explendidvideos.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing service, very passionate with thoughtful ideas."
"This company will try to scam you at every turn. We tried to cancel after 10 days in accordance with their 30 day money back guarantee and we were shut down. I personally drove to the address provided and was told by property mgmt that they have never in over 5 years even heard of them. The quality of the videos is absolutely dismal. They claim to be in California yet they ask me what time zone I am in for every call and always got it wrong, AVOID this company at all costs. You will instantly regret it. I am in the process of reporting them to the better business bureau. If you want to comment on my review I will give you my personal contact info and talk to you on the phone to give you examples."
"Good for animated Videos! I have been searching for video production websites to create short animated videos for my projects, and reliably, I was not impressed by any of them until I came across Explendid Videos. The kind of projects that I work with, it is difficult to gain and hold people’s attention, but you guys have made it conceivable for me to explain my projects like interesting stories easily and quickly that remain in the mind of viewers. I would recommend this site as an apparent choice for individuals who are looking to get the word out about their gray projects through inspired, amazing, short videos."
explendidvideos.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews