fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I purchased tickets for Christmas carols in Melbourne and they were postponed to a date in January which I can’t make. I have sent 3 emails to their customer service and have had no response. The tickets were $270 and the event is in a week. I am very disappointed in their service and it looks like I will lose $270 worth of tickets!
Attended Fever concert in brisbane very disappointed not at all as represented. No stage as represented in advertising, Acoustics terrible, was set in flight path of landing aircraft no program or narration generally super poor. Complaints to fever ignored. Request for refund of future concerts denied. Don’t book it is a waste of money
Bought tickets to an event, the event was cancelled. They emailed saying no refunds only a voucher was given. In the fever app there were no events so i tried adding two new event tickets and it automatically charged me again without putting my cc details or double confirming. That's $300 on tickets with no refunds.
Never buy tickets from them. You'll never get a refund. They continually ignore my request for a refund. Despited a cancelled concert due to restrictions and postponing to a later date that doesn't suit me. They still stubbornly refused to give a refund!! Only convert my tickets to vouchers which still forces me to use their services again for other events they organised. That is incredibly rude of them and violates basic consumer law!!!
BEWARE!!!! THEY ARE A SCAM> DO NOT USE THEM TO BUY TICKETS FOR AN EVENT