Envy Her Reviews

of reviewers recommend Envy Her
Read Envy Her Reviews

roni@envyher.com

My new jewellery is absolutely stunning. It is great quality and came exactly as described. I cam highly recommend this jewellery.
Envy Her 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Excellent delivery and product thanks
I'm really happy with the quality and received the necklace within the expected time. My only complaint is I thought the name would be in all capital letters, like the sample.
Envy Her 5 star review on 15th February 2021
I was very pleased with this order was very beautiful gift and even got more than was expected .
It is so nice and elegant, and very confortable.
very nice and affordable.
Great jewellery definitely what i ordered and fantastic shipping fast
I love it , shipping was fast and service !!! Highly recommend!!
Quite disappointed honestly. I ordered the exact same name necklace for oldest daughter a few years ago but this time for the same price the necklace is much much smaller. I don’t even want it. Revision: Customer service has contacted me offering a new item to replace the other. I just want to say thank you all
This is my second time ordering from Envy Her , and I love it . The jewelry last long and always easy to purchase . I highly recommend to others and even had several friends order from Envy Her .
Love the necklaces. Good quality and fast shipping.
Envy Her 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Es war mir eine Freude mit euch zu kooperieren. Ganz lieber Kontakt, schnelle Lieferung und absolut wunderschöner Schmuck! Immer wieder gerne! ❤️
Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020
loved my necklaces
Definitely a good buy I’ve had my chain for about 3 years and it still looks good with proper care
Beautiful unique designs and great quality! Very happy with all the items I ordered! Would definitely recommend!
Envy Her 5 star review on 29th May 2020
I ordered the Kitten Name Necklace for my bestfriend and I back in August of 2017 and the necklace is amazing, just as described and looks beautiful. I was nervous about the chain from my experiences with previous sellers but Envyher is of great quality. I even shower in mine everyday since I got it and only encountered mild discoloration after over 2 years. 10/10 would recommend !
I really love it
I ordered two necklaces and they are fantastic.
I was very pleased with my necklaces. They didn't turn colors or anything. I will purchase product again.
Envy Her is rated 4.65 based on 60 reviews