Envy Her Reviews

of reviewers recommend Envy Her
Read Envy Her Reviews

roni@envyher.com

This is my second time ordering from Envy Her , and I love it . The jewelry last long and always easy to purchase . I highly recommend to others and even had several friends order from Envy Her .
Quite disappointed honestly. I ordered the exact same name necklace for oldest daughter a few years ago but this time for the same price the necklace is much much smaller. I don’t even want it.

Revision: Customer service has contacted me offering a new item to replace the other. I just want to say thank you all
Very beautiful necklace and great delivery time
Love the necklaces. Good quality and fast shipping.
Envy Her 5 star review on 17th July 2020
This is my second time ordering! I LOVE IT
Es war mir eine Freude mit euch zu kooperieren. Ganz lieber Kontakt, schnelle Lieferung und absolut wunderschöner Schmuck! Immer wieder gerne! ❤️
Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020
loved my necklaces
Definitely a good buy I’ve had my chain for about 3 years and it still looks good with proper care
Beautiful unique designs and great quality! Very happy with all the items I ordered! Would definitely recommend!
Envy Her 5 star review on 29th May 2020
The 18 inch chain looked longer on the website. It's almost like a choker on me but I like the "A" that I bought.
Dear Amber ,
We've provided you with the exact chain length you ordered : 18" (45 cm) .
In addition, you received a higher quality and expensive chain than the usual chains
There was no contact number, no status update after payment, no tracking number. When they finally sent me a tracking number it was for another order. The chains the necklaces were on broke the first week and i had to replace. My daughters choker broke after 4 weeks.
I ordered the Kitten Name Necklace for my bestfriend and I back in August of 2017 and the necklace is amazing, just as described and looks beautiful. I was nervous about the chain from my experiences with previous sellers but Envyher is of great quality. I even shower in mine everyday since I got it and only encountered mild discoloration after over 2 years. 10/10 would recommend !
I really love it
I ordered two necklaces and they are fantastic.
I was very pleased with my necklaces. They didn't turn colors or anything. I will purchase product again.
The jewelry lasted me for a long time and shipping was fast.
awesome service
My necklace broke. Sadly enough it was a super thin name place and a super thing chain. I was so disappointed
Love my necklace!!
My mom loved her mother’s ring
Loved my chain exactly how I wanted it
Envy Her is rated 4.77 based on 47 reviews