Fasttech Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Fasttech

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fasttech deliver?

Tell us how Fasttech made you happy

"STAY AWAY! They delayed the order and would not respond for weeks. Then they charge my credit card more than what was supposed to be charged. Then they tell me it's out of stock. Originally it was supposed to take 5-7business days, then they changed it to 7-14 business days, then they tell me it's out of stock only after I contacted them several times. It took over a month to receive the actual products I ordered and when I did receive them every single vape coil burned out within a few minutes (I had bought 5 packs). I again contacted them asking for a refund, asking for the extra money they charged me back or asking for new WORKING products. That was in July of 2018, I just received a response today, April 11th 2019, saying "sorry that products is no longer under warranty". This company is a scam in every sense of the word. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!! I'm not being bitter, just being honest and trying to save people from this nightmare of a company."
Are you Fasttech? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The prices are good but I placed an order at the beginning on February and it hasn't even been shipped yet. It's now nearly April. I then got sent an email saying that customer service and speed of delivery are the most important things for the company..."
"This website had so many things for vaponf but they also sell many other things too."
"Awesome selection of products at great prices! Shipping takes ablittle longer but so worth it with the prices."
"FastTech offers many made in China" products for less. Free shipping normally unregistered, paying couple of dollars to get a tracking number. Shipping usually 2-4 weeks to arrive. For small vape and ecig tools it's a best source, but don't forget to compare the price with eBay"
"Fasttech are a good company if vaping is what you're into. With it being based in China, shipping can take a couple of weeks. I'm happy to wait for the goods as the savings to be made are quite substantial."
Fasttech is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews