Fields of Blue Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fields of Blue

sales@fieldsofblue.co.uk

Unit 3, Parklands FarmShere

How would you rate Fields of Blue ?

"We ordered from a new line and it took longer for the manufacturer to deliver than promised. Although we had to draw this to Fields of Blue's attention, once they were aware they dealt with the issue at lightning speed, offered a suitable alternative at no cost to us and delivered quickly. The product is top quality at first sight and we hope this continues to be the case. In summary, minor hiccup, good recovery and happy customers."
"Loved the product (poppy storage bag) and reasonably priced"
"I am very happy with my purchace from a Fields of Blue because they offered delivery to Latvia. I received my lights in excellent condition (very well packed) and everything is like I expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very pleased with this lamp. It is stylish and a nice glossy black which isn't that easy to come by as most are matt. It would have been useful if the lamp had come supplied with black fixing screws."
"Lovely product."
"Very competitively priced with knowledgeable and helpful service - thank you!"
"Received well packed easy to fit look great in our hallway."
"I was very pleased with my lamp and the service was excellent."
"Great communication, Graham extremely helpful. Excellent products, price and service. V.happy ! Stephen"
"Excellent service and good quality product. I had a broken glass which was replaced quickly and at no cost to me."
"The Mini Harbour wall lights were well made and the corner bracket mountings are fine, - not just for 90 degree corners but can be adjusted (i.e. bent a bit!) to fit on wider angle corners too. Was good to be kept informed of progress while lights were being made at the factory."
"Simple to order on line. Kept up to date on delivery by e-mail. Very pleased with product which arrived excellently packed. Only slight problem was although arrived in the specified time was not given an exact date by carrier. Would it have been possible to let us have the transport reference for use in tracking on the UPS website."
"I purchased 2 barn lights which arrived well packed.I am very pleased with my purchase.They have not been put up yet but am sure they will look great. My only slight concern with ordering was that I waited a long time for my order.I was told when ordering that it was a special order and takes longer but it would have been nice to receive an update at some pont. .It was only after reading other reviews I felt reassured that my order would arrive at some point."
"The light was just what we wanted and transaction so simple"
"It is difficult to give a fair review as I am still waiting for delivery. This firm reminds me of the old mail order firms that always advised waiting 28 days for delivery. I was told last week that our purchase had arrived at their store. And I am still waiting for delivery a week later. This is a service that does not come up to the standard that we have become used to."
The lights were made to order, customer advised they arrived with us on 15 th Oct. Repacked and sent to Inverness via Parcelforce (Best of a limited choice of carrier to N Scotland) on 15th - arrived 21st Oct. Not Ideal, but not down to us either as we have no control over deliveries once they leave us.
"As always, my experience with Graham at Fields of Blue was exceptionally easy and ensures that I will always return to Fields of Blue for all of my lighting needs."
(Marcella 1 Light Table Lamp) - Posted 2 years ago
"Personable service. We were kept up to date on our order and delivery. Very happy with quality of light fitting, but be careful when fitting glass dome! Just use your fingers to tighten nut which hold it in place. Don't over tighten. Would buy again from fields of blue."
(Mini Harbour Wall Light - Choice Of 5 Colours) - Posted 2 years ago
"We bought three of these but loved them so much we've bought more! Great service with really good communication and delivery. We're very much looking forward to them being installed and will remember the trick about being gentle screwing in the screw which holds the glass in place. Thanks for a lovely product."
"A great choice of products with a website which made ordering easy. Products arrived quickly and well packed to avoid any damage. 6 months on we are still extremely happy with our choice of purchase. Many thanks"
(Extra Large Fisherman's Pendant Light - Choice Of 8 Colours) - Posted 2 years ago
Fields of Blue is rated 4.69 based on 51 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!