Europcar UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Europcar UK

Tell us how Europcar UK made you happy
Europcar took TWO YEARS to notify me of a missed payment when returning a vehicle to one of their rental depots in Amsterdam.It was rented and dropped off in good faith that my card details were on file and Europcar would deduct the amount.

It's not the customers responsibility to ensure payment is taken correctly, the onus is on the organisation to ensure payments are processed correctly. Utterly ridiculous that it took this long.

When they finally decided to get in contact, it was over email, with spelling and grammar errors, which was assumed to be a phishing email.

Will not deal with Europcar again the future nor recommend their service to others.
Car not available for days booked as the area branch was closed. Manager unhelpful flights booked were based on needing the car. She suggedted bringing car back a day latet although I had flights booked. Should not have been able to book if no availability.
I have rented a Van to travel to EU with my wife and my father in law.
Europcar advertised the van with air - con.
The van has been delivered 2 hours late, without air-con (34 degrees in EU in July) damaged and with dashboard warning. I have paid medium coverage and extra miles and hotels (I was forced to stop overnight as the weather was too hot) for £1000 After 6 weeks of complaints they have offered a ridiculous offer and without discuss it they accredited it in the original payment.
They sent me an email saying that for them the case is close.
Great vehicle, fast check in and helpful mentoring on vehicle features.
Ref. 149361138 mobile phone left in car BP 18BKX Gatwick south terminal