Expedition Exclusive Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Expedition Exclusive

About Expedition Exclusive: Expedition Exclusive offers travel packages to China and Mongolia and assists with flights and hotels booking to different places. We provide varies packages to customers to choose from and flexibility in the sceneries arrangement, for customers to experience the culture and tradition of China and Mongolia.

marketing@expeditionexclusive.com.au

"Had a great time! China Southern airline FANTASTIC. Great accommodations. The Itinerary was full on but manageable. Didn't like the continual UPSELL to the optional activities especially from Wuxi to Shanghai guide. One of our paid options was cancelled but haven't received refund."
"The tour was fantastic, very well organised, beautiful hotels, and experienced tour guides. I would like to visit and see more places in the cities we visited rather than going to tourisitic factories, also, would love more free time so we can explore in our own. Hotels were fantastic, but prefer to be in the centre of town to allow easy access to restaurants and shops. In general loved the tour."
"very professionally organised and we had a fantastic time. I would recommend this holiday to everyone."
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our tour and had a great time with us. Looking forward to have you joining our next tour.
"Lulu was the highlight of our trip. She was very helpful. Went over the board to help us with any difficulties. Helped a lot. Truly appreciate her efforts. Terry was rude and very unfriendly. Would anytime recommend trip to China."
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your review. Thank you for your kind words for Lulu. We will let her know your appreciation. We value your feedback on Terry's service and sorry to hear that his service is underperforming. We will keep this in mind and give him further training.
"Considering the price of this trip, I thought it was excellent. There were many activities included, but also a good array of non included activities too. We saw a some good parts of China. The only thing I wish, is that it had been longer. My personal highlight of the trip was our tour guide David, on the second half of our tour. He always went over and above to make us feel comfortable and safe wherever we were going. I would definitely go on another trip like this."
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to know that you find the trip is good value for money and satisfied with it. We planned our itinerary with the purpose of exploring the destinations with our dear customers. Thank you for your kind words for David, we will pass those words to him. We have other trips to China and hope to see you in the next one.
"We had an amazing trip. The tour guides were so nice and friendly. The whole trip was so well organised. We saw a lot and the Yellow Mountain was a highlight."
(Box Hill) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you liked our tour guides' service and the itinerary planning. Glad that you enjoyed Yellow Mountain. Looking forwards to see you again.
"I'd never used the company before, so I didn't know what to expect, but all the communication and the tour were excellent. I had a lot of questions before travelling that staff replied to quickly and helped answer - couldn't fault the staff at all. The tour was fantastic and well planned (China 10 day tour), the accommodation was great and the transport was good too. I went on all of the additional excursions and am so pleased that I did - the shows were phenomenal, and the city tours were also fantastic. My only issue with the entire tour was that it was too short! I think I'd recommend the 14 day tour to spread out the available time, as the 10 day tour was go-go-go! I'd happily book with the company again for a future holiday and have no reservations to recommend them."
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to know that you liked your trip with us so much. We pride ourselves with the customer service, itinerary plannings and hotel stays offered. The optional activities are carefully selected by our team of experts to make the tours further eye-opening. We have more new tours coming up so stayed tuned. Looking forward to service you again.
"Above our expectations. Accommodation on the tour very good. Guides very informative & helpful if assistance needed. Only downside was we had an eleven hour transfer at Haikou Airport on return to Sydney. We were eventually provided hotel accommodation by the airline but the airline hotel transfer staff had difficulty in understanding that we were entitled to this accommodation . We eventually received assistance from local citizen who translated our requirement ."
Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you feedback and glad that we exceed your expectations. We're so sorry to hear that the airline transfer service is not satisfying. We value your feedback and will pass this information on to the respective airline for their future improvement.
"EE tour to China took us to the important places to visit. The guides were fun, informative and caring, made us feel secure and included extras of special interest to the group. We were assisted whenever we needed anything or wanted to see things of special interest whenever possible."
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for you feedback. We’re so glad that you experienced China fully in our tour and are satisfied with the service of our tour guides. Looking forward to see you again in our trips.
Expedition Exclusive is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews