First Class Watches Insights

First Class Watches have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

94.93%
Industry Average
" A great range of watches from popular to luxury brands, competitively priced and delivered to your door promptly. With the watch I bought, they were prepared to be made an offer, which made me feel like I got a really good deal. The watch I bought was a Maurice Lacroix Aikon which was simply stunning. I would recommend anyone to check them out. "
- Mr Steve Mason
" perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch "
- Jozef Kollar
" Nicely laid out website. Easy to navigate with 360 degree views of the goods.. Competitive pricing with the ability to make them an offer. (The price was really good so I didn't use this feature, I could have saved £1) Mail delivery was spot on, ordered Sunday, goods arrived Tuesday an email was sent to give tracking details. Overall an excellent experience. What selling online should be like. Next time I need a watch I'll use them again. "
- Tiomkin
Write your review on First Class Watches
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.74%
Industry Average
" Excellent service and super quick delivery! "
- andrew quigley
" Always prepared to give full information and knowledgeable advice.Keen pricing and Free Next Day Delivery. Great all round shopping experience. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again . "
- Anonymous
98.63%
Industry Average
" Best service ever!! So happy with my watch. "
- Cornel Human
" Excellent service and super quick delivery! "
- andrew quigley