First Class Watches Reviews

Read First Class Watches Reviews

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

First Class Watches have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

A

Price - Excellent

94.95%
Industry Average
I bought casio edifice sapphire saved money which is always good. Been wearing it for three years. Also bought raymond Weill tango 43 km blue face for my father and was almost half pprice.this is why I am happy with First Class Watches
- Christopher Currrie
A great range of watches from popular to luxury brands, competitively priced and delivered to your door promptly. With the watch I bought, they were prepared to be made an offer, which made me feel like I got a really good deal. The watch I bought was a Maurice Lacroix Aikon which was simply stunning. I would recommend anyone to check them out.
- Mr Steve Mason
perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch
- Jozef Kollar
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.77%
Industry Average
Great company to deal with, very easy to order and special next day delivery.
- Carl middling
Excellent service and super quick delivery!
- andrew quigley
Always prepared to give full information and knowledgeable advice.Keen pricing and Free Next Day Delivery. Great all round shopping experience. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again .
- Anonymous
98.64%
Industry Average
i recommend this company to everybody out there,first class customer service.
- Anonymous
Excellent service excellent watch very happy with my purchase regards to all the team at First Class Watches
- Richard Roberts
Best service ever!! So happy with my watch.
- Cornel Human