explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
Kelvin delivered a high quality product for an affordable price within a reasonable amount of time. I'm completely satisfied with the level of service I received. Kelvin's animation for my video title card was just want by film needed. Thanks again!
Dennis is a young professional and will no doubt become a rock star in 2D animation. It was a pleasure working with him on this project. We are extremely satisfied with the final piece. Thank you Alan for putting such time and effort into our project. Hire him if you want someone to care about your project as much as you do.
Jacob was really great to work with. Our team felt like we got a well-produced, professional quality video from him. It was easy to talk to him and work with him on our vision for the video, and our critiques of his work as it progressed. He had a fast turnaround times, and was very professional overall.
Highly satisfied and I will definitely work with them again. Sound effects are amazing. Great at communicating milestones, finished project 3 weeks before the deadline.
What an outstanding job! I've really high standards and I'm very perfectionist and the quality Adam delivers are incredible. He's super-fast, always available with the most amazing quality. He is as good as a designer as he is editing, which is perfect for me as a client to have both in one person (so hard to find). If you're thinking of hiring this company, don't even look the others, do it now, you'll not regret!
Great experience with Explendid team. They always provide best solution for our requirements. They have depth knowledge in Animation and Ads creation. They were very helpful and completed everything I asked on time. High quality work. Very easy to work with them.
Explendid Videos team is a very talented animator who listens, interprets and produces very high-end high-quality work. A delight to deal with.
Explendid Videos is great to work with. They brought in a lot of good ideas to make the project more than we had expected. We would hire them again any time.
Great Job. Very easy to communicate with. Quick to reply and make changes. I am happy to recommend for anyone needing video editing. Very good quality work. Keep it up Guys!
There is no one better on the planet than Explendid Videos to create your whiteboard or cartoon. We have used them for 4 project and all project has been perfect. They amazingly creative and a joy to work with.
Explendid Videos is absolutely excellent to work with. A first-class service. I have no hesitation in recommending their work.
I was seeking a Video for my online adds. The video quality was top quality and easy to communicate with!
Explendid Videos is the king in creating lyrics videos! :) I am incredibly happy with my Lyric video. The collaboration with EV was very pleasant. I really appreciate their creativity and interest about my song. It is important to them to emphasize strong words of the song and to communicate the meaning of the lyrics correctly. I will recommend EV to everyone! 🙂
Professional team and a pleasure to work with. The video is fantastic, this is the 2nd video been done by them I would say it was on point and I will be giving all my future video to work.
Great Experience with Explendid Videos. The video came out better than expected and when there were changes, they were made in less than 24 hours. Very excited and happy about this.
Outstanding experience! A great cartoon animation video with a wonderful warm and expert team. Highly recommended Explendid Videos!
We have been dealing with Explendid Videos for our Motion Graphics Animation and we are really satisfied with how things shaped up, I would recommend to choose Explendid Videos for your Project they are efficient, smart and a problem solver. Thank You EV!
What a fantastic result. Dealing with Explendid Videos has been a pleasure and would highly recommend them for any animation video work. Excellent communication, fast response (24/7 availability) & delivered ahead of time and on budget. Thanks!
They provide me best whiteboard animation service from Explendid Videos and I will be looking forward to work with this company on long term basis. Thank you EV!
My business colleagues were uploading 3D animation videos for their products. They also told me to do so to enhance sales of business. They suggested Explendid Videos making videos for them and obviously I paid them reasonable price for video. And within a week, the video was delivered with amazing graphic designs and full of meaning.
explendidvideos.com is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews