explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
Amazing service, very passionate with thoughtful ideas.
Good for animated Videos! I have been searching for video production websites to create short animated videos for my projects, and reliably, I was not impressed by any of them until I came across Explendid Videos. The kind of projects that I work with, it is difficult to gain and hold people’s attention, but you guys have made it conceivable for me to explain my projects like interesting stories easily and quickly that remain in the mind of viewers. I would recommend this site as an apparent choice for individuals who are looking to get the word out about their gray projects through inspired, amazing, short videos.
Crappy company... FRAUD --- BE CAREFULL ... They refused to give me my money back. Next step to get lawyers and IRS involved
This Company builds simple websites not very well and very slow. A small two week build of a website takes them over two Months to complete and you have to pay then all the money in advance, which was foolish on my part. After the site is finished they tell you you owe them something that was never mentioned, some that makes no sense. A (Website Ownership Certificate) for $200.00 - When your lawyers calls and ask them about that, they then change the wording to a Migration fee. Keep in mind, your site had already gone through that process when your domain and hosting company gave them access to build your site in wordpress or whatever they built the site off. This company built a backdoor to my website where they could get in anytime they liked even if you change the user names and passwords. These people should be in Jail. Don't understand how they are still operating. I can't be the only one this has happened to. Mark Cooper is their head guy - He's running the scam and Matt Milton is second in command. Use these people at your own risk. They have my site, the site I paid for in advance, of line and trying to make me pay them more money to have it. I was a fool to pay them the whole amount in advance, but I will not be a fool twice.
Crappy company... do not deliver on their promises.. i still do not have my animation and it has been 7 months. They refused to give me my money back. Next step to get lawyers involved.
explendidvideos.com is rated 4.9 based on 105 reviews