explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
I run a YouTube channel for advertising students to teach them how to create different creatives for their platforms; my animator left me in the middle of the courses, then I hired one from Explendid Videos, and I am so relaxed after hiring one from this team. They are highly professional with their work and made storyboards so visionary for the students to thoroughly understand the concept of any project.
I got Explendid Videos on board for producing a 2D explainer video for my company. The video was engaging, the tone was informational, and the visuals were appealing. Overall, the video was remarkable. The delivery was prompt, and they were quick with response. The animators were receptive to revisions and made some minor revisions upon request. Definitely coming to them with more projects soon.
For my YouTube food vlog, I needed an explainer video. EV created a video that was well-defined. Even in the start of my food vlog, it allowed me to reach out to a large number of people.
The whiteboard animations and sparse screen cast drew all the attention to my animation's debut. Experts in the EV platform are greatly appreciated.
I had a video made for a website for private work, and it turned out fantastic. It was my first time working with them, and they were dependable. I'd try them again. Great job.
This is the place to go if you're looking for the best stories board script writing services available. Their scriptwriters and brilliant brand narrative left me speechless. For your online company ventures, excellent corporate videos are available.
I'm speechless to those guys who have provided me the wonderful animated video clips. Excellent Videos Thank you for the addition to the previously lifeless e-commerce domain of animated souls (graphics).
With my project I'm happy I appreciate the vivid colors and audacious characteristics. I suggest EV to our friends thanks for your finest efforts.
I wanted an explainer video for my YouTube food vlog. EV developed a well-defined video. It allowed me to reach to so many users even at the beginning of my food vlog.
I love the 3D animation they did for my youtube channel. It looks so interactive. Great job, guys!
It is simple to communicate a message to the target audience using 3D animation. Stunning films were a huge help in boosting our brand's image.
I had a video made for a website for personal use, and it turned out well. It was my first time working with them, and I found them to be trustworthy. I'd give them another shot. You did an excellent job.
I got in touch with different video production companies and saw their portfolios too. Finally, decided to work with Explendid Videos as their portfolio was the best and their rates were lower. I had an excellent working experience with them.
"The 2D animated video they designed for me was awesome. I loved the colour scheme and the graphics were awesome. Thank you "
I got the best coartoon animations and my students are loving it. Thank you Explended Videos for your prior services.
The explainer video created by Explendid Videos is fantastic and exactly what I was searching for. I'm delighted I found them because they'll be perfect for any future animation projects I have. Furthermore, their support service was incredibly polite and accommodating in listening to my requests and making modifications as needed.
I got a 3D animated video designed from Splendid Videos and it was engaging and informative. It did the job of conveying the message to the consumer really well. Thanks guys!
I got a video produced for a website for private work and it turned out great. It was my first time with them and they are reliable. I would try them again. Great job.
explendidvideos.com is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews