The Exit Light Co. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Exit Light Co.

About The Exit Light Co.: Commercial, Industrial, Government and Residential approved exit signs, exit lights and emergency lighting solutions. Highlighting features, specs and pricing.

info@exitlightco.com

3170 Scott St

Tell us how The Exit Light Co. made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very knowledgeable AND very helpful. Willing to go the extra mile to get it there ASAP. This is an excellent company to deal with."
Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really pride ourselves on excellent customer service! We don't call it Award Winning Customer Service for no reason; We have plenty of awards to back it up. Thanks!
"Ordered 5 emergency lights. shipped fast. And ordering 10 more"
"Very fast shipping product was as described very happy"
"We had only 1 issue out of 20 items and it was taken care of rapidly to our satisfaction. Thanks good quality and fair pricing"
"you have a wide selection to choose from. and nobody I found can bet your prices. my supervisor is very impress with your company."
"Went on their website to order a specific Emergency Recessed Light for our Company. I had a couple of questions about the fixture so I contacted their help line. They answered all of my technical questions and directed me to the appropriate fixture. I ordered it and received it in a couple of days. Was very pleased with this experience to get the job done."
"Prompt, as advertised and easily ordered. What is not to like?"
"The batteries should be more up to date 2009 old generally under normal use they only last 3 to 4 years when new .10 years old is pretty bad ."
"Just Great service."
"The unit was very sturdy and works as described. The Exit light and emergency lights are very bright. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and saw there was a second Exit face plate in case you want to hang the unit and have it lit from both sides. I don't know if that was in the item description when I bought it. Overall, great sign. We bought one just to check it out. Plan on buy a few more more very soon."
"Everything about the purchase was good- the price, the person who answered my question when I called, and the fast delivery."
"Very happy with the product and with customer service.. excellent company.."
".........."
"No help for attaching back plate . you tube for exit but zero for e lite only"
"I would like to see when you pick an exit sign, the correct options and accessories clearly listed. For example when ordering a self diagnostic sign does it let you order remote lights that are not self testing..You keep getting a blinking red light."
"order went through easily payment was easy Shipped quick the product was exactly what I ordered."
"I stumbled across this website online looking for upgraded exit signs for one of my properties and I placed an order for 15 signs with some of them double-sided and all of them including batteries. I was absolutely amazed to see my signs arrive only 2 days after placing the order without paying anything extra for shipping. The quality is outstanding and the signs go together and install very easily and look clean and modern. I would absolutely use this company again and recommend them to anyone looking for similar items. Sincerely, Chris Davis Southpointe Golf Club Canonsburg Pennsylvania"
"I like them thank you for beautiful metarial."
"Wide variety of products Easy to use website Easy checkout Fast Shipping What more do I need?"
"Recommend buy."
"EASY WEBSITE TO NAVIGATE, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT EXPERIENCE!"
The Exit Light Co. is rated 4.87 based on 179 reviews