feel those hands and i've been relaxed all evening my husband asked me why i was so happy! This lady has a gift! Truly blessed! I'm converted to Sugaring and Enomis.
This is my 5th intimate sugaring session and each time my skin has improved. I can see a difference in texture and now the hairs are easily "extracted" in the direction of growth. Simone really gives you a lot of information somethings I just wouldn't have thought about. It's down to you to listen and follow through to get results. So worth investing time with Simone you get more than just hair removal... I've left motivated to review my lifestyle. Love the follow up support afterwards from Enomis it's personal. I really like that approach as you can get lost being busy and lose track of yourself.
I have started going recently for sugaring and have been very pleased with the results. The studio is of high quality and you can tell the therapist is passionate about doing the best quality job possible. I enjoy that you are educated, if you would like, to learn more about the benefits of the sugaring to your body and the important after care. I feel very welcome and will continue coming back.
There are many things that stood out for me coming here. One is going the extra mile. Simone does this effortlessly. There are not many people or businesses out there motivated to surprise and delight their customer. No matter the circumstance it's the small things that make a BIG difference. I'm happy to invest here. A Beautiful clinic & talented therapist with an eye for detail. Ps, Similar to the other comments I like the if you don't follow the rules approach you won't get the results.
Always checks I'm happy before we finish up. After service is phenomenal always checks in post treatment for hair removal, massage and facials. You really are a top class private clinic. The only thing for me is I need to budget to keep coming back. I just won't go anywhere else because the value & quality is very good. Cheap is not always good.
I haven't been here for a while as I don't live nearby. Recommended by my girlfriend. I really dig the support with my home care for my skin. Follow ups are fantastic. Simone is good at picking up when I haven't done my homework thats normally when I feel guilty falling back into my old habits. You can't pull the wool over her eyes that's for sure and if you do you don't get invited back. Highly recommend.
For wellbeing love it and if I don't follow the rules i'm not invited back... Keeps me motivated cause it's hard to find quality around here! Happy with the treatment and relaxed vibe of the therapist. I just wish I could get massages everyday!
Simone thank you much for introducing me to sugaring! I will never go back to waxing. The experience is an education on how to look after your skin and not just getting rid of the hair. Simone really examined almost each hair follicle even manage to remove an ingrown hair from my underarm that was really bothering me for almost 5 months!!! And this is only my first appointment! I Have already recommended her to my friends and I will do my homework so I can join the Enomis club! Happy skin happy me! Thank you Simone for my new found smoothness ????
I found Enomis online due to the location being near where I live. Simone is very passionate about not just hair removal but taking care of your skin. I suffer from ingrown hairs and have found I have been getting far less approx 3 months into sugaring. She also advices on after care treatments which has been so useful. Sugaring also feels much better on the skin than normal wax. Thanks!
Really calm easy experience, thank you!
I've been a client since the beginning and it's so lovely to see the progression of this clinic. I'm always looked after by Simone. My husband now comes and his super happy to show off his chest at the gym.
Enomis® London is rated 4.99 based on 173 reviews