explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
Explendid Videos team is a very talented animator who listens, interprets and produces very high-end high-quality work. A delight to deal with.
Explendid Videos is great to work with. They brought in a lot of good ideas to make the project more than we had expected. We would hire them again any time.
Great Job. Very easy to communicate with. Quick to reply and make changes. I am happy to recommend for anyone needing video editing. Very good quality work. Keep it up Guys!
There is no one better on the planet than Explendid Videos to create your whiteboard or cartoon. We have used them for 4 project and all project has been perfect. They amazingly creative and a joy to work with.
Explendid Videos is absolutely excellent to work with. A first-class service. I have no hesitation in recommending their work.
I was seeking a Video for my online adds. The video quality was top quality and easy to communicate with!
Explendid Videos is the king in creating lyrics videos! :) I am incredibly happy with my Lyric video. The collaboration with EV was very pleasant. I really appreciate their creativity and interest about my song. It is important to them to emphasize strong words of the song and to communicate the meaning of the lyrics correctly. I will recommend EV to everyone! 🙂
Professional team and a pleasure to work with. The video is fantastic, this is the 2nd video been done by them I would say it was on point and I will be giving all my future video to work.
Great Experience with Explendid Videos. The video came out better than expected and when there were changes, they were made in less than 24 hours. Very excited and happy about this.
Outstanding experience! A great cartoon animation video with a wonderful warm and expert team. Highly recommended Explendid Videos!
We have been dealing with Explendid Videos for our Motion Graphics Animation and we are really satisfied with how things shaped up, I would recommend to choose Explendid Videos for your Project they are efficient, smart and a problem solver. Thank You EV!
What a fantastic result. Dealing with Explendid Videos has been a pleasure and would highly recommend them for any animation video work. Excellent communication, fast response (24/7 availability) & delivered ahead of time and on budget. Thanks!
They provide me best whiteboard animation service from Explendid Videos and I will be looking forward to work with this company on long term basis. Thank you EV!
My business colleagues were uploading 3D animation videos for their products. They also told me to do so to enhance sales of business. They suggested Explendid Videos making videos for them and obviously I paid them reasonable price for video. And within a week, the video was delivered with amazing graphic designs and full of meaning.
Explendid Videos is truly splendid company to work with! They have wonderful production team that brings new ideas from clientele nod. This is the unique part of Explendid Videos and since then, I am in contact with this company for video making.
As a visual art student I wanted to design a whiteboard video. After repeatedly failing, I found Explendid Videos (EV) ad on social media page. I contacted them and within a day, their professional video maker delivered me a wonderful video and with too little price. I suggest you all to approach the great EV. The message in the video was so powerful!
For my restaurant in Chicago, I wanted to make a video to show more presence on social media. I found EV through Google search, and after establishing contact with their sales representative, they quoted me a spectacular prices and give a meaningful video in just 2 days. Thumbs up for Explendid Videos professional team!
I needed animated videos for my website and social media pages. My friends told me about Explendid Videos, and I was amazed by their professional approach. The team was led by Scott, who was very cooperative and communicated all the points with his team, who did a fabulous job with the concept, story, characters, voice over and background music. I would hire them again for future projects.
My company recently redesigned its website and needed intriguing introduction video. We had a couple of options but were more than happy that we chose Explendid Videos. They have an incredible, talented, and dedicated team who are experts in stock animation and visual graphics. They are an amazing company, and we would love to hire their services again.
Our company had issued every time we used to design and develop explainer videos for our website and social media pages, but Explendid Videos was entirely different and exceeded our expectations. They have a simple and clear process and make videos exactly the way my company wanted it. They even did the minor changes we asked them, and the result was phenomenal. I surely recommend their services.
explendidvideos.com is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews