explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
Outstanding experience! A great cartoon animation video with a wonderful warm and expert team. Highly recommended Explendid Videos!
We have been dealing with Explendid Videos for our Motion Graphics Animation and we are really satisfied with how things shaped up, I would recommend to choose Explendid Videos for your Project they are efficient, smart and a problem solver. Thank You EV!
This is a company run by crooks This is a company run by crooks. I had paid them $500 in advance for making our product video commercial. It has been over 6 months they have not completed it. With great amount of persuasion they have finished the project. Now when I am asking them to send my video, they want more money on the pretext of ownership of the video which is nonsense. Nowhere in the Purchase Order signed by the company staff mentions about any ownership payment. Be careful dealing with these crooks.
What a fantastic result. Dealing with Explendid Videos has been a pleasure and would highly recommend them for any animation video work. Excellent communication, fast response (24/7 availability) & delivered ahead of time and on budget. Thanks!
They provide me best whiteboard animation service from Explendid Videos and I will be looking forward to work with this company on long term basis. Thank you EV!
My business colleagues were uploading 3D animation videos for their products. They also told me to do so to enhance sales of business. They suggested Explendid Videos making videos for them and obviously I paid them reasonable price for video. And within a week, the video was delivered with amazing graphic designs and full of meaning.
Explendid Videos is truly splendid company to work with! They have wonderful production team that brings new ideas from clientele nod. This is the unique part of Explendid Videos and since then, I am in contact with this company for video making.
As a visual art student I wanted to design a whiteboard video. After repeatedly failing, I found Explendid Videos (EV) ad on social media page. I contacted them and within a day, their professional video maker delivered me a wonderful video and with too little price. I suggest you all to approach the great EV. The message in the video was so powerful!
For my restaurant in Chicago, I wanted to make a video to show more presence on social media. I found EV through Google search, and after establishing contact with their sales representative, they quoted me a spectacular prices and give a meaningful video in just 2 days. Thumbs up for Explendid Videos professional team!
I needed animated videos for my website and social media pages. My friends told me about Explendid Videos, and I was amazed by their professional approach. The team was led by Scott, who was very cooperative and communicated all the points with his team, who did a fabulous job with the concept, story, characters, voice over and background music. I would hire them again for future projects.
My company recently redesigned its website and needed intriguing introduction video. We had a couple of options but were more than happy that we chose Explendid Videos. They have an incredible, talented, and dedicated team who are experts in stock animation and visual graphics. They are an amazing company, and we would love to hire their services again.
Our company had issued every time we used to design and develop explainer videos for our website and social media pages, but Explendid Videos was entirely different and exceeded our expectations. They have a simple and clear process and make videos exactly the way my company wanted it. They even did the minor changes we asked them, and the result was phenomenal. I surely recommend their services.
Our company was launching its business and required original and attractive Explainer videos to increase the popularity of our website and business. We needed prompt service and were more than glad to work with Explendid Videos USA, who has a splendid team and delivered fantastic videos within the budget. We will be working with them in the future for more videos.
I have experience of working with many companies making animated videos but would surely say that Explendid Videos USA is the best. Their professional approach from the first meeting to the day they delivered our videos was very impressive. I would honestly want to hire their wonderful team again and recommend them to others too.
Amazing, superb, and spectacular, these are the words that truly depict the professional work and services offered by Explendid Videos USA. They have a skilled and committed team and provide excellent customer support. The animated videos they made for us are getting shared by everyone on social media. We would like to get help from them again.
I am planning to launch my brand of clothing and needed attractive animated videos. I was thrilled to employ services of Explendid Videos USA, who were professional from the word go. They first listened to my idea and made videos exactly like what I had in mind. I am going to avail their services in the future too.
My company needed introductory videos for our website, and we were running short of time. I got to know about Explendid Videos USA through a friend and was more than happy to know about them. They delivered quality work and also made required changes as we asked them. We are impressed by their commitment.
My organization tried using video services of different companies but was not satisfied with the work. I came across Explendid Videos USA and was amazed by their outstanding portfolio of videos. My company and I feel honored to work with them due to their hard work and commitment and would recommend their services.
Affordable price, I am sure I can recommend them to anyone.
Amazing service, very passionate with thoughtful ideas.
explendidvideos.com is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews