www.flipmoda.com Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend www.flipmoda.com

Tell us how www.flipmoda.com made you happy

"Same as below: no shoes, totally a scam. I had to report this to my credit card company. DON’T BUY FROM THEM!!"
"I would have provided a BIG 0 rating if I could. This is a horrible site that is misleading! Order placed March 18th - wrong shoe arrives - the ONLY way to communicate is email which goes unanswered. So now they have MY money and I have no shoes that I ordered. Buyer beware do NOT try to purchase from this FAKE company. Instagram needs to monitor the adds they allow"
"DEFINITELY a scam. Ordered on 3/27 and immediately got a confirmation with a tracking number that cannot be clicked on or found on any shipping site. No update so on 4/8 I emailed the customer service email on their website and someone redirected me to email a different address. So I did, and their response was: "Dear customer, We're sorry to have kept you waiting. The item you choosed is the hot product. It takes 3-5 days for the preparation. We will try our best to proceed the order for you. Hope you can kindly understand. Thanks, Ally" Told them it's been 11 business days with no update, their response: "Dear customer, Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry. Your order has been put into progress now. But, it's a sale season, there are thousands of orders, our workers of warehouse are too busy to send every order in time, we are so sorry for the delay. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Best regards Una" Plus the email address says it's Michael... SCAM. Hopefully my credit card reimburses me."
www.flipmoda.com is rated 1.31 based on 13 reviews