Envy Her Reviews

of reviewers recommend Envy Her
Read Envy Her Reviews

roni@envyher.com

This is my second time ordering from Envy Her , and I love it . The jewelry last long and always easy to purchase . I highly recommend to others and even had several friends order from Envy Her .
My new jewellery is absolutely stunning. It is great quality and came exactly as described. I cam highly recommend this jewellery.
Envy Her 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Super Delay on my item
Excellent delivery and product thanks
I'm really happy with the quality and received the necklace within the expected time. My only complaint is I thought the name would be in all capital letters, like the sample.
Envy Her 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Good quality. Would be better if a variety of fonts were offered.
I was very pleased with this order was very beautiful gift and even got more than was expected .
Necklace was nice but the charm is very small.
It is so nice and elegant, and very confortable.
I looked the product I just didn’t like that they took long to respond when they responded and didn’t give me an actual date of arrival .
very nice and affordable.
Great jewellery definitely what i ordered and fantastic shipping fast
I love it , shipping was fast and service !!! Highly recommend!!
Quite disappointed honestly. I ordered the exact same name necklace for oldest daughter a few years ago but this time for the same price the necklace is much much smaller. I don’t even want it. Revision: Customer service has contacted me offering a new item to replace the other. I just want to say thank you all
Very beautiful necklace and great delivery time
Love the necklaces. Good quality and fast shipping.
Envy Her 5 star review on 17th July 2020
This is my second time ordering! I LOVE IT
Es war mir eine Freude mit euch zu kooperieren. Ganz lieber Kontakt, schnelle Lieferung und absolut wunderschöner Schmuck! Immer wieder gerne! ❤️
Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Envy Her 5 star review on 15th July 2020
loved my necklaces
Definitely a good buy I’ve had my chain for about 3 years and it still looks good with proper care
Envy Her is rated 4.65 based on 60 reviews