Ercol Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ercol Furniture

Tell us how Ercol Furniture made you happy
We ordered and paid for a dining table and 6 chairs in full, from Lee Longlands, on 5th January 2020. It’s now the 18th April and we’re still waiting. We even phoned Ercol direct to find out how long we would have to wait for delivery. I am 65 and my husband is 74 and we’ve been eating from a picnic table and 2 odd chairs since we moved house in mid December. Ercol didn’t seem at all bothered and COVID seems to give them a perfect excuse for appalling service. Unlike John Lewis which has delivered everything we’ve ordered with no problems at all!
We bought an Ercol Novara Snuggler from Furniture Village and after a couple of months the seat and back cushions were sagging badly such that the Snuggler looked old and worn. We complained to Furniture Village who arranged for inspections to be carried out, one by Ecomaster and the other by Homeserve; both reported that there was “no manufacturing fault” and that the problem was due to “natural settlement”. They simply ignored the actual appearance of the seat! In our view this “natural settlement” was not acceptable so we arranged for two independent inspections which confirmed that the cushion interiors were inadequate and had thus failed, i.e. that it was in fact a manufacturing fault. As Furniture Village proved to be of no help, we are now pursuing this issue with Ercol themselves but in the meantime, we would not recommend that anyone buys a Snuggler
We bought a Gela Sofa and Snuggler. Lovely look but flimsy build standard - and not what I'm used to from Ercol. After a few weeks use it became evident that the Snuggler has no postural support at all, and I developed back pain. Ercol and the retailer have refused to take it back as I was outside their respective returns policy windows... I Strongly advise you to avoid this product range.
Ercol Furniture is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews