Fields of Blue Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fields of Blue

sales@fieldsofblue.co.uk

Unit 3, Parklands FarmShere

Tell us how Fields of Blue made you happy

"Loved the product (poppy storage bag) and reasonably priced"
"I am very happy with my purchace from a Fields of Blue because they offered delivery to Latvia. I received my lights in excellent condition (very well packed) and everything is like I expected. Thank you very much!"
"Lovely product."
"Very competitively priced with knowledgeable and helpful service - thank you!"
"Received well packed easy to fit look great in our hallway."
"I was very pleased with my lamp and the service was excellent."
"Great communication, Graham extremely helpful. Excellent products, price and service. V.happy ! Stephen"
"Excellent service and good quality product. I had a broken glass which was replaced quickly and at no cost to me."
"The Mini Harbour wall lights were well made and the corner bracket mountings are fine, - not just for 90 degree corners but can be adjusted (i.e. bent a bit!) to fit on wider angle corners too. Was good to be kept informed of progress while lights were being made at the factory."
"Simple to order on line. Kept up to date on delivery by e-mail. Very pleased with product which arrived excellently packed. Only slight problem was although arrived in the specified time was not given an exact date by carrier. Would it have been possible to let us have the transport reference for use in tracking on the UPS website."
"The light was just what we wanted and transaction so simple"
"As always, my experience with Graham at Fields of Blue was exceptionally easy and ensures that I will always return to Fields of Blue for all of my lighting needs."
(Marcella 1 Light Table Lamp) - Posted 3 years ago
"We bought three of these but loved them so much we've bought more! Great service with really good communication and delivery. We're very much looking forward to them being installed and will remember the trick about being gentle screwing in the screw which holds the glass in place. Thanks for a lovely product."
"A great choice of products with a website which made ordering easy. Products arrived quickly and well packed to avoid any damage. 6 months on we are still extremely happy with our choice of purchase. Many thanks"
(Extra Large Fisherman's Pendant Light - Choice Of 8 Colours) - Posted 3 years ago
"Great products, love the wide choice of sizes available for the kitchen maid. A bit of a faff to install but OK with two people."
(5 Lathe Cast Iron Pulley Maid) - Posted 3 years ago
"Easy to use website. Fast delivery. Very competitive prices."
(Classic 4 Lathe Cast Iron Pulley Maid) - Posted 3 years ago
"Bought the storage bag that I was exactly after. It was delivered within a day or so which was great as I was waiting to put something into it and then storage. All round great experience"
(Red Dotty Recycled Bag) - Posted 3 years ago
"I was looking for a basket or bag to store logs in which matched our new front room. Almost gave up but found just the thing at Fields of Blue and was very happy with both the price and the speed of delivery."
(Large Jute Storage Carry Bag) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very quick delivery - one item wasnt in stock, so another put in in its place with an offerof another choice if it wasnt suitable - which was fine. WIll use again - great choice."
(Periodic Table Design Storage Bag Recycled Plastic) - Posted 3 years ago