The Exit Light Co. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Exit Light Co.

About The Exit Light Co.: Commercial, Industrial, Government and Residential approved exit signs, exit lights and emergency lighting solutions. Highlighting features, specs and pricing.

info@exitlightco.com

3170 Scott St

Tell us how The Exit Light Co. made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very knowledgeable AND very helpful. Willing to go the extra mile to get it there ASAP. This is an excellent company to deal with."
Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really pride ourselves on excellent customer service! We don't call it Award Winning Customer Service for no reason; We have plenty of awards to back it up. Thanks!
"Great product, great pricing and shipped for FREE very fast! What's not to like?"
"Got what i ordered and quickly. Everything worked out"
"excellent light easy to install and good price too"
"as described, have not installed yet, but don't anticipate any concerns. Quick ship too"
"The young lady was very helpful and informative."
"Thanks for your service"
"Shipping and lights just like it suppose to be ,very rare."
"Received a damaged emergency light. Called about the problem and received a replacement in 4 days. Very pleased with response to problem."
"Quality product with easy installation.."
"Great product at a very good price!"
"I liked that it only took a few seconds to reach someone by phone and I didn’t have to make multiple phone options to get to a human. I have ordered from this company before and I was amazed how fast I received my order. I am on the east coast while they are on the west coast. I got a large order in 2 days."
"Great products, great prices, quality merchandise speedy delivery!!! Can’t ask for more than that!!"
"The sign was just what I needed and simple to install. I replaced a much older sign and expect to get a one-year payback on electricity cost with the new LED fixture."
"Great pricing and fast delivery."
"Once the order was placed it was received in a reasonable time frame. In other words it was processed promptly, no delay."
"Great buying experience, would order again. Thanks"
"Fast shipping"
"Excellent product and reasonably priced."
"Very nice and helpful to deal with over the phone. The signs I had purchased, I was also happy with. I had one sign that had damage due to shipping. I called and they made it right, no hassle and quick."
"Poor packaging, One of the batteries had lost its connector from popping through the box."
We apologize for the insufficient packaging when you received your batteries. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We will review the packing process in our warehouses to ensure consistent and safe delivery.
The Exit Light Co. is rated 4.91 based on 90 reviews