Europcar UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Europcar UK

Tell us how Europcar UK made you happy
Great vehicle, fast check in and helpful mentoring on vehicle features.
Ref. 149361138 mobile phone left in car BP 18BKX Gatwick south terminal Please contact demoubray@hotmail.com
Car not available for days booked as the area branch was closed. Manager unhelpful flights booked were based on needing the car. She suggedted bringing car back a day latet although I had flights booked. Should not have been able to book if no availability.
I have rented a Van to travel to EU with my wife and my father in law. Europcar advertised the van with air - con. The van has been delivered 2 hours late, without air-con (34 degrees in EU in July) damaged and with dashboard warning. I have paid medium coverage and extra miles and hotels (I was forced to stop overnight as the weather was too hot) for £1000 After 6 weeks of complaints they have offered a ridiculous offer and without discuss it they accredited it in the original payment. They sent me an email saying that for them the case is close.
Europcar UK is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews