Envy Her Reviews

Diana Mastylo
Envy Her 5 star review on 26th December 2019
Holly Eve
More Photos & Videos
I love the service the communication when I needed assistant and the necklace where amazing thank you I will be ordering again soon
Es war mir eine Freude mit euch zu kooperieren. Ganz lieber Kontakt, schnelle Lieferung und absolut wunderschöner Schmuck! Immer wieder gerne! ❤️
loved my necklaces
Definitely a good buy I’ve had my chain for about 3 years and it still looks good with proper care
Beautiful unique designs and great quality! Very happy with all the items I ordered! Would definitely recommend!
Envy Her 5 star review on 29th May 2020
The 18 inch chain looked longer on the website. It's almost like a choker on me but I like the "A" that I bought.
Dear Amber ,
We've provided you with the exact chain length you ordered : 18" (45 cm) .
In addition, you received a higher quality and expensive chain than the usual chains
There was no contact number, no status update after payment, no tracking number. When they finally sent me a tracking number it was for another order. The chains the necklaces were on broke the first week and i had to replace. My daughters choker broke after 4 weeks.
I ordered the Kitten Name Necklace for my bestfriend and I back in August of 2017 and the necklace is amazing, just as described and looks beautiful. I was nervous about the chain from my experiences with previous sellers but Envyher is of great quality. I even shower in mine everyday since I got it and only encountered mild discoloration after over 2 years. 10/10 would recommend !
I really love it
I ordered two necklaces and they are fantastic.
I was very pleased with my necklaces. They didn't turn colors or anything. I will purchase product again.
The jewelry lasted me for a long time and shipping was fast.
awesome service
My necklace broke. Sadly enough it was a super thin name place and a super thing chain. I was so disappointed
Love my necklace!!
My mom loved her mother’s ring
Loved my chain exactly how I wanted it
Good durability
Took a while to receive my necklaces from a while back but other than that I would maybe order from here again if the shipping was faster
Love all my jewelry I get
i purchased a necklace and bracelet for my wife and she loves it so much!
great quality and great price! recommended!!!
Envy Her is rated 4.79 based on 42 reviews