First Class Watches Insights

First Class Watches have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

94.95%
Industry Average
" I bought casio edifice sapphire saved money which is always good. Been wearing it for three years. Also bought raymond Weill tango 43 km blue face for my father and was almost half pprice.this is why I am happy with First Class Watches "
- Christopher Currrie
" A great range of watches from popular to luxury brands, competitively priced and delivered to your door promptly. With the watch I bought, they were prepared to be made an offer, which made me feel like I got a really good deal. The watch I bought was a Maurice Lacroix Aikon which was simply stunning. I would recommend anyone to check them out. "
- Mr Steve Mason
" perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch "
- Jozef Kollar
Write your review on First Class Watches
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.77%
Industry Average
" Great company to deal with, very easy to order and special next day delivery. "
- Carl middling
" Excellent service and super quick delivery! "
- andrew quigley
" Always prepared to give full information and knowledgeable advice.Keen pricing and Free Next Day Delivery. Great all round shopping experience. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again . "
- Anonymous
98.64%
Industry Average
" i recommend this company to everybody out there,first class customer service. "
- Anonymous
" Excellent service excellent watch very happy with my purchase regards to all the team at First Class Watches "
- Richard Roberts
" Best service ever!! So happy with my watch. "
- Cornel Human