Fabletics Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Fabletics

How would you rate Fabletics ?

(optional)

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fabletics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/may/22/fabletics-sportswear-drained-teenager-account-vip-membership"
"Great customer service department with 24hr access. I also am fairly happy with the products. The last pair of shoes I ordered did come with a defect, but customer service helped me with the return. I was also charged the wrong amount for a top, but again customer service said they would refund the correct amount. So not a 5 star experience, but still good."
"The quality of the clothing is really good, and they fit well and are comfortable. The regular pricing is high, but with the VIP club it is more cost effective."
"Really lovely selection of sportswear, delivery is quick and the items are great."
Cyndi Cayer
"I bought some leggings at a very reasonable price and the quality, fit and style is at a high standard. I will be purchasing more!"
Elizabeth Coffey
"Fabletics pants (leggings/capris) in general fit me very well. I'm happy to have found a brand of active "athleisure" clothing that I really enjoy."
"I love Fabletics clothes"
Alexandra Frazer
"Sizing is way off unfortunately and I was roped into their subscription which isn't explained well at all - meaning a monthly £40 charge was applied to my account the following month."
ADAR
"I got their 2 for £24 leggings, a sports bra and a workout shirt. I have a really hard time finding bras that are supportive enough and leggings that are high quality that I can afford -- for the first time in ages I feel super comfy in workout clothes AND I feel really comfortable with the way I look. Great quality, super fast delivery, fits perfectly. Thank you!"
ARLENE MANN
"The tops and leggings arrived and I was really pleased with the good quality of the pattern & materials and they also wash extremely well. :)"
Stephanie Hill
"Great deals and special offers on all their sports wear."
"The website is hard to navigate, it's difficult to get support."
Laura Scahill
"Amazing pair of leggings that fit to the T. Great colours and so comfy."
"on trend gym wear at affordable prices"
Abigail Sadler
"Really good quality running leggings and I got 2 for £24 as it was a promotion! I signed up for VIP though not knowing it would charge £44 a month, luckily I cancelled in time."
Fabletics is rated 3.80 based on 15 reviews